Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you? - page 11. (Read 15275 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
around me? does not exist and may never exist. but if I look at the whole country there may be, and the comparison is not too large.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Around me?? I don't know if there's one.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I am a she! lol. Cheesy How do I put this in words? Well it's not true that only nerdy people (regardless of gender) will have interest what bitcoin is. I know a lot of people who has interest in bitcoin, not that deep tho. They take bitcoin as a way of earning online.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm with you @MickeyB
My wife just nods her head, smiles politely and often just says 'Show me the money not the bullshit'...
And then she reminds me of *ALL* the other things I should be doing with my time.
My 6yr old son is interested, helps me make PSU's for the miners while my 4 & 2yr old daughters will learn in time..  bit young. Hopefully they will enjoy the rewards from a stash of Btc and Alts in coming years...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I don't know really many female Bitcointalkers around me. Females usually prefer to use the fiat because it's looking simplest way for them to make money and earning online. However if we make a little more effort advertising Bitcoin it can help to spread the word about Bitcoin and this way even many female networkers could interest about it
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Really nobody except my wife and trust me she had enough of me and Bitcoin already. Smiley

But yes not too many ladies are at all in the crypto space. Last I heard is that this is more than 95% male space which is quite shocking.
legendary
Activity: 1652
i have a sister and try to explain about bitcoin several times to her but she looks doesn't care with my explanation
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
we still have to give some thing offer type what womans like it, like mens like to gamble mostly so the most of the gamble site have started accepting bitcoin, like that if online shoping for female products also starts accepting bitcoin and give offer if they use bitcoin, then i think we can see more womans talking about bitcoin, in their circle.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Around me, I don't even know any other bitcointalker, I don't ask.

As for females, I think right now the only ones interested are the nerdy ones, the ones interested in computers and stuff. There aren't that many of them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?
Pages:
Jump to: