Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 25. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 24, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I think it's normal to have some market correction since the recent bull market really boosted the price of not just bitcoin, but also altcoins. I am sure that cryptocurrency will rise again since people are into technology and mass adaptation is yet to come.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
I think that the price of crypto currency will grow again. Some people already use crypto currency for settlements between themselves. It is no longer a theory or a fantasy, but a reality.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
It`s a temporary situation. The prices will increase in the nearest future. All changes are cyclical.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 24, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
Absolutely no doubts market is gonna rise again. We just need to be patient.

I hope BTC and ETC will have huge rise in the end of 2018, so many of us will have their "presents" on Christmas  Cool

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 24, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
I think that the market will recover soon. And it seems to me that now we see the last drop in the market before the big growth. The fall can not last forever.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
There is no doubt in my mind. The market will get t better it’s just a matter of time  and we  see bitcoin again in the teens last year from 6k to ATH it only took a month and  this time it could  probably surprise us because the amount of new people that came into crypto market is huge  
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 24, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
Yes it will, just buy more coins and hold longer and if everyone do that market will rise. We really need new investors to come but all these story reminds me of one big pyramid, where everyone is holding coins and waiting for new blood to come so they can sell coins to them, except from bitcoin, i don't understand why it is going down with so active devs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:13:35 PM
yes it will surely rise back up it will just take a few more months i guess probably by the end of August the market will be back up again we should not panic now just wait for the right time
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 01:07:25 PM
Ofcourse it will rise again and why are you so pessimistic on the market. This is a good and healthy correction. better Read and studies the technicals and fundamentals of bitcoin. We are surrounded by big whales all over.. stay realistic and optimistic.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 24, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
The market is still down, $ 5,000- 5400  insight, but as I see, we can go up to 4,000 dollars. Market recovery is bound to be. But most likely in 2019

I don't expect to see $4000 but we might see this number if the price still getting down. I hope that people are not panic this time because we are down too hard and it seems, the price still getting down for more. I don't know what will happen in the next weeks because this is hard to predict and I think we could only wait for the next things that might happen.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
June 24, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
The market is still down, $ 5,000- 5400  insight, but as I see, we can go up to 4,000 dollars. Market recovery is bound to be. But most likely in 2019
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
This time the market is falling very quickly and there are no signs of a rebound. This trend will cause many investors to start panic selling. These sell-offs will allow the market to continue falling for some time!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 04:48:19 AM
I'm more interested about where are all money that was in the crypto six month ago? After all, we had more than 700 billions on the market and now jut only 250 billions. Did 450 billion withdrawn from the market? Or they still there and the holders left them for themselves? Investors came to the crypto because there were huge profits, and now we haven't seen huge profit here, but more than on the crypto you can not earn on anything else. This is the most volatile and profitable market. I think whales just buy bitcoins that people bought from $1000-5000.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 04:47:14 AM
It is certain that the market will rise again and all the coin values will be higher once again. You have seen this in the past year that from the fall of the market it is back again and got much bigger progress. It will still increase, and with market Blockchain and Cryptocurrency at an early stage, it's perfectly normal for wildly fluctuating prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 24, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
Have seen many people agreeing that Bitcoin will fall down to 2500usd before any bigger and longer lasting uptrend will begin on the crypto market. Basically, we are right now bleeding out with some smaller uptrends on our way. We also broke the 250b total marketcap usual bounce off.

There are whales out there who are very happy to sell Bitcoins at the price of 2000-3000usd and still make like a 60000x profit from their purchase of BTC.
I thought that the great dip is gonna happen but I thought it will happen sooner (March-April, not in June).

So yeah, we might have it really hard before any meaningful bull Sad
Activity: 31
June 24, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Of course the market will recover,but it takes time.I think by the end of the year,but maybe sooner.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 24, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
yes it is the market will rise again all you need to do is wait then the market will green again
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I am sure that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, so soon the value of coins will grow and the market capitalization will greatly increase. Think that will soon be joined by institutional investors. This will have a good impact on the market.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 04:28:38 AM
I think the market will back up in the quarter later this year ,, be patient ,, because the key in crypto is just patience ,,
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
In this there can be no doubt. I am confident that we will return to the tops and this will be a very rapid development for the market and the entire industry. Now I would advise to look at quality projects with a strong team and interesting ideas. I like the EON project and I believe that in this market only projects with experienced developers and with the support of investors at an early stage can be truly qualitative and successful. No matter how the market and the whole industry developed, we will always see successful projects and this is very important for everyone. If the guys from the EON are able to do what we have planned, then the game industry will change for the better and this will improve the product and interest in the industry itself. I'm sure of this, but I still advise you to be cautious in this market and if you prefer other projects with other ideas, then be careful. And the EON is really cool and it can be an excellent application in the gaming industry
Pages:
Jump to: