Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 32. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 11:51:01 PM
I believe that the market will rise again, so I will not panic because the market is falling. I will continue to hold my coins. As long as I have enough patience, I believe we can all get a good return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:46:55 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

yes I'm sure the market will be good again because I know the bear market is coming to an end and that way the crypto market will be back soon and can benefit because nowadays many people hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price back

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 20, 2018, 09:27:23 PM
The market has been recovering each time it enters the bear market. This is not the end of that market trend, however, there will be always changes after the recovery as some coins will fail to rise and even die off, others will displace other coins from their position whereas others will maintain their previous position. These are some expectations during the rise of the market.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 09:20:25 PM
Of course, no matter what the market is, it is down - up, up - down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
I think the prices of altcoins and tokens cases will increase significantly over the years as tokens and altcoins have been released in half this year.
I think that many dump their tokens and need to sell at a cheap price of tokens especially to ico when they release the exchanger after Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
Dont worry too much, crypto is a balance marker there is pump and there is a dump. Both is good to build a more stronger crypto currency. Crypto will not die instead of crying , accept the reality that we are now in bloodbath market. So think, what a trader or investor to do? Buy buy. Everything is at cheap a lot of good coins is down so use this red days to buy
Activity: 252
June 20, 2018, 09:10:39 PM
Yes. Of course the market is now more developed than ever, because now many people are trading in the market, so I think the market will be better in the future, with easy way to gain profit.
Activity: 135
June 20, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
though right now market is not in a good state of mind now,,people have been suffering under this bad market,,also market has refused to reach its stability which leave people not to sell what they have now in other not to involve in great loss,,,but with time eveything will come back to normal in the market sector,before the end of june market will change from the worst to better,,let hope till then
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 08:49:38 PM
Cryptocurrency has just started to take off and it will be whole new world opening soon. But the crazy rise is unlikely as more and more cryptocurrencies are launching daily sucking up the capital from the biggies.

But one thing is assured is that this is the future. Blockchain will change everything in the next few years.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 08:37:02 PM
As soon as the market begins to recover, it hinders something. For example, yesterday there was news that the Bithumb exchange suspended the input and output of assets due to a hacker attack. From this news the market again turned red.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:32:11 PM
definitely cryptocurrency will rise again. But i think this depends on how much it can replace FIAT as accepted currency. if it does this, the bull run of december 2017 will be nothing compared to what will happen.
Activity: 39
June 20, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
The market will definitely grow, the question is only time, but here's the hope for the end of the year!
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 07:36:13 PM
crypto will rise again, be calm, be patient, patience is the key. do not listen to opinions haters, his name haters will always be greedy. stay optimistic, focus on your success. and the need to remember crypto will never die.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
June 20, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
It's too early to talk about growth. Note that the last levels of the bottom were in the beginning of every second month, and the points of maximum growth also, with a shift of one month. From here it becomes clear that bitcoin will be held down until the beginning of July, and then dynamic growth awaits us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
It definitely will! The market will not remain at a low. It will always recover. A normal trend will show an up and down pattern which is good because it means that the market is active. This pattern also gives traders an opportunity to enter the market at a low price. So there is really no reason to panic whenever the market goes on a dip.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 07:32:02 PM
Definitely yes. If you will take a look at the annual chart from 2016, 2017 and this year, it seems that they are taking the same path. Probably, the market will go rise by "Ber" months.  Now the market is down, right time to load up in preparation for the green day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
i believe for sure how the market has improved a little bit today I think it will surely rise again in the months coming. Its all our hope and it will happen
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 07:22:46 PM
The current cryptocurrency market is being severely affected by the declining exchange rate of the stock market. Thus, the price of cryptos decreased dramatically in the last 2 weeks. But it can be assured that the rate will increase again in the future, and you should continue to hold cryptos instead of selling.
Activity: 64
June 20, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
Yeah , the down market was like seriously like blood bath . but you know it's the life rule nothing will be forever , not happiness nor sadness . so or wasn't a good time till now and recently the market was rising so there you go , something good is going to happen .
Activity: 86
June 20, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
of course the market will rise higher the next day, because so many people are investing in bitcoin. so the bitcoin price will increase faster.
Pages:
Jump to: