Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 55. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Just remember, over a 10+ year window, how big is a few 3-5 month correction over the whole scheme of things?
Don't look at a market correction and relate it to long term, this is a tiny blimp vs the potential future.

Yes, i do believe that there still a future for a digital currency.  It doesnt mean that the price is down  it will  immediately  down as well the digital currency. I think it is a best time to buy with a low price because  eventually the price will up in a long run. This is a long term investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
There is a bright future ahead of us but you are only going to be part of it if you have some coins if you panic now and sell for such a low price then you are going to be left out when the price goes up again, I know that it may seem difficult to see that, after all the price is going down and to be honest I expect the price to still go down for sometime but if you endure it then the profits you will get in the future will be almost unimaginable.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
You won't panic if you understand the market, it's normal to people who really understand because that is the trend ever since.
Most of the investors who will loss money when there is a panic are newbie, and when they lose that would only make the whales richer.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Nope it isn't the end for cryptocurrency, just because the price drops that much, it doesn't mean that it is going to end. Cryptocurrency and Block chains are just continuing to develop wait in the future and see what is im talking about.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
I dont think its the end but marketcap decreasing rapidly even most of the good coins market is increasing . ICO's are one of the big factor we have to reduce ICO's and has to encourage DAICO most of ICO collecting huge funds immidiately converting fiats . So capital going out of crytpo space still lots of reason its just small factor but not undeniable
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
This is a temporary fall in prices that will not last long. You need to see this as a great opportunity to buy cheap coins which will soon rise in price several times.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Will be any periode for cryptocurrecny in up trend and also will be any times for down trend, to make money from this high volatility we should trade it, buy low sell high. Currently the market on down trend and in my opinion this is will end soon, because the price was drop more than 50%, and by wait a few month we can recover lose. This down trend that mean not end of cryptocrrency, this market still young and will be continue growing in the future.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think its normal in this situation crypto going down, but if get some moment it will be growing up to normal price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Don't see for a short term just look for a long term.ups and down is common in crypto and yes market is extremely red now and every coin has lost almost 60%of its value,but it doesn't mean that the entire crypto world is going to crash and wind up.when the time comes when market would go green what will be your thinking then.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

I can say about all coins but main ones like Bitcoins and Ethereum are here to stay only. If you do not want to take much risk, go for these coins only.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I think we'll see tons of digital shares and those digital shaes will need digital currencies.
Merit: 103
The crypto market maybe at a bad state right now but it is the future itself. It just elevated too quickly before that we aren't used to it being too slow and low.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
No, crypto showed rapid growth, and now there is a normal pullback, a correlation, after which the coins will continue to grow, but not so quickly.
Digital currency is an appropriate means to function as a medium of exchange, I think as long as people still use it, of course the future is still open...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
At this time, it is already impossible to say that the price of the crypto currency, and above all bitcoin, continues. go down. For a long time bitcoin costs in the price range of 7000-8000 dollars with insignificant fluctuations up and down. Such a correction of bitcoin after reaching its value of $ 20,000, of course, is very significant, but, apparently, it can be considered almost usual for bitcoin. Therefore, it would be incorrect to consider that bitcoin goes to its end in existence.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
News about country opening their own crypto is good news for everyone because step by step countries are getting close again vie Bitcoin, unfortunately, there are also periods that our BTC price dramatically dropping but it doesn't signify its the end of the digital money it is only part of it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
not this is not the end.this is a reasonable thing in the market there is a movement down and up. While the investment people see things like this, it's time he planted seeds on the ground for the future just waiting to be a tree and picking the fruit
Activity: 238
Theres no way that a digital currency will not permeated. So when you look today, so many people are paying with credit cards or apps on smartphone. The digital currency is coming 100%. The question is just, will it be a cryptocurrency on a blockchain base, or will it be something from a bank like paypal where we have no control. So actually it doesnt look like cryptocurrencies could permeated. We will see what the future will bring us.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I’m sick and tired of people who ask whether it is the end of cryptocurrency. Also, i’m sick and tired of those who call cryptocurrency “digital currency”. Paypal is digital currency, but it is not crypto.

I think we are all getting sick and tired of each other in here. But hey, everyone has the same right to complain as they have the same right to shill and the same right to talk high about crypto. I think we should be happy people think it is the end and are leaving. That leaves us good time to build up our wealth before the bulls start hyping it again,,, next year? 2020?

By the way, Satoshi called Bitcoin electronic cash in the whitepaper. So come on, it is okay to call it digital currency if you want.
People do really have their freedom on the things on what they are trying to say. Shill,fuds or anything related into cryptocurrencies its their own right since this is a forum afterall.If you are sick and tired on all of those words then better to create your own forum that would have restrictions when it comes to posting stuffs. Cheesy Just joking. If you are sick and tired then better not to stress out yourself because you cant really remove into a person to make such words.
Pages:
Jump to: