Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 31. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
June 21, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
I can just recommend to everyone who not believe that the market will rise again, to sell all their coins and uit with the cryptocurrency world. I can just say, i do strong believe that the market will rise again, and that why im holding all my coins. If i would not beliee in, i would sell everything and would try to save my loses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:22:57 AM
Now the market is waiting , I think the market will begin a sharp growth closer to autumn
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
Have you involved in crypto for the longer time? Well, we have seen the dropping pries everyday since in the early year. It is normal guy. Just slow and be calm. Never be panic because it will harm you. Well, the crypto is still fluctuation. We cannot determine where it will rise again or not. However, from the condition so far, actually, crypto is still changing. The price will rise again for the coins that really have the good concept and value.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 01:10:15 AM
i think encryption will rise again . the market is always fluctuating . the reason why the market fell recently is that the Korean exchange was invaded . in the long term , encryption is the future trend
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:09:30 AM
I think if you are afraid of losses, you can choose to invest only in bitcoin, which is very safe. Even if it falls again, it will still rise again, only a matter of time.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
Crypto is a relative young , it is too early to say that it came to an end . Of course, the market will recover and show growth
Activity: 68
June 21, 2018, 12:58:55 AM
I believe that this market will soon rise again. The current trough is only temporary. As long as we maintain enough patience to continue to hold our coins, I believe we can get a lot of wealth.
Activity: 99
June 21, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
if look at the coinmarketcap, now the market is experiencing price increases, almost all coins are green, but we do not know it will last long or not
Activity: 82
June 21, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
I think the market will rise and the encryption market will not keep falling. The market's rebound or decline, I think, is normal for the market. Only this year's encryption market is not very stable, but in the future the market will still be picked up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 21, 2018, 12:41:01 AM
Of course as a player in the crypto. In fact we have to believe that the price will surely soon be experiencing increased. We can not keep thinking negatively. because it is going to affect us. So we became afraid, and in the end could do the panic sell. This is a dangerous condition.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
The price is no longer falling. Although there is not much increase, it is good to be stable. Then it takes time to start the next rise. Now is the time when the market is most vulnerable. It still needs to be restored.
Activity: 273
June 21, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
I have no doubt that this will happen . after some time, the market will begin to recover
Activity: 169
June 21, 2018, 12:35:24 AM
The market will go up. That's for sure. The encryption market will not keep falling, rising or falling, and it is normal for the market. Although this year's market conditions are not good, I think it will pick up in the coming months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 21, 2018, 12:17:19 AM
Yes. Without a doubt, it will rise but I don't think it will happen this month or even next month. It will only start to go up by August until December 2018 were majority of the analyst expect that it will increase. The red days or bloodbath can be an advantage for those who wants to invest. Taking advantage of the situation is the best thing we can do for now. Make something out of it.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 21, 2018, 12:14:36 AM
Market will recover and they will rise again, its always be like that and this is how they circulate. We only need to watch and wait, but never invest in shit coin because they would probably die.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
I think it's a test for us to stay optimistic and patient. I am very confident for the future prices will rise again, because we know the technology is now quite sophisticated. Many people's know about the presence of crypto, obviously they will want to know and deepen about crypto. This can all invite many people's get to know the world of crypto to become popular. The key now we have to be patient in facing things like this.
Activity: 170
June 21, 2018, 12:10:23 AM
I believe crypto is very consistent in price growth for now unstable prices in the market but the next two months crypto will be at its peak
Activity: 149
June 21, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
The current situation is that the market wants to rise, but there is not much financial support, the market wants to fall, but not many people sell the chips in hand, so it is still hesitant and choose directions. Don't worry, wait patiently.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
i think  on the current market situation, when the price are still drooped like this are the best time to invest more on the token, coin or ICO. i trust the price will rise again, at least it will rise next year, but i believe it will rise in the end of the year.
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
Since this year, the market has been falling and many people are losing money. So they left. If no more people enter with funds, the decline will not stop. So now is not the best time for investment. The signal given by the market is not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: