Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 13. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
August 01, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
As far as I am concerned, all coins are Abstract in nature, the optimisms belief in them makes them real as so been traded at exchanges where they are listed. Hence, fake ones among coins could be those that shall not be eventually listed or traded at Exchanges with the sole aim of scamming their subscribers done with flashy campaigns. However, extra cautiousness with adequate research need be applied to avoid such.

There's a lot of coins here in crypto are just a scam or a fake, if you are a newcomers and wants to invest for sure you will encounter an fake coins. The advisable to newbies that wants to invest, analyze it carefully to avoid scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
There are some fake coins. Everyone can make coins. Start by analyzing, we do not know fully about it. There are many guides here in forums.
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 07:24:01 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
theres no fake coin at all but theres a lot of scam and they use different coins to incourage people to make an investment through thier site. To avoid this do research first before dive on investment.
But actually we still see the token of the project dead or they have collapsed and nothing else. It's not listed on any exchange site. And even sometimes they are not worth it. conflict between developers or their conflicts, or projects with superficial and false ideas. That's why there are dead or fake coins.
Activity: 550
August 01, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
I think there are still a lot of garbage altcoins that have not disappeared from the stock, and I'm sure the number could be hundreds of all the altcoin circulating in the world, of course the stock takes time to do further checks
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
August 01, 2018, 07:11:36 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

there are so called fake tokens, which are usually found on ethereum blockchain.  anyone can make a smartcontract in ethereum blockchain with same token name as hydro and sell these tokens to some victims.
also legit coin projects sometimes do tokenswap and leave the old tokens vulnerable for trading on exchanges.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 01, 2018, 07:09:39 AM
hello mate what do you mean by a fake coin? or you are referring to those projects that doesn't have value in the market? but anyways before investing in something much better you do some research first to avoid this scam projects coming out right now. so if you are pointing this fake coin in a scam coins it's probably yes.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Nope, there are no fake coins in this market. Do you mean "shitcoin, scamcoin or copycoin"? You just need to know this: good coin is created by
 a good team, good project. If you want to avoid shitcoin, you have to research about the projects that you're going to invest in. It can't help you avoid completely bad projects, but it will help you minimize the risk when investing

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
I don't think there are fake coin as long as the coin will trad in the cryptocurrency  market, but its just that some times the value might be very loo.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 01, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
Bitconnect is a living fake coin. Or there are hundreds of Bitcoin which were created by fork. So there you can find some fake coins. They are useless, only value what they have is Bitcoin in their name, like Bitcoin Atom.  Grin
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
A lot of fake coins are spreading nowadays so for you not to involve on that make sure not to decide quickly but make a plan and choose those potential in order to have a good returned of profit.

There are so many fake coins out there. Of course, if you buy a scam ICO, no one needs to tell you that the tokens or coins from there is fake.
Activity: 108
August 01, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

There are so many fake coins out there. Of course, if you buy a scam ICO, no one needs to tell you that the tokens or coins from there is fake.
Activity: 34
August 01, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
We should purchase any coin through great trade. We ought to get information about the foundation of coin which we need to purchase. The organization which discusses much speculation of the coin,those coins are phony. Its deal and buy is additionally less. Continuously caution for counterfeit coins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
July 31, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
As far as I am concerned, all coins are Abstract in nature, the optimisms belief in them makes them real as so been traded at exchanges where they are listed. Hence, fake ones among coins could be those that shall not be eventually listed or traded at Exchanges with the sole aim of scamming their subscribers done with flashy campaigns. However, extra cautiousness with adequate research need be applied to avoid such.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:53:30 PM
i would even sais that there are scam coins , not fake coins...
there could never be a second type of coins , only a clone or splitting of a project

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
I have heard many sad stories and fledgling starters rushing to buy coins without taking proper precautions. Use common sense and you'll be fine.
Activity: 1274
July 31, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
Yes in start i have joined alot of airdrops i have get coins but now all coins are fake not listed on  any exchange nor have any social help.
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 02:31:19 PM
Yes, sometimes on various forums and just in the news feeds there are news that a fake coin was found.one example is the fake cryptocurrency Swisscoin.many believed in it, but it turned out that this is a large moneshichestvo and people just lost money
Activity: 52
July 30, 2018, 02:37:47 PM
Since bitcoin created the name in a digital currency, many coins entered and some of them were fake. Be careful when dealing with these coins because it can change your life a lot. Think first before you invest in these coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
If the fake coin you mean is a coin scam then the answer is yes, even a lot of coin scam, with our ease in creating a coin or token, then a lot of coins and token scam are very detrimental to the buyer. So my advice, be careful in choosing an investment
Activity: 756
July 30, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
There are lots of fake coins. People are managing fake campaigns and try to get the funds and run away. This is. The very bad news for those who participate in that ICO.
and yet such situations are increasing more and more. Most recently, everyone learned that the new Bounty cryptoria company turned out to be a fraudulent project. Now, bitcointalk users are frightened that they are not painted red.
Pages:
Jump to: