Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
There is a correlation between these assets so it is true. There is a spread between these assets which can increase or decrease its value. For instance, every market analysis I begin with examining BTC and ETH and the spread between them because it shows market sentiments and fundamental movements.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
bitcoin "checkpoint" to other digital coins. Many investors buy alternative crypto currency in bitcoin. Thus, many digital currencies are linked, and the drop of bitcoin can affect many of them to a greater or lesser extent, ethereum is no exception
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes, in my opinion depends on how the bitcoin falls and the whole market, including the etherium, falls, but eventually the etherium will become an independent coin, but now it depends on bitcoin, the facts are just for the whole
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
In my opinion, this seems to be quite right. You can verify this in practice, check out coinmarketcap regularly. Whenever Bitcoin rises, the market will appear more green, and when Bitcoin is in turmoil, Many other altcoins are reduced like it and, of course, ETH is no exception. All altcoin are dependent on Bitcoin because it has laid the foundation for the cryptocurrency world it is king in in that world. I think this is a perfectly reasonable thing
Activity: 392
Bitcoin is king all cryptocurrency. So All altcoin price is depend on the bitcoin, You can seen when bitcoin price is down then other altcoins price will be down and BTC price increasing when altcoin price increasing because mostly cryptocurrency trading in bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

I wouldn't say directly; however, I would say that Bitcoin affects the trends and movements of many coins in the market simply because of its powerful value and marketability. How it moves, being the pioneer coin, somehow affects how other coins move as well. Since cryptocurrencies are not affected by how traditional currencies increase or decrease in value, it shows that every movement, news and changes that is happening all around the market has an indirect effect on the values of coins and the trends that affects them. And so, it's not new to see how Bitcoin affects the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, it is very stupid to compare these two coins, since they are not similar, and just the technology is laid out different and because of this very different in price, as well as the speed of transactions, and it all shows that they are different
Activity: 644
Of course it depends on if bitcoin goes down then it all pulls and altcoins and ether,it all goes down,and when it goes up it all up,well, you see this picture already during half a year,I think that everything is equalized,that when everything is stable,then I think in 2-3 years,may not be so from bitcoin to on
Activity: 209
What I can say about this is that all other coin really depend on bitcoin because when there is reduce in price of the bitcoin definitely there will be reduce in price of all coins because most coin is been exchange to it and this will surely affect the price of the eth
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Many people constantly compare bitcoin and Ethereum as 2 fundamental cryptocurrencies. This is done in order to understand which of the crypto-currencies will bring more profit when investing and how they will behave in the future. I am more than sure that the price of bitcoin as well as the price of Ethereum is affected by supply and demand.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
On bitcoin depends in principle the rate of all other altcoins. When bitcoin grows, altcoin falls because all the money is held in bitcoin. And when bitcoin goes sideways, the altcoins begin to grow
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
actually it is not because ethereum strong coin that can stand by itself, it is only because when people hold ETH they want to cashout their money because they don't want to miss to sell bitcoin in high price so almost all coins affected by it
Activity: 15
Yes, I think all coins are dependent on bitcoin, only bitcoin is rising and other coins are likely to rise.
Activity: 126
I think the price of ethereum is not dependent to the [rice or what in the company of bitcoin
because they are two different in any aspects of the business and at the same time they are not related to each other although they are competitors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think that this is true, but at the etherium it is not much manifested. At the moment, all the coins have fallen, but it's hard to say whether this is due to bitcoins or whether the entire market is falling.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
In my observation the company of ethereum is not depend of bitcoin
because the ethereum has a seprate transactions and never be attached in the company of bitcoin so there is no relationship at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I think so, price of ETH depends on bitcoin. Because cryptocurrency started with bitcoin, it is a manifestation of all cryptocurrencies.
If the price falls of bitcoin, automatically all the currencies prices also pull down.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
For now, I think and it's obvious that cryptocurrency in general react on the price of bitcoin. However, this trend might be changing soon. Ethereum for instance has robust network with high volume of trading and activities with time these altcoin should be able to stand on their own!
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Is there any possibility to ethereum ranked number 1 in coin market?
Activity: 223

I think personally if the price of  Ethereum and bitcoin is going down if somebody says the,
bitcoin and eth price is up now it is a lie and you can also see the price of the coin in the market or see the graph.

Pages:
Jump to: