Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 36. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Yes, Of course crypto market will soon rise again. But not all coins will rise, but only a few coins that have good value and attractiveness in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
If I think the market will go up, but we do not have to worry, because the ever-changing conditions sometimes make it difficult for us all to make decisions, it demands that we all can make the best decisions, our confidence will affect the price, if we feel pessimistic then will make the situation worse, no one can be sure when the market will improve, as long as we are sure then we will help the market situation for the better.
Activity: 403
June 19, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
yes I think crypto market will continue to rise this just a few drops just for a moment because I am sure in late July or August the market will return to normal and the investors are happy with the good news .. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
Yes the market will rise again, just as it will also fall again. That is the very nature of every new market.
Activity: 153
June 19, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Yes, I firmly believe that the cryptocurrency market will continue to rise. The decline is only to release the bubble. I think it will have a good trend in August.
I am also certain that the market will rise very soon, the drop today is a normal behavior of crypto market and its also expected to have a rise or green. Im sure this year will be a great year to all the investors and holders of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 19, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
The market certainly rises and will reach new highs, that's just how soon it will come no one knows. I'm inclined that not earlier than next year
it is likely that by the end of this year there will be price increases on most altcoins and of course bitcoin is also likely to rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
Yes bro, I'm sure that the market will rise soon so don't panic. Buy from the dips if you have extra money because most of the good coins are in discount at the moment and to increase your holdings then wait until the market recovers. Smiley
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 19, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
Yes, I firmly believe that the cryptocurrency market will continue to rise. The decline is only to release the bubble. I think it will have a good trend in August.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 19, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
Yes for sure, market will rise again, market market will always go through market correction and the market price will always go up and down, so if you are holding some altcoin don't panic about the price fall, just be hopeful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
I believe in cryptocurrecy that's why I have faith that it will recover again anytime soon. However, the time is unknown. Maybe, it will recover next month or not. Maybe tomorrow. We don't know. We just have to be patient enough and not to panic when the price drops. As we all know, it is just a normal occurence to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 124
June 19, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
The market certainly rises and will reach new highs, that's just how soon it will come no one knows. I'm inclined that not earlier than next year
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 10:17:22 AM
I believe it's a yes because we are still in the early days. If you are in for the long term then that's where the market will probably rise up. It's just in the beginning where people take for granted such good investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I adhere to the idea that the cryptocurrency will rise in price. But only the best cryptocurrencies will remain.
Activity: 58
June 18, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
The market will rise when there are prerequisites for this by the type of public interest in cryptocurrencies or investments of large investors.
Activity: 51
June 18, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
Definitely, crypto is still going to rise again and surpass the volume at which it was ATH, the market is still preparing for the next move which may take us to a billion dollar marketcap.
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
Time is a good indicator. a few years ago, and could not think that there would be such insane growth. I'm shocked Shocked
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be able to revive. Now we see how unfortunately the market has fallen and can not recover, but I think that it is only temporary.
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 12:54:12 PM
According to all forecasts, the market should rise. Everyone promises that by the end of summer or September, but I believe that this will happen no earlier than the end of the year. However, this will be a crazy big bang.
Activity: 630
June 18, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Market of  different asset always run in a circle.  Cryptocurrency market is growing add the past trend and experience point to the fact that cryptocurrency market will rise add keep growing as time goes on. If you start to consolidate your holdings,  you are going to be in profit soon enough .
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 18, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
Don't panic and just hold. This is normal in cryptocurrency, you can see the chart every year. Usually, the market will be rise at end-year.
Pages:
Jump to: