Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 17. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:26:36 PM
Of the many coins in this crypto, I think there will be some fake coins, which will trap and take money from us if we invest there. To avoid purchasing these fake coins, in choosing the coins I would buy, I usually pick coins that rank in the top, popular and long-lasting coins in crypto, and already have many communities. If from ICO, I usually see from his campaign manager, usually managers who already have a lot of experience in bringing the ICO coin is not a scam.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
Not all coins are fake but they are vanish due to their low demand but when the demand peak then the price of that coin price also go up and again due to maximum supply of this coin drag the price sudden down. It is seems high volatile. But, if the demand for any coin never peak then gradually this price has gone very down and also vanish from the market due to the low project value. And, fake coin are come very minimal that are only limited to the BTT thread post. They create by their own coin without any having the project, just drive you to do some promotional task. For exa; LastCrypto.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Yes, there are many fake coins. The biggest drawback of cryptocurrency is that there are no regulations and this makes everyone to launch his own token using blockchain. Do proper research before investing in any Token that's the only way to avoid token scam.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 09:32:52 AM
I think personally, many coins are worthless, they are called Shitcoin but they exist very low market capitalization. But. if you intend to buy coins, look at the background of coins on their website and you can also see how coins are developed for the future. so you also have to stay alert to them.
Activity: 36
May 17, 2018, 08:50:39 AM
Most fake coins do exist. It all depends on you to carefully scrutinize the coin before joining or investing.
Activity: 83
May 17, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
I think what you mean is how to avoid valueless coins. There are some projects in the encrypted world that are completely air and have no specific business or community support, and many of the early coins are now at close to zero, and these are worthless coins. There are some new coins recently. Maybe they pay some fees when they enter the exchange. We should pay attention to not buying them.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 08:43:44 AM
fake or unclear coins there must be, you can see from their website, if the coin is only used for fake investment and not clear for what project, better avoid
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:47:20 AM
fake coin? do you mean a counterfeit or a copy of a coin? if you mean this then no. there are many scam ICOs and they are not that easy to spot, as some believe themselves that they are legitimate and there are also fake exchange. there are a lot of guides here in the forum and all over the internet. research thoroughly so you can spot and avoid them.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
We should buy any coin through good exchange. We should get knowledge about the background of coin which we want to buy. The company which talks about much investment of the coin,those coins are fake. Its sale and purchase is also less. Always alert for fake coins.
Activity: 783
May 17, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
there has never been a fake coin there is only a scam coin, I once followed a scam coin where the coin has no price and until now still not worth it. i think nothing fake there is just a scam.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
What is fake coin? Coin without blockchain or coin without development? I don't know any fake coins, but I think that it is reasonable to make some research of projects before buy this crypto and it will be enough to avoid fake coins. Regarding scam projects, it is not so simple to understand real purpose of project.
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Certainly there are or could be fake coin because of some scam projects .Those project in the beginning try to organise a very high promising reward bounty because they  want to attract a lot of participants but in the end the run  away leaving orphan projects.These project are fake or the team is not
 visionary enough to put in great marketing strategies to attract good investors.This will abandon a fake coin and abscond
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
There is a lot of fake coins that is currently existing most of them are just scam so better to analyze the whitepaper and conduct some research about the ICO .
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
May 15, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
Just take stroll on altcoin section and look at announcement board. About 20-30% of coins there are scams in my opinion.
Activity: 448
May 15, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

there's a lot of fake coins out there. be careful buying fake coins. some of them just collecting info about you.
better check if the team member of the ones selling it is a legit.
I think that if there are any doubts or dangers, it is better suited from such a project and do not even pay attention to it. Firstly, maybe you will save your data and funds, And secondly you will feel much calmer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

there's a lot of fake coins out there. be careful buying fake coins. some of them just collecting info about you.
better check if the team member of the ones selling it is a legit.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 15, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
I dont encounter any fake altcoins yet, I dont know, maybe if you do some research, you can find a fake altcoins. but if there is a fake coin, I dont see that it can circulate on the market
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
There are a lot of counterfeit coins on the internet. If you want to invest carefully and avoid investing in counterfeit coins, you can invest coin in the top 100 of the world's top coin.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

yes there are fake coins today in the market and that is one of the issue that ico's should solve but now a days most of the traders are not being scammed and they still earning a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 157
May 15, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
of course yes. you can join into some easy airdrop and you will get worthless tokens which do not have exchange to buy or sell. So, research everything and Campaigns before joining is the best way to avoid
Pages:
Jump to: