Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 56. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I’m sick and tired of people who ask whether it is the end of cryptocurrency. Also, i’m sick and tired of those who call cryptocurrency “digital currency”. Paypal is digital currency, but it is not crypto.

I think we are all getting sick and tired of each other in here. But hey, everyone has the same right to complain as they have the same right to shill and the same right to talk high about crypto. I think we should be happy people think it is the end and are leaving. That leaves us good time to build up our wealth before the bulls start hyping it again,,, next year? 2020?

By the way, Satoshi called Bitcoin electronic cash in the whitepaper. So come on, it is okay to call it digital currency if you want.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I’m sick and tired of people who ask whether it is the end of cryptocurrency. Also, i’m sick and tired of those who call cryptocurrency “digital currency”. Paypal is digital currency, but it is not crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
blockchain is the future of financial business so yes there is a great future for crypto currencies.
All financial business is going to adopt in to blockchain in near future
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
It is not, this market has future and it will be better in like 2025 cause people will understand that they can operate with crypto like with normal money and it is more safe and what is more it is 24/7/365 and they do not need to trust anyone cause everything is in internet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I still believe in the crypto market, but it's disheartening the stage he's in this year. I hope the market goes out of the red as soon as possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
If someone somewhere upstairs decided that this is the end, then this is the end. And if someone decided to play with the crypt, we'll still play.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
A stock market crash or bearish period does not translate to the end of stock trading or stock holding, so also the current bearish trend is not the end of digital currencies some coins may not survive but digital currencies are here to stay and will only evolve.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Why there are a lot of same questions? Yes, it is future. Yes, it is revolutionary technology. Yes, it will recover.
But, we do not know when.

So many identical topics with one question: when the market shows a green trend, when the crypto currency grows, is this the end? because people have invested large (for them) money. Everybody wants to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Yes, there is still a future for digital currencies, despite the actual low prices. In fact, the crypto communities keep rising with time, and we notice so many new comers everyday almost, and most of them start investing in BTC and other digital currencies. This is showing clearly that people still believe in this crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it is not the end. bitcoin is not dead at all and also the cryptocurrency. In early of 2017, the price of bitcoin was only $1000, but now, it is $6000. x6 does not mean that it is dead. People still have fate in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and I believe that 2018 is still a great year for cryptocurrencies
Activity: 448
It seems to me that today our planet is not yet ready for crypto-currencies, I think that today crypto-currencies are something new for people and they are simply afraid to buy them and use them because they are afraid to be deceived.
Activity: 182
Why there are a lot of same questions? Yes, it is future. Yes, it is revolutionary technology. Yes, it will recover.
But, we do not know when.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is called downtrend bro, and i think we are nearly coming to an end of down trend, technically most alts are already at support so hopes are high that we will see uptrend soon again.
LET'S HOPE IT CAN INDEED altcoin price as soon as possible will be stable again gan see now price coins coin lots that are already red gan we wish only the best for the price of altcoin future. Hopefully getting to ride

We will see uptrend, but maybe that will not be so soon as you hope for.
Is there still a future for digital-currencies is misleading headline, we can not
jump into future, it is coming slowly day by day.
    People expect too much from Bitcoin I think. People wish to invest today
and in few days, weeks they wish to see very high profit, that is not real. We
need to wait that future to come, not to rush and be disappointed cause it will
not happen tomorrow.
   People who are in Bitcoin world from the start had many great and exiting rides.
I was here last year and I believe we will have the same, better, ride in upcoming
years, years, not days or weeks.
Activity: 1022
as more with the new release of token by the market of exchange, investors to work on decision as disputing efforts on expending request of order with the limit on spares as nominating priors on releasing use with the notice as excess on number of gains with the collection.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It is called downtrend bro, and i think we are nearly coming to an end of down trend, technically most alts are already at support so hopes are high that we will see uptrend soon again.
LET'S HOPE IT CAN INDEED altcoin price as soon as possible will be stable again gan see now price coins coin lots that are already red gan we wish only the best for the price of altcoin future. Hopefully getting to ride
brand new
Activity: 0
Digital currency will be the future in few years, most of the companies trying to adopt and accept payments with cryptocurrencies. Though we have some unstability, I personally find that at some stage it will definitely catch up. Right now I see it is better to invest in some ICOs, you can check these they are promising and great product:

1. Coinnup - https://ico.coinnup.com
2. Shivom - https://shivom.io/
3. Taklimakan Network https://taklimakan.io/
4. Cardstack - https://cardstack.com/overview

Activity: 532
Merit: 29
Yes, there is still future for cryptocurrency. Why not?

I think, cryptocurrency world have a great future and we are witnesses to the revolution. This isn't end for crypto, it's only the beginning. There will always be bad days; but good days will come after bad days. We are investing in a future technology. Situation of the market may change, this happens all the time. It doesn't mean the end of the world. Just relax and avoid wrong decisions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Yeah for sure, cryptos have come to stay, it is just undergoing necessary regulations before it will prosper again
Activity: 191
Yes there is and it will have a good future, only time knows. Our lives keeps on progressing do to changes from analog to digital and those changes leads us to easier life and making ourselves more productive same thing in cryptocurrency, we need this digital currency for more success to come.
Activity: 314
Nowadays everything in the world is being digitized and the world is moving away from fiat. Digital currency really has a future.
Pages:
Jump to: