Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 14. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
There is a lot of fake coins in crypto, they make a fake accounts to get more followers and people to join in that community and make a promising thought that they have a good project ICO that can earn more tokens if that project will get success but in the end they will just run away get all the investors money and never update in their fake sites. So before you join and invest your money read the platform and roadmap carefully if that ICO is fake or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
In many doubtful projects, signs of fraud were revealed - for example, the documents used in the ICO description were copied verbatim from other projects, the list of team members included non-existent people, among the promises being published there were theses falling under the description of the Ponzi scheme.
Particular attention should be paid to the White Paper analysis, in which teams describe their projects. In addition, marketing plans, descriptions of safety functions and even descriptions of the development progress can be copied.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

I have two answers
1. The most important advantage of crypto currency in general and Bitcoin in particular is the impossibility of forgery. Each account and each crypto-coin has a unique code, which is simultaneously stored in millions of purses. So to forge Bitcoin is simply unrealistic.
If you had this in mind
2. Scammers simply create their coins, pump them with liquidity or launch aggressive advertising. As a result, investors start buying it. When everyone understands that the coin does not cost anything to collapse, to avoid this, it is necessary to learn what technologies are used in it, what it was created for and what goals are pursued by those who bring it to the market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
There are lots of fake coins. People are managing fake campaigns and try to get the funds and run away. This is. The very bad news for those who participate in that ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
In every twelve there is always a Judas so in the crypto world there are nice coins to invest in also there are some few bad eggs that so it's best to do a good research on the coin and have your own opinion on it before involvement
Activity: 322
July 30, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
Yes there are so many fake coins out there in the market and some of them are only in social madia like facebook that share only and you cant see them in the market place like exchanger.
Activity: 295
July 30, 2018, 09:20:24 AM
There are a lot of fake coins. Dont buy just listed coins if you dont know anything about them. And do not send your eth to unknown smart contract adresses. Take care of your funds
Activity: 78
July 30, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
 Yeah, there are coins/tokens that are actually mimicking the name or an existing as well exchange-listed coin/tokens thereby scamming unsuspecting black market buyers of their money. That's why you need to check out for what you are buying especially the contract address.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

There were also many tokens or altcoins in bitcoin since then but it did not rise because of its low price and investors do not invest in it because the price is falling and the price is not rising.
Activity: 276
July 30, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
I think there we should be able to distinguish between fake coins and genuine ones when we follow the trade in purchases that we can see in the list of coins in circulation, also need to be precise in choosing coins to avoid the things that are not desirable. There are many guides here in forums and on the internet. Research thoroughly so we can see and avoid it.
Activity: 504
July 30, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Well I think mate that there is no fake coins. This is a fake news to make crypto people to panic. Probably some people are making this news to make digital currency holders afraid and they will not invest it. Maybe there is shitcoins and a scammers but fake coins, I don't think so.

Of course the fake coin is there but we do not know fully about it. something the goods/services that many devotees will surely imitate by others as well as with crypto and used for fraud. if the person is smart and careful then it will not be fooled by a coin of fake coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
These are already so tired that I'm ready to go to China and fight to death with them! Today, in the first there were many services, in the second I look at the team and their social network, and in a third I fall back on my experience)))
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Well I think mate that there is no fake coins. This is a fake news to make crypto people to panic. Probably some people are making this news to make digital currency holders afraid and they will not invest it. Maybe there is shitcoins and a scammers but fake coins, I don't think so.

Activity: 490
July 30, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
There are probably some fake coins. to avoid them, actually it may be difficult. Once when we are going in invest,m just never only follow the popular coins from your friends or forum. We are better to analyze the coins carefully. Start by analyzing their team, technology and concept behind the coins, the community, and market analysis about the coins.
Activity: 46
July 30, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
I think that there is no counterfeit coin, only a coin with no value, or that the exchange you choose is not good, and the possibility of a scam will occur. If you are a novice, suggest investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
June 05, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

Everyone can make coins if they have a knowledge to make it. But if the coin project is sucks, it will be a shit coins.
To avoid investing on this kind of coins, you need to do your own research every time you want to buy a coins.
Look at their project planning and team. If the project is good, there will be many supporters in their social media. It will be good to buy those coins.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
There are some fake coins, especially ERC20 series, although they also have their own smart contracts, but they deliberately named very similar to those real tokens, such as there is a token called Eltcoin, many tokens named ELTC, ELTC1, ELTC2, etc. They impersonate Eltcoin and trade on etherdelta.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:29:50 AM
Yes there are fake coins that populates the market. And I truly think that this should stop by making campaign be much more stricktlier than before..
Activity: 826
June 05, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
Yes, it may be. Avoid or not, there are probably the fake coins, moreover from the scam airdrops and scam ICOs. Therefore, if you really want to invest in crypto, just do the exact research to avoid or at least minimize the indication of the scam or fake. You can choose the top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap or the trusted ICO from the trusted developer.
Activity: 101
June 05, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
To be honest, there are too many fake COINS. So each of us needs to know more about COINS when choosing to buy
Pages:
Jump to: