Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 33. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
I hope very much to rise again, and I am sure of that. Hopefully what the crypto haters want will never happen.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Crypto will keep rising and growing every time the market goes down. It's only natural and we've been into worst and bad situations but look what happened, the market recovers. We'll just have to wait and believe in crypto.
Activity: 151
June 20, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
It will before the end of the year again.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 20, 2018, 06:55:36 PM
But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh
Do you have something in your mind which makes you think that there will be no rise for crypto's in the future? and what you are thinking is all about going down most of the time? Crypto's are tested and it's here to stay, it's been with so many dips and pumps so to answer you, yes and don't think that there's no way for crypto's to recover just because of those haters, fudders that are discouraging us, the community and the potential new comers that are about to enter.
there is a news about tether and it looks like even with the bad news about the major exchange site that has already hacked don't give a lot of impact to the market. And even bitcoin and ethereum is very stable right now. THere will only slightly increase in the future and i will try to catch the peak. As predicted by the majority of speculators if you can see another bullish again soon. He doesn't even know about that.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 06:33:47 PM
Most definitely, I think it is normal for market to have ups and downs. So before the price rise and shine again, make sure you have your own by buying the altcoins that you think will go the moon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
The cryptocurrency market will be able to come to life again. I think that what is happening with the cryptocurrency market is the consequence of last year's excessive growth.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 20, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh
Do you have something in your mind which makes you think that there will be no rise for crypto's in the future? and what you are thinking is all about going down most of the time? Crypto's are tested and it's here to stay, it's been with so many dips and pumps so to answer you, yes and don't think that there's no way for crypto's to recover just because of those haters, fudders that are discouraging us, the community and the potential new comers that are about to enter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 20, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
THe price of btc was not the same as compared to this year. I have hope that the market is going to rise again by the end of this month or next month
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 05:50:06 PM
I think these roller coaster are far from over, the price falls and greed says you have to buy, the price rises and again we sell , the price falls and we going circle
Yes its really a roller coaster indeed, that is why as an investor you have to be aware on the advantages and disadvantages of crypto business. Like if the market is red or if its a bearish market you have the opportunity to buy because the price value of that coin is still low and affordable then you must hold it because certainly in the long run it will really rise again. Just wait patiently.
Activity: 121
June 20, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
The bloodbath is just a normal trend in the crypto market. There will always be a fall somewhere along the line. And as far as there is always a fall, there is always a rise that follows. The rise might not be immediate, but it will always happen. So the dynamic nature of the market makes it interesting, people will lose for others to gain.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
I get the impression that those who do not like crypto currency, in fact, it is very good buy. The market of crypto currency will undoubtedly rise, as it is a unique and irreplaceable technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 05:37:13 PM
I think these roller coaster are far from over, the price falls and greed says you have to buy, the price rises and again we sell , the price falls and we going circle
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 05:11:02 PM
I think cryptocurrency is able to rise but there will be coins that could not recover and will decline in a period of time. This could happen due to many coins coming out in the market which makes investor to be divided.futhermore their will be alot of changes in a market sector,just depending on time
Activity: 218
June 20, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
Yes for sure, market will rise again, market market will always go through market correction and the market price will always go up and down, so if you are holding some altcoin don't panic about the price fall, just be hopeful.

green days are back, that is true, but it does not mean we can relax and do nothing, we still have to be careful with our resear hes
Activity: 218
June 20, 2018, 05:08:42 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

of course, ot will, i do not jave any doubts about it and uinthink thatbpeopel will recover from their loses and learn their lessosns
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 20, 2018, 05:07:51 PM
Yes for sure, market will rise again, market market will always go through market correction and the market price will always go up and down, so if you are holding some altcoin don't panic about the price fall, just be hopeful.
Activity: 186
June 20, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
The haters are just beefing about the success of Crypto, definitely the market is going to rise up again and the haters gonna cry like a baby.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
it will rise again, don't loss your hope and keep hold your coin. if you feel doubt about it you can stop to buy but if you sell you sell your coins now its not the right decision. you should wait a little longer because the market will not always decrease, I believe in a few months the market will recover and we can get profit.
Activity: 518
June 20, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
I do not think that this is the rise of the market, it is because to say a temporary rebound , do not be happy ahead of time)
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place .

First and foremost, the bloodbath is normal. The market will always have a rise and fall - the span of each is unpredictable. The only thing that is conspicuous is that after a crash, market will recover and when the market is too high, it will come to a correction period right after.

Yes it will rise. Like what I said, crypto market will not be stable. It will always move up or down. And those who say that it won't rise are just making things worse. Spreading FUD all over the forum will only make recovery slower.

You are correct and for sure it will rise it again due to the demand of the people in the society because of in needs and though everyone is working for it so that the community will look good to see. We can see the development of the coins is not stable so their is a possibility that it could rise.
Pages:
Jump to: