Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 11. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
There is no right or wrong time to invest in bitcoin it all depends on your experience in the cryptocurrency market. even now that we are seeing the price of bitcoin down so many people are still making profit.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
Well of course yes, now is the right time to invest in bitcoins because its price is dropping. And I really believe that this year the bitcoin's price will rise again. And that's the time you'll gain huge profit from it.
Activity: 207
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
there is no time for everything and we all know that anytime you can invest here in bitcoin if you want.even if the price is not good you can decide in your own no need to ask any one, it is up to you to.so their is no time to invest here if you have a money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Yes I think this is the right time because bitcoin goes down and reaches a low price.
Yes bitcoin always grows up and the phase is always happening and the beginning of the year is the start of the year and the end of the year is the end of high waves and always like, so you do not have to worry if you want to invest now.
Yes, it is good time to invest in bitcoin cause the value goes down. We know that value is unstable sometimes up and down it always happen every year. Dont worry about that buy bitcoin now and wait the perfect time to sell it and you get a high profitable income.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
I think this is a good time to love bitcoin. The currency prices began to fall in the past few days, now its price to $6700, I think the currency will stop falling, I don't think the price of the currency will drop to $6000, now we need to wait patiently, I will buy when the bitcoin to us $6100
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
i think its a right time to invest on bitcoin because until now the price of bitcoin is steal low and we can buy it in a small amount. but make sure that when you buy or invest on it you have a savings that you can use in time of emergency so that you can't sell your bitcoin easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Yes, definitely!  Buy now and hold for long term.  I remember buying first quarter of 2017.  By last quarter of 2017, I was able to get a hefty profit.  Buy low, sell high!  Now that bitcoin price in dip, it is time to buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Clearly there are nk signs that bitcoin is going up in price in the recent days and the price will be stuck to like between 6k to 7k for quite some more days I guess so. So if you are seriously interested to invest in Bitcoin than you might just do buy some bitcoins now. Waiting fot prices to go down even more would be kinda foolish I guess because until you wait for your expected price, the prices start to go up, it has actually happened with me. So go for it now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Actually this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Since bitcion is so low now. Experts predict that bitcoin will reach 20k this year so invest now in bitcoin
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin cause the value now are so dipped. Buy more coins now then invest if prediction is right that bitcoin is rising up to 20k so this is big profit we get in bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
What you think.
even if you don't have a position here in bitcoin if you want to invest,why not you are always welcome to bitcoin if you have money to invest here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Since the price of bitcoin is very low so yes its the best time to invest in bitcoin. Most probably the price will increase in upcoming months and will give you good profit.
Activity: 127
There is never really a right time to invest, every time is the right time but now is a good time seeing how prices are so low right now and the market might start climbing back up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If you understand what this technology is, and you see the future behind this coin, then yes. But we must remember that the high-risk investment.
Activity: 98
What you think.

Yes, this is right time to invest considering the prices. However, you can wait for some more time, and see how the market behaves when crypto ads are banned by companies.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
What you think.
yes, I also think that this is the time to invest by buying some bitcoins at current prices, but unfortunately right now I've run out of money to be able to buy them at current prices, lots of negative news about bitcoin, but the news can not affect me to stop inves on bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin investment in this time is very profitable and one who is wise they have to think for a while that in the June the bitcoin high growth is expected and due to this we have to invest in this currency and the future is bright while the bitcoin users are also high and it is good for online payment system while the holders of this currency is profitable if they know the importance of this currency.
Activity: 14
Buy at low price and sell at high price, when all cryptocurrency are low price, this should be the time to invest. However when it is hard price later, immediatelysell when it gets a profit.
Activity: 31
I think this is the best time to start the bitcoin, because this is the first year of 2018, the market is still vibrant, difficult things are adjusted easily, the opportunity is more.  Smiley
Activity: 80
Yes.Great time for Bitcoin invest.Now Bitcoin Price Very Low.After Few days ago Bitcoin Pump And you profit.
Activity: 204
This is a great time to buy bitcoin seeing as how prices are so down right now and now we have nowhere else to go but up really. Buy when the charts point downward and just hold for the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: