Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think is a related, price of the altcoin and bitcoin always be same and has a photo transverse with nhau, both ETH also
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In the cryptographic market, the volatility of all Altcoins depends on the value of the increase or decrease of Bitcoin. They are proportional. Therefore, Ethereum prices are dependent on Bitcoin is normal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
this is true.
because when bitcoin decreases eth along with other coins will experience the same thing. do not be surprised by this. these are all market conditions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Do not be surprised but the price of every altcoins are dependent on btc and it will continue to be like that until the market is stabled and regulated.
So literally just make convenient investment and trading and maintain the law DYOR
I believe Blockchain will eventually take over
with Ethereum continuing to experience this steady expansion resulting from Ethereal's striving effort to make the price so high. it proves that the development and price of Ethereum increased in accordance with the efforts of Ethereum itself.
Activity: 84
Yes, it can be said that all currencies in the market are up and down in bitcoin. If bitcoin is long, other currencies will go up. Although they are all individual individuals, they all need to rely on bitcoin to reflect their value
Activity: 210

in my opinion, if most of Altcoin including Ethereum is indeed bound by Bitcoin. Basically when Bitcoin rises or falls then Altcoin will also follow it.
So a lot of Bitcoin is used and even in exchange, it actually plays an important role in determining the changes that occur in other coin prices.

Activity: 481
Merit: 11
I think all altcoin like that, bitcoin prices in the market affect the price of altcoin in the market as well. as we know when bitcoin gets hit by bad news that causes the bitcoin price down it makes almost all cryptocurrency decrease due to bitcoin effect.
Activity: 154

in my mind, if there is a connection not only Ethereum but all altcoin to Bitcoin, If you look at the price chart of bitcoin and Ethereum market when bitcoin price drops or rises. so the price of Ethereum depends on Bitcoin. Only on special occasion, Ethereum price sometimes not depending on the price of Bitcoin.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

That's true, every coins came from bitcoin, leader from all coins. Most coin will follow bitcoin but if they have not same direction with bitcoin it just because they have higher demand than supply, but it just temporary. Ethereum is good to trade because have significant value than other coins ( except bitcoin ) and until now most people use it as alternative income or send received payment if bitcoin network got delay. See bitcoin and ethereum together can be use to know trend, try it.
Activity: 31
In short, yes. At this point, the marketcap is tied to BTC and fiat. There are people speculating a 'flippening' of course, where Ethereum would lead the space, but that's yet to be seen. Hope that helps!
Activity: 36
everything depends on btc
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Yes, Ethereum relies on Bitcoin from the start. Ethereum is the most valuable coin in all Bitcoin, but it may grow even higher this year.
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
The only Vitalik and foundation do - reinvest money to Bitcoin,
Vitalik cannot use fiat for keep this criminal money.
The only "investors" have - passwords of fake money and 150000 lines of opensource code.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ponzi
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy back from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.
Activity: 126
Yes, Ethereum relies on Bitcoin from the start. Ethereum is the most valuable coin in all Bitcoin, but it may grow even higher this year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6

I think that Ethereum price is not dependent on Ethereum even I know and I've heard if Ethereum price go up bitcoin price will decrease and vice versa if Bitcoin price rise Ethereum price will decrease and as it is now when Bitcoin price will return to its peak Ethereum  price experienced a decline

I do not think because I know now that the price of Ethereum is declining and while the price of Bitcoin will soon go up then I am not sure if the price of Ethereum depends on bitcoin moreover I know the price of ETH and Bitcoin are opposite each other and thus I am sure the price of ETH is not depended on BTC

Activity: 90
All coins depend on the bitcoin on the market,if bitcoin price falls,price falls all the coins and Ethereum among the coins influenced by bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think yes. The value of ETH depends on the value of bitcoin. Two virtual currencies are always changing together. As we look at the value of bitcoin being reduced we see that the value of ETH also decreases and vice versa.
Activity: 98
For now it seems so, but not only Ether, even almost all altcoin top50-100 have the same trend. Of course this is not a good thing, and making crypto a bit unattractive. But I'm pretty sure the percentages will be different from each other, especially during the upward trend.
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
As bitcoin is the most popular coins in tradition right now, so whenever it gets affected, the other altcoins also gets changed along with it. The rising and falling of bitcoin prices does greatly affect the price of ethereum in the crypto market because bitcoin is already considered the embodiment of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
All coins are dependent on Bitcoin. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin's dominance takes at least 30-40%.                                                      
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

I think that they have some kind of depending on each other, but it is not that Direct depending, so if one of them would be ended shut down or destroyed I think the other one have all the abilities needed to survive that.
Pages:
Jump to: