Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 53. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
The cryptocurrency market is a market born of human needs, not controlled or controlled by anyone so if the future of online payments grows, then cryptocurrency will also increase because that is the trend of people. My opinion is to always believe in the bright future of the cryptos market because, in the next 10 years, people will not use the paper money anymore but will pay on the Internet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
no this will not be the end of cryptocurrency.  just wait until it will rise again don't be to hasty .
give your self some time to Hodl them .. you will soon earn profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Yes, digital currencies have a very bright future. It has made many operations easy. Day by day more and more people are adopting and using digital currencies. It eliminates the need of carrying cash everywhere which in turn reduces the chances of you money getting stolen. But don’t’ think of it as a replacement of paper money. That will never happen. Digital currency along with paper money can survive in the long run.
There is no need for fiat money to be eliminated by bitcoin or any crypto in terms of financial use.  Even with the bright future with cryptos that we are looking ahead especially with payment methods,  we must also consider that the implementation of bitcoin payment worlwide cannot be done easily. Countries have remote areas which internet connection cannot be stabled and some countries do not have good internet speed. This factor will affect the bitcoin payment implementation making paper money or fiat still useful as a traditional tool.  

Honestly,  why can't we just have both?  Paper money and digital money for both payment method.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
Now the decline is mainly due to possible intentions to limit the Crypto currency. But since we do not expect anything bad to take, we will expect growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think that market is on early stage of development. We will see BTC with price more than $ 20,40 k and altcoins with working in government regulation field. Maybe in future BTC can become alternative for fiat money and we will use our coins for daily payments.
Indeed it is quite possible, looking at Japan and the adoption of crypto out there, want to believe that crypto will become popular in other cities and countries.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
personally, I still believe in cryptocurrency and this will still continue for the next 10 years, there is no research on it yet, but cyptocurrency already has a very strong fundamentals
Activity: 672
The cryptocurrency industry is still very young and its still very much open to development in the future. I see crypto as the future of currency all over the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Now the era of digital technologies is beginning, including money. And not only will there be digital money, but also many other things that we do not yet know about. Artificial intelligence and smart machines are already coming up, and are they going to be all using paper or metal coins?
Activity: 280
No one can say what will happen to digital currency in the next few hours, but there is a lot of potential still in digital currency
Activity: 187
Crypto is young enough to say that we are at the very beginning of digital revolution. Hope the future of leading currencies is bright. Let's see how it would be.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Yes, digital currencies do have a lot way to go. The world is becoming digitalizing and everyone is engaging with it in some way or another. It has made many day to day financial operations easy. People are adopting it with open hearts and becoming cashless as much as they can. It gives us the freedom of not carrying cash everywhere which reduces the chances money being stolen or lost.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I believe that the truth is somewhere in the middle: some of the digital currencies will disappear as useless, and some will gain a foothold in the world system.
Activity: 308
The market for crypto currencies is very volatile at the moment, but this does not mean that projects will cease to develop. Crypto currency behaves this way always. Falls alternate with growth. The current decline will end one day and a new growth will begin.  Wink
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
I think that cryptocurrencies have a great future and they are only beginning to develop. I believe that we will all use cryptocurrencies goods in everyday life in a few years. And the price of coins should soon go up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
No its not the end of digital currency, and its not a reason to say dts the end because of falling down of its price, its natural in market that sometimes it may fall but sometimes it may goes high.
good opinion. i think so
falling price of crypto doesn't mean if it has no future. rise and crash are normal in crypto
i think crypto will be up again immediatly
Activity: 350
Now we see positive news in the world of cryptocurrencies. I think the market has turned around and is starting to grow. It's the confirmation that crypto-currencies have a long future.
Activity: 504
I am absolutely sure that today there are a lot of projects that have a good future, unless, of course, they prohibit crypto-currencies on this planet, I think that now there is a very high probability that crypto-currencies can simply be banned
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The price cant always just keep on going up, it is going to correct at some point and that point is now. Just cause the market entered into bear phase doesn't means that the future of digital currencies is in danger. The technology is still the same and the future is just as bright.
Activity: 195
I think that market is on early stage of development. We will see BTC with price more than $ 20,40 k and altcoins with working in government regulation field. Maybe in future BTC can become alternative for fiat money and we will use our coins for daily payments.
Activity: 798
the future of digital currency will continue to run for a long time. I believe if it will not be destroyed in the near future. so the future of cryptocurrency is still very long and can be used as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: