Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 15. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
Yes 100% sure there was fake coins existing in our field of Bitcoin industry. Because some people taking advantages of some investors. So you should check first what was their goals in their project.
Activity: 216
June 05, 2018, 02:03:52 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Yes ofcourse, there was a lot of fake coins actually here in bitcoin. And I think that's what we called scam. And for you to avoid being scammed make sure you are aware with their background.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
What do you mean fake?  do you mean counterfeit or scam? As of this days, there are lots of scam coins out there but I never heared of counterfeit coins as every coin have their own blockchain. You must do your own diligence to know what are the scam or shit coins as there are lots of them in the market, some are listed on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 05, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

lots of fake coins now, they just cheat investors, they have no long-term project, to avoid them you have to buy good coins, his company is clear, his example is like ripple, nem, and ethereum
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:55:46 AM
where there is money involved, there are also fraudsters, and this is not related only to cryptoworld, but everything you do
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 01:33:49 PM
The Answer is Yes there is a lot of Fake Token or Coin so you better Aware that Scam bugs are still around and waiting someone to devour that’s why we better do a little researched before we Invest or Buy any token or Coin . fake coins are not actually there. only I know there are some new coins that appear, but not last long to pass the flow of the market. so some time then disappear.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 21, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
Certainly, I am sure that there are still many fake coins in circulation and is utilized by persons who are not liable to deceive many people. But now am not necessarily because it's already an awful lot of people who are clever in selecting and do some research so that it can determine the coin they will buy.
If it is true that many fake coins in circulation can be dangerous,
because for beginners do not know what about the number of counterfeit coins in circulation,
if for an experienced person I do not think it's a problem with the presence of counterfeit coins
Activity: 378
May 21, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
Yes, in fact we still see tokens from "dead" projects or they have collapsed and no longer exist. It is not listed on any exchange site. Even if you can exchange them on exchange sites like ED, they are not worth it. the conflicts between Devs or their conflicts, or projects with superficial and fake ideas. That's why there are dead coin "fake".
Activity: 280
May 21, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
Of course, many fraudsters in the market are doing this now. They create some kind of cryptocurrency and then randomly create a little false information to lure investors into fraud. There are many situations like this. To avoid this situation, we must analyze more and more. Understand investment projects, do not blindly invest! Learn to take investment details seriously!
In addition there are also some fake coins, which will trap and take money from us if we invest there.
To avoid purchasing this fake coin, we can reduce this problem by choosing the top-rated coins, popular and
long lasting coins in crypto, and already have many communities.
Activity: 9
May 21, 2018, 05:58:10 AM
Yeah right, lots of fake coins in my wallet that I got from Airdrop, where they distribute coins but they are worthless even not listed on the market ,,
there are even some fake coins that I can receive from Bounty campaigns
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 21, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Of course, many fraudsters in the market are doing this now. They create some kind of cryptocurrency and then randomly create a little false information to lure investors into fraud. There are many situations like this. To avoid this situation, we must analyze more and more. Understand investment projects, do not blindly invest! Learn to take investment details seriously!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 21, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
Well, all depends on what you meant by fake as for me i don't believe that there is fake rather there are coins that has no value and people who invested in those types of must have lost the value reasonable amount of their investment.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
May 21, 2018, 05:41:50 AM
Certainly, I am sure that there are still many fake coins in circulation and is utilized by persons who are not liable to deceive many people. But now am not necessarily because it's already an awful lot of people who are clever in selecting and do some research so that it can determine the coin they will buy.
That is right. There would be fake coin and those who are lazy to find good coin become a victim of this. Fake coins are result of unsuccessful project which cannot even listed on the exchange and no more development on the project to have good outcome and attract more investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 21, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
Each coin has a smart contract address that can not be changed.
Another thing is that there are coin developers who promise to make full-fledged projects with big plans and prospects. These developers in the course of ICO attract money to develop their projects, and subsequently abandon the project and all investors and leave with the collected money.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 21, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
Do not trust and check - this is the best principle for a novice investor. It is necessary a hundred times to recheck information about the proposed offer before carrying money to scammers.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
of course, there are quite a lot of fake coins now, but this is not surprising. but they can not stay in the market for a long time and therefore investors can always quickly understand that before you are scammers, not a decent proect.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 20, 2018, 03:31:46 AM
There are but they are more like scam coins because all they want is for people to buy their coins and then they can take off with the money which they have generated from such projects. The best way to avoid these fake/scam coins is to make sure that you are only buying the top coins in the market, personally I prefer the top five coins in the market when investing as it is safer that way.
Activity: 134
May 19, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish the right coin with a fake coin or scam. The best way to avoid it is to seek as much information about certain coins. Then see if many people buy the coin, and look at the background of the coin.
Sometimes even if you already do that we are still stuck with fake coins, maybe the best and safest is to buy the right coins are guaranteed like ETH, Litecoin, Ripple and others who are in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Do research about the project/coin. Some of these are just collecting informations or otherwise scam. Put extra precautions when you find one.

Not to get the fake altcoin it is much better to deal only with the most popular cryptocurrencies. However, some people consider Bitcoin Gold something like a scam. I do not know about it as I do not hold BTG.
Pages:
Jump to: