Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Do not be surprised but the price of every altcoins are dependent on btc and it will continue to be like that until the market is stabled and regulated.
So literally just make convenient investment and trading and maintain the law DYOR
I believe Blockchain will eventually take over
Bitcoin remains an unparalleled coin and is the main advantage that becomes the benchmark for all coins. with so strong Bitcoin would be great by relying on it and being so powerful and precious in the future and invincible.
Activity: 85
the whole market depends on bitcoin, every time bitcoin goes down-the whole market follows it.
Activity: 73
Yes it does happen, the price of bitcoin dictates to others the price
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Not only Ethereum but all other altcoins depend on bitcoin .
Activity: 266
Yes, the price is mostly dependent on bitcoin's value. This year, 1 Ethereum was worth between 0.05-0.10 BTC, and now it currently has the value of 0.07 BTC. So if Bitcoin ever reaches the value of let's say 50.000$ in the future, you can expect 1 Ethereum to be worth around 2500$-5000$.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It seems all the cryptos depends on bitcoin, not just ethereum. Bitcoin is the core of the crypto market. When the bitcoin price rise, all other cryptos will rise after bitcoin. If the bitcoin price drops, all the crypto market will go down.
Activity: 155
I don't know why this is happening , but it is . If the price of bitcoin goes down, then the price of etherium is also reduced
Activity: 140
In my own opinion price of other coins depends on bitcoin because anytime price of bitcoin went down, other altcoins prices will go down too, so even eth price also goes down too. but when the bitcoin price rises, other coins and eth will rise too.

Yes absolutely, if bitcoin market value go up so does altcoin. Including ethereum because most of this investors in bitcoin are also invisting altcoin. So it is normal that bitcoin go up or descending down they follow.
Activity: 180
I think not only the ethereum only. even the other coin is also the same. While one major coin bitcoin decline. It will be a lot of people feel scared. So they sell their coins simultaneously.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Yes, unfortunately, this is so. The price of ethereum, like that of other crypto-alaques, is still dependent on the price of bitcoin. This can be seen every day on the CoinMarketCap table. Ethereum and other coins all accurately repeat every price movement of bitcoin, very rarely there is a discrepancy with the direction of movements of its size. This will occur as long as bitcoin is much higher in capitalization than other crypto-currencies.
I think if all altcoin including Ethereum follows every bitcoin movement. so want to keep altcoin good but if bitcoin down keep going up it will not affect big negotiate. but if you look at bitcoin and Ethereum market price chart, when bitcoin price drops or rises, equals Ethereum and altcoin other.

Activity: 98
The cue ball is to this day the king of the crypt and he if he goes down that and all the crypt goes in, and if he goes up that and all the crepe comes up. This is the market. Some people are on this and earn only a little patience.
Activity: 40
So far the response to that inquiry is still YES. They for all intents and purposes dependably rise and fall in the meantime. The main contrasts are the rate purposes of the development one can be far more noteworthy than the others. I would expect in one more year or two that they will move all the more autonomously.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think it's not just Ethereum that have price-dependence with bitcoin, all altcoin depends on the price of Bitcoin, I do not understand why all altcoin is affected by the decline and rise in Bitcoin prices, I think this makes crypto unpleasant, all altcoin should be independent and unaffected by Bitcoin .
I think to be very independent already, this is digital money where one of the most powerful money will be the benchmark of the other money. which is an independent right is the ability to make coins useful and have value.
Activity: 140
I think it's not just Ethereum that have price-dependence with bitcoin, all altcoin depends on the price of Bitcoin, I do not understand why all altcoin is affected by the decline and rise in Bitcoin prices, I think this makes crypto unpleasant, all altcoin should be independent and unaffected by Bitcoin .
Activity: 65
Bitcoin and Ether should be a competitive relationship, but the Ether is too much affected by Bitcoin. After all, there are more people accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first. So bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins.

Do not be surprised but the price of every altcoins are dependent on btc and it will continue to be like that until the market is stabled and regulated.
So literally just make convenient investment and trading and maintain the law DYOR
I believe Blockchain will eventually take over
although the price of Ethereum so increased along with the development of Ethereum. the price also still cannot go beyond Bitcoin is so expensive. so that Ethereum which has the highest price compared to other Altcoin can not surpass even threaten Bitcoin.
Activity: 250
yes as we see, when the bitcoin price drops the same thing happens to altcoin including ethereum. and vice versa if bitcoin price rises then there will be increase also at altcoin price. like that, probably because of the bitcoin strength that makes altcoin also affected by it.
Activity: 31
I think that this is true, but at the etherium it is not much manifested. At the moment, all the coins have fallen, but it's hard to say whether this is due to bitcoins or whether the entire market is falling.
No coin is dependent on bitcoin price, it has an independent market and community making it grow and eventually makes the price at good standing. But Bitcoin is a big factor on the changes of the altcoin values since it is the primary pairing coin on most exchange. In addition, it is also one of the best established coin that is available in the market. It's community also are the same community that is involved in other altcoins.
The altcoin market is directly tied to BTC and fiat. BTC is a major trading pair as you said and an entry point. If you look at the price of Bitcoin, it directly affects the market of every coin, there's no question.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think that's true because there are so many altcoins whose price goes up because of the impact of rising bitcoin prices. So I think it will continue in the following years.
Pages:
Jump to: