Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 26. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/24/tether-3-billion-daily-volume-76-higher-ethereum-bad-market-condition/https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/24/tether-3-billion-daily-volume-76-higher-ethereum-bad-market-condition/

This is just a Very excellent indication that  cryptocurrencies are good  in the market and getting better as now and on the days ahead.  It always come to that way that if  it  comes down, the next day , it Will come to rise again because volatility is one of those special  features of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 209
June 24, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
in my suggest. and my experience. the market will going up. because this situation already haven before but the market going raise again. so i think this is just crash and the market will recovery.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 24, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
The market will definitely rise, but most likely it will happen in the autumn because now there are no signs for growth.
Activity: 121
June 24, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
It is very difficult. This is a long bear market. There is not much way to reverse this bad situation.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:07:35 AM
I believe the encryption market will rise again. The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, the market will not fall forever, and the market will not keep rising. Although the encryption market is now falling, I think the market will always have a rising day.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 24, 2018, 04:05:21 AM
I heard about news of regulation of crypto on july so when this become reality will be more new money will be come in to the market, even  a trillion dolar. We have should patient wait for that moment. And i personal still bullish for crypto in the long term.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
I can not predict the market will increase from the current prices, I think that the market will not soon be worth recovering, because now many people invest in krypto, I think the market will quickly increase in a short time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
June 24, 2018, 04:03:39 AM
Of course. The price of cryptocurrency is volatile, so it is natural to experience an increase or decrease, depending on supply and demand. After the fantastic increase in late 2017, of course, the current BTC price is quite low, we have to be patient until the price bounces again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 04:00:22 AM
Crypto market is just like the other market and no market stays same for long period of time. We will see market rising again in next month or so. I think one should be patient when they are investing or trading in the crypto market otherwise you have to suffer loss.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
June 24, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
Yeah market will rise again but not now.It is recovering and correcting from 20000$ range.
lots of altcoins will be dumped heavily and everyone needs to be careful about this.In my opinion market will grow again in this year.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
Market will go up, you don't have to worry.
Do you still remember the end of 2017 where the prices of BTC and other coins increased dramatically?
The key in the world of crypto currency is patience. if you wait for the right moment.
Activity: 143
June 24, 2018, 03:58:56 AM
It is going down every day. I think it is going to the 4500usd and than price will be increase again. It is new investment opportunity for me
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
Definitely, cryptocurrency market will recover from this downtrend and rise again. However, the most important thing to do at the moment is to only invest in those serious project because some token and their developers will disappear
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:52:59 AM
Market will definitely rise again! These things move in circle. Prices are never fixed in any type of investment that operate on open market policy. Bitcoin is an outstanding asset that ia very good to manage with a lots of freedom. Good times will come and the prices of cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 111
June 24, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
The market has been recovering each time it enters the bear market. This is not the end of that market trend, however, there will be always changes after the recovery as some coins will fail to rise and even die off, others will displace other coins from their position whereas others will maintain their previous position. These are some expectations during the rise of the market.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 11:17:31 PM
Ofcourse it will rise up again because every setback is a setup for a comeback be ready not all days will sty on red, Green days will come just be patient and wait until it comes.
Activity: 260
June 23, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Well I guess it I will rise again because there is a lot of people using it it is just like bitcoin that was not too famous before but as time passes it rise again and we see maybe now the crypto will not rise as of now but as time passes by it will rise again because there is a lot using this kind of currency and they don't want to abolish it obviously so that they will continue to work on it and continue using it so that the market will rise again. 
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

In this world it is normal to rise and fall . So I believe crypto woll recover soon. The market will soon be in its green days but maybe some of those cryptocurrency we don't know if they will recover or continue to fall.
Activity: 420
June 23, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
Of course will rise, the market always falls and rises it is peculiar to him , but I think it will have to wait a long time
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 23, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
Yes, I firmly believe that the market will rise once. I think the game of cryptocurrency has only just begun. This good show is still coming.
Pages:
Jump to: