Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 2. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:21:22 PM
I think the market is gradually recovering from the fall as the price of some coin have began to show slight increase in value and I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and when the bull run starts, the price will even rise higher.

this rec is going on for a very long time. hope we'll see a new ATH values over the whole cryptos.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
I think the market is gradually recovering from the fall as the price of some coin have began to show slight increase in value and I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and when the bull run starts, the price will even rise higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 07, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
We have seem the deepest drop for bitcoin in my estimation and now things seem to be getting better even without any FOMO about any pending SEC ETF approval, slow and steady growth in past week.

agree, even despite that huge btc selloff everithing is gonna be good.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 05:04:40 PM
We have seem the deepest drop for bitcoin in my estimation and now things seem to be getting better even without any FOMO about any pending SEC ETF approval, slow and steady growth in past week
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
Digital currencies again began to rapidly increase the price, and the entire market as a whole recovered from the drawdowns, returning more than $50 billion of capitalization.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:54:31 AM
For many, the topic with crypto-currencies is still very doubtful. when 99% of the projects die, but only 1% is realized until the end
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 02, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
There will be times the market will recover so we should be patiently waiting, later this year will be a great opportunity so we should hold all our existing tokens. will be lucky for us
Activity: 388
September 02, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
The recovery of the market will definitely come. If it does not recover, then this market will die, but at present I can't see any signs of death, so I believe we can wait until the bull market. In the process, we need to stick to it.
Activity: 287
September 02, 2018, 04:40:30 AM
from last 4 months, bitcoin  price is at the same level of 7000 dollars to 7400 dollars we can see the price is consolidating all these months we can see sudden price growth once the market touch 300 billion dollars crypto currency turnover
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
Yes, the market really began to recover after a deep dive, 50 percent of investors left the crypto-currency world in a panic, so now a good turn is possible.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 05:39:05 AM
Yes, actually this is not a joke. Market is still recover step by step. But we should not miss opportunities to earn real money
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think this is correct and the coins will increase in the next few months. Altcoin has a very low price and if many people who invest a large amount of money. They will quickly become a rich man. And Altcoin is very good because with a very low price was capable of delivering a very big advantage.

I think yes the market is slowly recovering this days and hopefully it will continue to go up until the last quarter of this year. It is now the best time to buy and hold bitcoin and some selected altcoins. Huge profit is waiting for those who believe in the power of waiting and having patience. In crypto you must have these virtue to become successful.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
I would very much like bitcoin to finally grow. For me it will be a big news. It's time for him to get back on his feet. So much good news has come.
if you look at the current state of the crypto-currency market, then to the level of prices in 2017 We are still very far away. And I very much doubt that until the end of 2018 we will see a positive trend in the market.
The market for cryptocurrency is showing signs of recovery very well and I believe that things are developing in a positive and effective way. I think this market is developing very well and investors can hope for future growth.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Maybe, this is not yet the start of the continuous increase. Downtrend is still dominant which makes it hard for the market to have an increase. but things could be better eventually and we just have to wait for it to happen. We should look at this situation as an opportunity to invest and earn huge profit once the market starts to increase and also if panic is prioritized, would be a way for complete loss of profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
my friend bear market will soon be sona and will be moon now. I hope we will be patient and we will all be laughing together. we will gain good luck if we are lucky. Stay patient and wait and then you will win
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think now we see simple correction of Bitcoin price global downtrend, which begun in December 2017 from 20K$ and this downtrend will continue till the end of May 2019. May be we will be in safety about 5-7 days and we can use this days do make some successful long trades with using stop losses of course. But IMHO it is better to find opportunities for opening short positions through margin trading. Also personally I will stay away from the market by the end of September, because of coming SEC decision about ETF.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
I would very much like bitcoin to finally grow. For me it will be a big news. It's time for him to get back on his feet. So much good news has come.
if you look at the current state of the crypto-currency market, then to the level of prices in 2017 We are still very far away. And I very much doubt that until the end of 2018 we will see a positive trend in the market.
all the forecasts that sound today may be a consequence of what is happening in the market. Yesterday Bitcoin and the etherium showed 16 and 5 percent growth respectively, and therefore all began to actively predict the positive growth of the crypto-currency market. And today the market has already started showing opposite indicators and accordingly the forecasts have changed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Of course it is being restored, there was a big crisis in cryptocurrencies, just everyone is waiting until they start moving, and as you know, first all the biggest, the rest later catch up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: