Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 16. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:42:30 AM
There are many valueless coins in the market. I think this can be called a false coin. There are many such coins in the latest ICO project, so we should be very careful when investing in ICO.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
there has never been a fake coin there is only a scam coin, I once followed a scam coin where the coin has no price and until now still not worth it. i think nothing fake there is just a scam. Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 19, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

I guess most likely not a fake coin. but may lead to a scam element. so you should be careful because there are many who take advantage for personal gain. so, you should always examine it and analyze it even more to discuss it in this forum.
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 02:04:20 AM
I think there is no such thing in cryptocurrency. I believe that as long as the coin you hold can be trade it is real one. I think the one that makes it "fake" is that fake advertising like what happened last year, a certain website claiming that bitcoin can be bought there but in reality they are selling bitcoin cash which is for me a hoax. Grin
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 09:40:01 AM
That's how the market is very large now and so there are a lot of fraudsters who want to steal your money so as not to get into such situations you need to check everything well.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
I do not know whether or not there are fake coins. Most importantly we must be careful in the search for coins, Currently information about the coin is complete on the internet, should  read  very hard working about the coins on the internet.
Activity: 132
May 18, 2018, 06:09:11 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
For me YES there is a fake coins. Base on my opinion there are a lots of fake coins. I have a lots of coins but some this have no value and some of this are not yet in trading site and there is also a fake or scum.  i base it by applying a airdrop, because there are a lots of coin on airdrop.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
there many fake coins on the internet. you know it's too easy to create a coin based on ERC20 standard, as I know it only take about 5 minutes coding lol
to avoid it just follow official channels, exchange.
be careful when you trade on DEX such as Etherdelta make sure you know the right contract address
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 18, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
I've never found a fake coin because I always buy coins in a reliable exchange, you can also invest in an ICO. you can try investing VEXANIUM they have a team and a very outstanding adviser and they are also founders of the previous successful ICO PUNDI-X.

Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
May 18, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
yes, there are too many coins in internet, some of them are real but some of them are fake...so yyou should be careful always and do some researh about the coins that you want to buy or invest to avoid the loss.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
That's probably, but I haven't proven it or haven't found them. Before buying the altcoins, what I do generally is analyzing them based on the coin concept, its team, and also community. It is very important to understand first the altcoin that you will invest, especially the coin from some ICOs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:18:59 AM
Lots of fake coins one of them Denaro, there are about 1000 Denaro in my wallet but unfortunately this coin is not listed in coinmarketcap and for the exchange is not yet available.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
If you buy coins on reliable exchanges, such as Binance, the risk of buying "fake" coin is minimal. And what do you mean by fake? If a coin is traded it can be bought and sold, it is a market!. Even good projects are closing.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
Yes their are a lot of fake coins out there but do not worry about it by doing some research and carefully reading you can avoid them by reading their white paper you can have a clue if that certain project is fake or not and if it not unique and just like a copy
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
It seems that nowadays the fake coins have started to appear, because of the growing number of coins on the market, it is likely that many people are abusing the situation and making counterfeit coins. You have to be careful with the coins on the market. Do not pick any coin carelessly, look for a coin backdrop before buy it
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 01:53:02 AM

I never thought there was a fake coin inside cryptocurrency. Many coins are available in the market, you can confirm them there, and you should pay attention in choosing a coin is the foundation of the coin, the purpose of the coin, and the problems that will be faced in the future.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
Of the many coins in this crypto, I think there will be some fake coins, which will trap and take money from us if we invest there. To avoid purchasing these fake coins, in choosing the coins I would buy, I usually pick coins that rank in the top, popular and long-lasting coins in crypto, and already have many communities. If from ICO, I usually see from his campaign manager, usually managers who already have a lot of experience in bringing the ICO coin is not a scam.
This is necessary. We must observe carefully if we want to invest. We know clearly that some money has been invested, and if there is a counterfeit coin, there is a great chance that it will not be returned.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 10:54:04 PM
I am not sure about the Fake Term you said. But these days there are Lots of Scam project who just want to collect money and No products. Beware of such coins before investing in them. Have your complete understanding before you invest in.

if the coin is already on an exchange, make sure that the volume of the coin is good and understand the market capitalisation. There are some dead coins, their projects are live still no volume.
Activity: 31
May 17, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
for me there's no fake coin because of the fact that the coins that I know and that I have held have the price and value.
Activity: 448
May 17, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
the fake coins are numerous, the usual fake coins will never be distributed and the fake coins will never appear in the market, if they are looking for a clear project, do not be fooled by fake coins.
Pages:
Jump to: