Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Of course, this is true. All the altcoins depend on the price of BTC and ETH does so. When BTC increases, altcoins also increase. When BTC decreases, altcoin also decreases. The main reason behind this is all the exchange uses BTC/alt pair.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
All are tied to the grandfather bitcoin. there is still a long time to go before the market is tied to bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Of course, the price of ethereum, like other cryptocurrencies, directly depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin can dominate other types of cryptocurrency due to its high level of capitalization. Bitcoin capitalization is now about 114 billion dollars, while ethereum, which has the second place in terms of capitalization, totals about 23 billion. The difference is very significant. As long as Bitcoin will have such an advantage in capitalization, as long as it affects the price of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Ethereum is very dependent on Bitcoin like all other altcoins. this is normal and there is nothing strange in this because bitcoin is the most important coin on the market
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
basically all altcoins are still dependent on bitcoin, so it's not natural that ethereum is still affected by the impact of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

I believe that the fall in BTC really was the main reason for the decline in prices for most altcoins on the modern crypto market. BTC today remains a confident leader and king of the crypto market, therefore it directly affects the development of crivatolut, their prices and future prospects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Of course, the price of ethereum, like other cryptocurrencies, is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin price dominates other types of cryptocurrency using its high level of capitalization. It is a high level of capitalization that allows Bitcoin to control the price of altcoins. I honestly don’t like it at all. I hope the market will find a way out of the current unhealthy situation.

This autumn might not bring any sufficient changes. I guess that they will come close to December 2018- January 2019. However, I believe that we can all make the profit. Since that, we need to hold the cryptos we have.
Activity: 350
I have heard this statement for a long time, but then I studied the price change chart and realized that Ethereum is constantly getting cheaper in relation to Bitcoin. For example, in June 2017 1ETH costs 0.14BTC and since then it has only become cheaper. In February 2018, 1ETH cost 0.1BTC and today it costs only 0.03BTC. I believe that this indicates a greater Bitcoin strength than Ethereum. Perhaps in the future we will see a change in this situation, but in general there is a noticeable dependence of the price of Ethereum on the price of Bitcoin, if you carefully examine the schedule for changing the price of these coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Ethereum, altcoins, bitcoin all coin have won mindset. but we are follow in market  that , when bitcoin market prices come down. that time eth, alt coin market prices also fall down. when bitcoin market prices do pump, other coin prices also can increaces. so i think that bitcoin is the main stamp in crypto market. Ethereum prices can dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Yes, I think that there really is a point, bitcoint is the parent of all coints, if the bitcoint price goes up the other coint will certainly follow, and vice versa
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
The whole cryptocurrency industry depends on bitcoin, but Ethereum is most independent and stable altcoin.
Vitalik said the truth that the Ether will quietly develop without him. It is the most mature and independent altcoin, recognized by the community as an industry leader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yes, its true the price of ethereum coin and all cryptos on the market depends on the bitcoin fluctuation so the more pumps on it strikes the whole coins to up. This is because bitcoin is the highest value of all coins and a head of cryptocurrency world wide.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and it has originated by Satoshi Nakamoto. The invention of bitcoin is one of the greatest findings of the century and later lots of alternative coins are there in the market and ethereum another prominent coin has started in the market on 2015.Bitcoin could attract the market confidence and its popularity has wide spread world wide.The market capital and the daily traded volumes of bitcoin are very high comparing to other alternative coins. Whenever the market price bitcoin is increasing in the market the corresponding  increment to most of the alternative coins
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
yes ethereum is only base on bitcoin price if bitcoin rise eth price will rise too
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Bitcoin has a general influence on the entire crypto market due to the pairing of most of the coins including Ethereum to Bitcoin on the market. Also, Bitcoin holds more than half the total number of crypto investors.
However, the price of Ethereum is dependent on several factors not on Bitcoin alone. The major factors include the performance of ICOs because more than 90% of ICOs use the Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
the price of all cryptovalues ​​including ethereum depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin falls, then the rest of the cryptocurrency market starts falling on its background.
Activity: 448
I think like all alts if it affects something, but ethereum is one of the alts that are less affected, since many exchanges have an usd/eth parity so it does not depend so much on bitcoin the price of ETH, I think it is handled independently and have their own news that affects the market for good or for bad.
Activity: 197
BTC is a trigger of whole crypto sphere, so ethereum is dependent on bitcoin, it is true.
But like other crypto it is also dependent on entire news connected with Ethereum.
News connected to Bitcoin is what sends data to Altcoin prices. Some people will dump their coins because of what's on there.
Activity: 160
All coins depend on bitcoin, I think so. Because bitcoin is a leader, this is the best coin for which everything is equal. I am sure that in the near future Bitcoin will grow and will pull everyone along.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
Yes, it is because the overall market is not mature enough. The market is going pump and dump by just news, rumors etc.
Pages:
Jump to: