Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 30. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

in 2013/2014 bitcoin rose in height than crashed, it took a few years for it to come back up, but when it did it came up big

once again bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies had a big height, now they have crashed a bit,

people dont like hearing this but it might take more than a year from now before crypto to once again steadily rise

it will definitely rise in price again when i dont know
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 02:29:49 AM
in my opinion, people who do not like cryptocurrency, in fact, it is a very good purchase. Cryptocurrency market will undoubtedly increase because this is a unique technology. The increase may not be immediate, but it will always happen. So the dynamic nature of the market makes it interesting, people will lose for others to get.

Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 02:28:01 AM
the fact that the market will come alive, there is no doubt, the question is in the other, who will shoot the first Bitcoin
 or Alts? personally I have a basic deposit in Alts and for this it would be good if they are the first to shoot.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
It'll rise again just like everytime it drops and I hope it will soon.
Activity: 99
June 21, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
The market will certainly rise again, there is no market that has been falling unless the market is about to die. Although this year's encryption market is not ideal, I will continue to invest because I believe that the market will always be picked up one day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
Its funny how people have different opinions. People who are not in to cryptocurrencies think that its over with them. People who are invested in cryptocurrencies like me knows, that this is just a correction which will nobody can reconize in future when he will look at the charts. So if you are real believer in the blockchain technology, and invested in good projects which also the blockchain needs, you dont have to worry!
Activity: 187
June 21, 2018, 02:25:47 AM
Actually there's no point in getting worried about the present market fall, it is so certain that market will rise soon, falling of cryptos isn't a new thing, let's just be patient and avoid FUD.
Don't panic!
Activity: 109
June 21, 2018, 02:22:15 AM
Everybody assume that our market will rise again in the right time. For now our matket is dip and we don't need to worry for that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I believe that the market will still rise again soon just like before, maybe some of investors give up some of their capitals or maybe they are just making sure if the market will still recover before they will invest again with market. Market is falling maybe because some if us already gave up and sell already their coins but I am not losing hope because in my opinion, soon the market will rise again.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 02:17:13 AM
It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 21, 2018, 02:13:52 AM
This will happen soon, the market has been declining for a long time, I hope that in the near future this situation will change for the better and we will finally see a good growth
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
I already feel that the market is starting to grow. The price will not fall any more because it can not be lower.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 02:09:26 AM
we just hope like that, the price of crypto will rise again. if seen from the price that sometimes rises then the price is likely to rise again. to reduce the prices that down we can avoid selling crypto cheaply. thus the price of crypto can rise again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 21, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
I think it might but not in 2018 I do not think. We are in June and we were again promised a bull run and it did not take place so I am assuming now that we will not have any market upturn this year. Only those savvy day traders and those in the futures market will earn from crypto this year profits. Anyone else holding coins will not make anything much this year that is for sure. Either you sell at a loss and move out of crypto or hold for long term in case the tide turns.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
It was just like that in a cryptic process.especially now that there is a serious occurrence and is down several times in a crypto market before it happens but there is no fear as it rises again.
Even though the crypto has become haters ever disagreeing that the price stays lower than all, they also sell to their earnings and buy again when it drops a crypto price.As it passed, they remained in like a road dipped as it continued to strengthen a price so we could get the right income.So it will ensure that raising the price of the crypto market will then go ahead.
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes, I think the two strong fluctuations from previous FUDs have had a big impact on recent market trends. But one thing allows in my thinking and belief that the market is returning.  2 day, the market capitalization has increased more than 9 billion. This shows that the level of investor interest has increased and FUDs have sunk. And now is the best time to market recovery in the blue.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
I am confident that the market will grow. By the end of this year, the market will be able to recover to the price indicators of the previous year, and next year it will begin to show new high results.
Activity: 223
June 21, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
If you know soemthing about cryptocurrencies, you would also now that the future looks very bright for some of them. The blockchain technology behind is pure genius. So actually there are mayn projects build with blockchain technology. All those good project, it will be sure that they will gonna rise again. So if you are invested in the right projects, you dont have to worry!
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 01:36:28 AM
Definitely, the market will surely bounce back to green. If you study the cryptocurrency move, you will definitely discover that circles and patterns are repeating themselves. It has happened this way for some years now. Let's just exercise patience so everything can play out well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 01:30:26 AM

Cryptocurrency market will definitely go green again, that's a certainty. The red market is just a phase to keep the people into buying a lot more tokens and bitcoins to pool up their holdings and when the market goes green, they sell and the red days come again. The cycle continues.
Pages:
Jump to: