Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
the fact is if the bitcoin price drops then the price of other coins will also drop. it can happen because bitcoin is the most favored coin among other coins and can be regarded as the king of cryptocurrency, so the price is also used as a reference for coin market price, and most of the coins will follow bitcoin price.
Activity: 84
Based on the reality that happening right now when Bitcoin goes down other alternative coins like ethereum also goes down. In conclusion, ethereum is very dependent to the price of bitcoin and it is very rare to be inversely proportional prior to bitcoin and ethreum.
Activity: 146
I don't say so since eth has its own platform and can now be directly converted to fiat. All are going down at the same time so it looks like eth is depending to btc.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now the mood of the market is determined by bitcoin. Ethereum takes the second line, but it, like all altcoins, is highly prone to changes in the bitcoin price
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
For a lot of people bitcoin is an embodiment of cryptocurrency so whenever btc price changes it pulls almost everything else after it. I believe with time bitcoin's share of the market will get a bit smaller which will give alts a bit more independence.
Its true but when bitcoin loss power to other cyrptocurrency mean bitcoin also will be left by its holder.
Bitcoin holder now still exist because bitcoin is like controller. When price bitcoin is down and its followed by other coin. Its not 100% but its strong control enough.
Activity: 80
I think Ethereum's price depends on Bitcoint, as well as for other types of altcont lannya, especially for tidal market conditions, all prices in the market plummeted, hopefully in the near future the market can be restored
Activity: 141
According to past experience, the price trend of all cryptocurrencies is changing with Bitcoin, but I believe that each cryptocurrency will have its own growth trajectory in the future. They will not completely rely on Bitcoin, so the market will There is greater competition.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Do not be surprised but the price of every altcoins are dependent on btc and it will continue to be like that until the market is stabled and regulated.
So literally just make convenient investment and trading and maintain the law DYOR
I believe Blockchain will eventually take over
with Bitcoin being so strongly making itself a benchmark for other coins. but I do not see Ethia depend on Bitcoin. because of the price of Ethereum increases according to developments that exist in Ethereum itself. so it can not be said for the price of Ethereum depends on Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
in fact, it was indeed all altcoin including the ethereum follow every movement of the bitcoin. so want to anyway good altcoin but if bitcoin down nonetheless rise it will not effect conferring great. Indeed feels unfair, but the system of altcoin of the first altcoin like that because indeed adopt what owned bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Yes, all cryptocurrency prices have a certain dependence on Bitcoin. After many conversions of bull and bear, it can be seen that bitcoin prices will play an important role in the market. Bitcoin prices will always be the first Move, other crypto currencies will follow, because Bitcoin will panic the market
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Not only ethereum but all other altcoins as well. Bitcoin has a big role in the prices of other coins because it is a base coin and since it has the first mover advantage and has the biggest share in market capitalization so whatever happens to the price of bitcoin, it is like a mirror of what happens to the total market capitalization which includes other coins. I assume that majority of people holds bitcoin and they just want to secure their funds that's why whenever the price of base coin (bitcoin) goes down, they would sell because they would know that the altcoin they are holding will go down as well which includes ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I think there is a connection not only Ethereum but all altcoins to Bitcoin, If you take a look on the market price chart of bitcoin and ethereum, when bitcoin price goes down or rise, same with ethereum and other altcoins.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
As far as I know, every Altcoins price depends on the Bitcoin movement.
Ethereum is an Altcoins. So, Yes, of course, the Ethereum price depends on the Bitcoin.
Only in the special occasion, Ethereum price sometimes not dependent on Bitcoin pricing.
Activity: 602

Do not be surprised but the price of every altcoins are dependent on btc and it will continue to be like that until the market is stabled and regulated.
So literally just make convenient investment and trading and maintain the law DYOR
I believe Blockchain will eventually take over
with the continued development of Ethereum and striving to be able to compete with Bitcoin to bring price Ethereum so increased and made it quite expensive. so as to prove for the price of Ethereum it depends on the developments that exist in Ethereum for the moment that is going on.
Activity: 24
Yes it is! Base on every result of altcoins crashed is because of bitcoin crisis on the market so this is the reason why ethereum is always affected.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
the answer is yes if based on fact we know but in price theory of course Ether is influenced by demand and supply from market
Activity: 238
I think the price of ETH is related to the BTC.
because when the BTC drops sharply, then the ETH has a lag, but the price of ETH will also drop sharply.
Activity: 196

I think that Ethereum price is not dependent on Ethereum even I know and I've heard if Ethereum price go up bitcoin price will decrease and vice versa if Bitcoin price rise Ethereum price will decrease and as it is now when Bitcoin price will return to its peak Ethereum  price experienced a decline
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Nope the price of ethereum is independent to bitcoin price. It is not that when the bitcoin price drop, the price of ethereum will also drop. They are different.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

If we observe the market from the beginning of this year, it seems we can not deny it. Although the percentage is not exactly the same, but I think this is enough to make a conclusion.
I really think its the investors really depend on the price and market situation of bitcoin, technically all altcoins are depending on bitcoin because people think about it. But if we look at their own technology they all have difference, well bitcoin really rules the market and because of this the market will continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: