Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 54. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Yes, digital currencies have a very bright future. It has made many operations easy. Day by day more and more people are adopting and using digital currencies. It eliminates the need of carrying cash everywhere which in turn reduces the chances of you money getting stolen. But don’t’ think of it as a replacement of paper money. That will never happen. Digital currency along with paper money can survive in the long run. Moreover at the end what we want is real money and what authorities want is control over us and our money they will surely find a way out of this.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
No its not the end of digital currency, and its not a reason to say dts the end because of falling down of its price, its natural in market that sometimes it may fall but sometimes it may goes high.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
It doesn't mean that the price of cryptocurrency decreasing is a significant sign of ending. The natural movement of crypto price sometimes moving down and moving up, it is a good balancing system that makes cryptocurrency become successfuly operated into a life of being unstoppable future operations that increase the people who adopts cryptocurrency business as a part of their daily life works.
Not necessarily only for cryptocurrency but also for anything that has value, just see the stock market, forex, and many more, they have ups and downs but people here are worrying too much, I can foresee the reason because so many newcomers who come to invest to bitcoin are previously an ordinary average joe who know nothing about investing, that's okay if they got carried away with the emotion they had. But atleast, we can say for now that the market green again, their emotion seems to fade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It doesn't mean that the price of cryptocurrency decreasing is a significant sign of ending. The natural movement of crypto price sometimes moving down and moving up, it is a good balancing system that makes cryptocurrency become successfuly operated into a life of being unstoppable future operations that increase the people who adopts cryptocurrency business as a part of their daily life works.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Of course, the future is in Digital Currency many technologies and process for business are being integrated with digital currency as their payment system to build something new or to enhance the traditional system. Years from now people will embrace digital currency because right now there are still lots of people saying digital currency is dead or a scam.
Activity: 266
Why I hear this quesion so frequently? It seems to be that there will be always people who will say that crypto dies. It is alive already many years and I strongly believe that it become future currency of whole world.
Activity: 138
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
...I think you're not fully prepared as a part or a user of crypto currency, because you have any doubts about the ability of all coins. Usually, the prices of all digital currencies had not always stable as same as fiat money like dollar  even gold, but they're still remain.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Digital currency is the future of currencies and it maybe replace it from fiat to digital forever in the future. Digital currency is been adopted slowly to every establishment as payment even as a salary for us here doing bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated

Yes definitely there is still a future in bitcoin and no doubt, we just have to believe that bitcoin can change our world and the future with its digital currency.
Activity: 280
An unstable price is not a determinant for the existence of crypto. With world attention and awareness, people have sat up to take notice, which in turn has resulted in all the cogs moving at the same time, disrupting the stability of set norms, making way for newer ones. Such acceptance has been avidly looked forward to, and bound to result in corrections, setting a steadier, clearer crypto future path.

Since cryptocurrency is volatile I think the price is not the main criteria of its existence, it's populatarity the number of participants around the globe and the positive outcome for its features that make the users satisfied for their individual transactions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Nope it isn't the end for cryptocurrency, just because the price drops that much, it doesn't mean that it is going to end. Cryptocurrency and Block chains are just continuing to develop wait in the future and see what is im talking about.

The cryptocurrency will be only developing, and people will start to use more and more digital money. I suppose it will not die ever as finally, everybody will get how it is convenient to deal with the crypto.
People are already using digital currencies all over the world, people use credit cards, debit cards and Paypal all the time the only thing we need to do is to convince them that using bitcoin is even better because not only they can send money all over the world if they have enough of it they may gain financial independence as well and that is something they cannot get with the other forms of payment.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Yes I always believe that there is still a future for digital currency. Crypto nowadays is experiencing the dip of its price but for sure it will always back to its track. As a crypto believer i will always be optimistic that there is still good future and opportunities crypto brings to the people who are engage with it. Just keep working and pushing because there is a good tomorrow awaits.
Activity: 154
Digital money has just begun. it will show its future in a few years. investor should be patient with the inclines. The crypto currency world is one of the most unknown worlds.  Wink
Activity: 350
Cryptocurrency is at the stage of development. Many companies try to implement blockchain technology in different areas of our lives. There are good and bad decisions. UPS and downs are normal. The market will be stable when blockchain gets real application.
Activity: 252
I do not think that the digital crypto currency will end. Once it arose, then it was necessary for a future society. At the moment, it takes shape and development, so ups and downs are not avoided. I think that times will come when it will become much more stable.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Yes the market is so unstable now

When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
yes there is nothing to be afraid of its normal for such new thing. Bitcoin and altcoin are being adjusted. There will be more regulation coming out and there will be many thing need to be done and if its true this technology is needed then im sure bitcoin and others coin would never die. I believe blockchain technology is very usefull thats why i believe in cryptocurrency too.
Activity: 434
I do not think it's possible to want cryptocurrency as the currency of the future, it might be wise to call it digital asset
Activity: 61
Last year was great but cryptocurrency is just starting to become popular. And we should'nt lose hope because powerful countries are having thoughts about the future of the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies are the future.
I'm seeing an interesting trend. Many famous people have previously said that cryptocurrency is a bubble. But in the last days, the same people say the opposite. Also, many of them are beginning to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is likely to lead to market growth.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Nope it isn't the end for cryptocurrency, just because the price drops that much, it doesn't mean that it is going to end. Cryptocurrency and Block chains are just continuing to develop wait in the future and see what is im talking about.

The cryptocurrency will be only developing, and people will start to use more and more digital money. I suppose it will not die ever as finally, everybody will get how it is convenient to deal with the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: