Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 35. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
June 19, 2018, 08:34:50 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

The way I see it, I think that it will surely do rise in the coming months but the thing is, I am not sure how much or if it will ever reach the rise it had last year, let alone be higher. But still, as what I have said, I am not sure so maybe it will or maybe it won't be as big as what we want. So I think the best decision is to not over invest and do it bit by bit depending on fund capabilities.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 07:56:55 PM
I am pretty sure that when all of crypto lover help to spread the good news and the vision of peer to peer cash systems and increase the use of cryptocurrency, the market will raise again once more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 07:46:52 PM
At the current time, after the exchange rate has fallen more than 30% in just one week, the exchange rate has now risen. Currently, the BTC rates are at over $ 6700, and the ETH is over $ 500. So if you are investing in BTC and ETH then hold until the end of the year, when the market rises in exchange rates.
Activity: 426
June 19, 2018, 07:44:35 PM
Crypto will rise for sure, but not all crypto coins, because only strong will survive and bad scam coins will die, overall crypto will go up.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I think cryptocurrency is able to rise but there will be coins that could not recover and will decline in a period of time. This could happen due to many coins coming out in the market which makes investor to be divided.

I agree with you that the market will rise again and yes many coins will not be able to rise and may decline further as the project is not solid and on top of that there are so much competition around that creates division among the investors. But I'm positive that things will be much better in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
June 19, 2018, 07:41:55 PM
we should have known that the crypto currency has an ever-changing price and the price will surely go up and down, so the market will soon recover and have the price rise again, no need to worry about the price down, be patient
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:34:31 PM
Offcourse its going to rise but it will take a long time at the current coditions.But you should hold for long term.Institutional investors will come for sure back especially cause we are only at 300 Billions and we have so much room to grow
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 19, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
What kind of question is this, when did you came to the crypto market? Do you believe those haters? they hate crypto's because they don't have it and they hate people seem to be happy with crypto profits.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Ofcourse it will rise again. The market can goes up or down because it is unstable. But the market will not remain to be red there are times that it rises and be a green market.
Activity: 574
June 19, 2018, 07:07:00 PM
It will definitely rise! Not only for a 10-50 %, but something like 10-50X !
That is my prediction for following 5 years and I hope it will come true, so just hold your capital and wait for a growth!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 07:04:47 PM
I think the market will rise, but it will take some time. No one can predict the rise or fall of the cryptocurrency. At present, the cryptocurrency continues to decline. If not, I think it may wait until November to rise.

I think, in winter will be the growth, but I can't say how great it'll be. Maybe there will be a small wave and a small downfall which will repeat several times. We could hardly ever see such a growth which has been this winter!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

There is no doubt it's not an easy time for the cryptocurrency market. And I'll be a trickster if I say the situation will get better soon. This recovery will require more than a year, I guess. But it's also wrong to say the market has died. The market is alive!
Activity: 239
June 19, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
I think and base on what I have saw this past few days the market are now on its momentum to go green again so it just means that the coins are on the process of rising once again and getting back on track. I also believe that all the coins now will get much higher value as the time passes by and for the upcoming days.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
The market will definitely grow, the question is only time, but here's the hope for the end of the year!
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
June 19, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

Don't mind them because they don't have trust in crypto. I believe crypto will rise again though the price is so red. I think crypto market is just like a circle, every month the crypto price continuing rolling so if there's a negative side there is also a positive side.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
The market certainly rises and will reach new highs, that's just how soon it will come no one knows. I'm inclined that not earlier than next year
it is likely that by the end of this year there will be price increases on most altcoins and of course bitcoin is also likely to rise.
The decline in price is an ordinary market movement as part of growth, in gaining profit, and taking the chance for holding coins while waiting for its major recovery. In the volatile world of cryptocurrency and during this time we must stay patient, positive, hopeful, and be prepared. Avoid panic selling or making impulsive decision making, think of creative ideas and never be afraid to face difficult situations and failures.
Activity: 1358
June 19, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
I'm sure the market will rise again just be patient, if you bought crypto at the high price you should hold your crypto. It's good to buy more now and earn profit soon, don't listen to the haters just be positive the market will recover.
Activity: 406
June 19, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
The decline in prices in the cryptocurrency market that we are seeing is a natural process, since the cryptocurrency market has the ability to move on a wavy schedule, the market grows after which there is a drop. Because, i think that after reaching a certain value of the price in the market, the next increase in prices in the market will begin.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
As of now, market is making a good foundation of recovery, but there is not much buying power from the Bulls. I think it will become more stable this month and may regain another set of recovery by august.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
just calm down the market will rise up again and maybe it will rise up more like lasts year.
Pages:
Jump to: