Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 60. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

This is where noobs really fall when they see the crypto currency. The thing is the price of the token, coin or stakes or whatever we call it is not responsible for the future of the digital currencies. Why bother about the prices at all? The price is fluctuation thing and that depends on many more factors that you may not count all the time if you are using the cryptos. You have to accept whatever price is today and let go the odd thoughts about it.

The real future of the crypto's depend upon the various facts like whether government will approve the bitcoin in future or not? Is there any possibility to get the crypto coins legalised and if yes then what would be the nature of it in the future.

We have to focus on technical question like that and then think whether will it be still good in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I think the Crypto is dying and overtake Bitcoin to keep going down. That's because altcoin has the same pattern with Bitcoin.
Different from last year, we can see if bitcoin decreases then altcoin rises. This is the game from Whales, they want to buy everything at a cheap price.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Just remember, over a 10+ year window, how big is a few 3-5 month correction over the whole scheme of things?
Don't look at a market correction and relate it to long term, this is a tiny blimp vs the potential future.
Exactly. Op needs to think like you and look at the big picture rather than looking at the short term picture. Everyone celebrates like crazy and praise the crypto market to high heavens when the market rallies and almost everything is in the green, but the same people spread FUD against the crypto world like op whenever the market is bearish and almost all coins are in the red. This is basic human nature and it is completely understandable. However, it is better to think and do some research before jumping to conclusions regarding topics like the future of the crypto market etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Just remember, over a 10+ year window, how big is a few 3-5 month correction over the whole scheme of things?
Don't look at a market correction and relate it to long term, this is a tiny blimp vs the potential future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Digital currency is the future. This is for sure. What we don't know yet is, if one of the current cryptos will prevail. I hope it will. Imagine the benefits for a country or government, 0 cost for typing paper money or coins. Today's cryptomarket is unstable but a digital currency supported by a country could have a stable value.
What I am writing is, for a centralized (supported by a government currency). I don't like it much. I hope that BTC or another decentralized alt is going to prevail.

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: