Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Yes it's almost the same thing just like any other altcoins out there. they have chain reaction but some utility tokens are pumping when bitcoin is on dip they have huge community that supports and pump the market.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Every coin depending on BTC. After all 1 BTC is 40% of all coins dominance. I wish to see one day some coin changes that, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon.
Activity: 132
Well Ethereum has its own market but somewhere its price is dependent on bitcoin as bitcoin goes up or down ethereum along with other altcoins get effected as people cashout from alt coins and get enter into bitcoin which makes are drop in ethereum and other altcoins....
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
yes it is true like that, altcoin price depends on bitcoin price. when the bitcoin price decreases, the other coins will also drop vice versa. indeed the market conditions can not be predicted because at any time can change drastically. do not be surprised but that's how the krypto market goes. and that's one of the risks we must accept when deciding to invest in crypto.
Activity: 264
It might be dependent for the price fixation as the bitcoin is the first hugest coin, but mainly ethereum is separate independent blockchain platform
Activity: 420
I think the whole market is running with the bitcoin position if the bit coin is down market is down and if it is up market is up so i think ethereum price depends on bitcoin 90% .
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
To most people,  bitcoin is the only major cryptocurrency of value.  It's unfortunate but that's the reality.  There's this notion that if bitcoin fails,  every other cryptocurrency will fail too.  That's the reason why people panic sell when they see the price of bitcoin becoming low.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Actually it’s not a mindset anymore, it’s reality
Because it is reoccurring that once bitcoin drops value , all altcoins follow suits
But when bitcoin pumps higher few percentage of altcoins follow suit

We can argue all day, but it is still evident that btc is in control of all
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
that's right, you can see and pay attention to the market. not just eth, but all alt. if bitcoin rises, then alt goes up and if btc goes down, then all alt come down.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
For a lot of people bitcoin is an embodiment of cryptocurrency so whenever btc price changes it pulls almost everything else after it. I believe with time bitcoin's share of the market will get a bit smaller which will give alts a bit more independence.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
In my own opinion price of other coins depends on bitcoin because anytime price of bitcoin went down, other altcoins prices will go down too, so even eth price also goes down too. but when the bitcoin price rises, other coins and eth will rise too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2

Do not be surprised but the price of every altcoins are dependent on btc and it will continue to be like that until the market is stabled and regulated.
So literally just make convenient investment and trading and maintain the law DYOR
I believe Blockchain will eventually take over
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: