Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:23:04 AM
I am excited and look forward to the day everyone accepts. If everyone accepts, this market will go into the history of the world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
Many people use cryptocurrency and most of them are altcoins and tokens, I think so many people should know how to run it along But learn at the right time
According to my personal opinion the world is ready from cryptocurrency and in many part of the world people are severely connected with bitcoin. They used cryptocurrency more than that of normal currency for their daily purpose. Day by day The world turn into digital world and bitcoin and other cryptocurrency help in it. Cryptocurrency provide better and faster transactions support then that of any bank and also provide more privacy in its every single transaction. Because of this many online retailers and bussinessman and online shopping sites use cryptocurrency as a payment method. Cryptocurrency are heavily use for online shopping, trading, market, tickets booking etc. So these thing shows that the world ready for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 04:01:24 AM
Yes, in the world today Bitcoin appears, but only in some countries. In addition, some countries have not really believed will bring profits to investors, so they did not allow circulation. In short, Bitcoin only appears in some countries but not in the world.
Activity: 19
September 11, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
I would say the world is gradually getting ready for the cryptocurrency. Many countries have already accepted crypto and created the laws and regulations for it what is a big achievement in the crypto development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 08:44:38 PM
The world is not ready. Some countries have already introduced cryptocurrency as payment, such as Venezuela, Japan... I think that in the footsteps of these countries will be followed by many and the future with crypto is secured.
Well by having bitcoin on your country and use it this is the First step and actually they our ready for the development of the bitcoin and gives them to their life is and to get their economy better.  Smiley
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
Looking at how some of the governments are reacting to the use of cryptocurrency and its decentralized nature, i don't think the world is ready for cryptocurrency. People are finding it difficult to adopt to change, which is a strong indication that they are not ready for cryptocurrency. What cryptocurrency needs is true believers not people who think cryptocurrency will make them rich.
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
September 10, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
I think it's difficult in the current situation to be handled through crypto worldwide since it hasn't spread yet but it could happen in the future.
Activity: 490
September 10, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
Well in my notion publicity of anything and good report card of anything will fascinates more investors towards it, crypto currency have to be self reliant so that it's good result will advertise it soon.
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
All the necesary tech is ready for the big adoption of bitcoin, its just that the world isnt ready to adopt bitcoin for the masses yet. When it becomes easy to pay for everyday goods with bitcoin, like doing groceries or buy a television in the electronics store, we can see some big adoption for the masses. Until that day it will only be "currency to invest in", in my opinion.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
September 10, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
I feel since Bitcoin has shocked the world (in late 2017 and early 2018) the world is very ready with cryptocurrencies, but because there are many people who take the opportunity when Bitcoin is booming by cheating, the world is not yet ready to face it. need a clear and legitimate law so that the real world is properly prepared in the presence of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 05:40:30 PM
there hasn't be much publicity about crypto globally, some many people are still in the dark about crypto currency, for that we cant say we are ready yet for crypto, there has to be mass adoption and this can only happen when there is more jingles and publicity about crypto positively. Lets start to educate people about crypto, it begins with you.
Activity: 18
September 10, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Yes, we can see that most people know what cryptocurrency is. They don't have the foggiest how it works, though. This is one of the reasons why people think BTC is a fake or a Ponzi scheme. Getting used to it and understanding the underlying idea as well as accepting it as a payment method will definitely take some time, but not too much.
Activity: 38
September 10, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
Not every part of the world is ready for cryptocurrency. In fact, it is just few countries that you can actually use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin to make purchases just like a normal currency.
Activity: 118
September 10, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
I don't think people are ready to face cryptocurrency especially if people are not sufficiently educated and have no understanding of cryptocurrency. though, it can be learned I still think that people have different opinions.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
If it is said to be ready, of course, the world will always be ready to keep up with developments in transaction or currency technology. If not, we will not have the innovation to develop in accordance with technological progress. For example, a modern payment system, such as a credit or debit card, of course, people have accepted it as a transaction tool.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

I think it's going to take quite a bit more time than most people think. I'm on a 50 to 100 year timeline. There are too many people that are older and less tech savy that just will not catch on. These generations need to bow out peacefully in order for the new order to take over. Once we have enough people in agreement/able to use/or has mastered the learning curve, then the world will be ready. As for now, don't hold your breath.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:25:17 PM
I guess the world needs more time to adjust to the world of crypto. The world of crypto and blockchain technology has come a long way for people  to appreciate how reliable bitcoin can be. I know in a few years to come people across all spheres of lives will begin to appreciate bitcoin as a means of exchange for goods and services.
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
The world is not ready for cryptocurrency but crypticcurtency is ready for the world because slot of things has been put in place for the starting
Activity: 112
September 10, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
I believe they are ready but the problem hinders the adoption of people is that the fear of government not openly supporting cryptocurrency while people might br afraid of sudden ban.
Activity: 46
September 10, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
Yes almost done and a lot of people are already know that can earn in cryptocurrency and this is a good job for a single dad or mom we can earn and can watch your kids and look at this member in forum almost a million are here and all of them they know about cryptocurrency and we here to earn

I think there are several companies that have used cryptocurrency as a transaction payment instrument. Based on that, that means that the world is ready for cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is now known throughout the world, there are even some countries that have recognized and legalized the use of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: