Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
I believe that this is a correct assumption, and the price of all altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. This market situation proves and confirms this fact once again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
That's right, Ethereum is as dependent as any other cryptocurrency on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the main currency and a reference point for others
Activity: 912
Bitcoin is the main coin in the cryptocurrency market, all the rest are alternative coins Bitcoin. And all of them are fully dependent on the growth and fall in price together with the BTC.
Activity: 602
I don't think so, when BITCOIN goes down in my experience every altcoins go down too, ETH included.... because it's still the coin most capitalized.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
last year, based on my observation, the correlation between BTC and ETH was pretty tight large volume of small transactions to be processed relatively quickly substantially lower volatility rate, startups prefer to maintain their funds in Bitcoin !!
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Right now most of alts depend on bitcoin price movement because there's only a few fiat pair and most of the pairs that are being traded on the market is btc pairing. That's why you always see the price of alts decrease whenever bitcoin moves. I think it is not good and there is a need of more fiat pairing so they can dictate their own value.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
yes it is. bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency was ever been made. e wn if you just noticed tht every ICO has an ICO price of there coin and link to bitcoin. if bitcoin will rise almost all cryptocurrency also rise and if bitcoin will fall down all altcoin will also be affected qith the price drop of BTC.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I think all altcoin like that, bitcoin prices in the market affect the price of altcoin in the market as well. as we know when bitcoin gets hit by bad news that causes the bitcoin price down it makes almost all cryptocurrency decrease due to bitcoin effect.
Activity: 33

I think almost all coins are dependent on bitcoin and this is what i observed when i started to invest in crypto market and this is known as domino effect.
Activity: 462

In general, all coins are related to the movement of the BTC price. You can always see this dependence. I think Ethereum is not an exception to this case.
Activity: 658
There are some correlation. But correlation does not imply causation. The market moves in cycles and there are some others factors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Unfourtenately yes, may be not so much as other coins, but still t is.
More crypto - fiat pairs have to be created in order to solve this problem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
It used to be different. Previously, the price of the ethereum was the exact opposite of what bitcoin was doing. When Bitcoin grew, the ethereum fell, but now, because the market has been down for a long time, they began to move simultaneously with Bitcoin. I also wonder how long this situation will last?
Activity: 448
absolutely every coin depends on bitcoin. if it will grow, else they will grow what we fall. it should not be surprised, because bitcoin is the best and most popular among all the other crypto-currencies, if not for it there were simply no others.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
This is very true about the rising price of ethereum as it is an altcoin and whenever the value of Bitcoin rises the value of altcoins also rise with it too. The same also happens in a market downfall where the Altcoins fall greater than the falling price of bitcoin. So the crypto market is totally dependent on the price of bitcoin, when bitcoin falls the market becomes red and when it rises the market becomes green.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

I believe the price of Ethereum depends on the price of Bitcoin currently. As well as the price of other altcoins. However, I believe that this situation will change soon and altcoins will depend less and less on Bitcoin.
Activity: 27
As far as I know, each coin depends on the Bitcoin movement
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
In my own opinion price of other coins depends on bitcoin because anytime price of bitcoin went down, other altcoins prices will go down too, so even eth price also goes down too. but when the bitcoin price rises, other coins and eth will rise too.
I do not think because Ethereum itself is in contrast to bitcoin and therefore I prefer to invest in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin and altcoin prices to go back up and can benefit again because there are many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price to return
Activity: 103
Yeah all coins are. Bigger coins are quite so dependent on it as the small ones though, ETH is big enough to have an effect on Bitcoin aswell.
Activity: 406
Almost all altcoins always follow the high or low prices of Bitcoin , whenever bitcoin prices start to fall, then market goes down in recession and prices of all the altcoins also fall significantly. On the contrary, when the Bitcoin trades in bulls hand, all the altcoins also move up sharply.
Pages:
Jump to: