Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 12. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
If your strategy is to buy low and sell high, then is the right time to buy bitcoins since it is the lowest level since this year. If you can purchase more for now, and intend to hod it for future, it is likely you will make gains in a year to two years time when market become favorable.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
well for my own opinion, it is good to invest now because the for my own idea, bitcoin now is hiking the price instead of waiting, but it is good to wait thou.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Investing now in bitcoin is also good like and in all crypto currency also , the strong projects will pumping good but need to choose good project with strong team and good roadmap for future.
One of that project is The Effect Network i think it will get a lot of potential to rising price in future because its have a very nice idea of  Decentralized network for artificial intelligence and also its base on nep-5 tokens , i am very like nep-5 tokens because iam so tired of erc20 flooders ico which easy to make without any project idea. I will also invest a bit in this project.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Actually there is no exact time to invest in bitcoin. but if you want to get a huge amount of profits through Bitcoin investment then you should follow a trick. the trick is when the price of Bitcoin increases just stop buying Bitcoin on the other hand when the price of Bitcoin decreases you should invest in Bitcoin.and it will be the right time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
its just getting started so you will invest now im sure you will get a lot of money in the future its to invest now because ive seen that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that can increase or it can reapidly increase so the value of bitcoin now is too low its more good if you buy some now or regret soon i think you should need to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I would suggest that you go for it. BTC has again fallen low today and you can expect at least a 10% return in the coming weeks.
Also, do consider investing in altcoins as well since they have still shown some faith.
I was really bullish of ETH but it isn't showing any recovery, so I wouldn't suggest it. As of now, BTC looks like a good bet for short-term gains provided no negative news leads to another downfall.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
well, I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, the price has dropped 70% over the peak, this is where you can get lot of profit from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
What you think.
I don’t really know what to say about this cause the price hasn’t maintained a certain direction, rather it keeps on fluctuating up and down. Around the 1st of this Month April, the increased and reached around $7400 yesterday which was 3rd, but today is a different story all over again. It has gone down to the price rate of $6900. But I’m suggesting that maybe this rate of $6000 is the lowest rate, so it wouldn’t be any bad if someone invests now and wait till the price goes up. Anyone who invests now will really benefit from it.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Yes, as a matter of fact it is always a right time to invest on bitcoin when the price is dropping since you could get a discount upon buying bitcoin. Moreover, you are helping bitcoin to recover when you are buying when the price is at a dip since bitocin's price heavily depends on the amount of people that are investing and buying the said cryptocurrency so it's a win win situation.
Activity: 481
I prefer to buy and invest on bitcoin during price drops rather than when the price is very high. Why you ask? Because bitcoin's value is lower during price drops, I could potentially buy a whole bitcoin at cheaper costs. Just like now that bitcoin is at 7000$ per token, It is easier and cheaper to buy bitcoin right now than when the price is at 20000$ per token. Moreover, discount buying could help bitcoin to recover when it is done by a lot of people so it is a win-win situation all in all.
Activity: 379
The trend of the last three months has been decreasing. I think the price of bitcoin will hardly fluctuate again, at least not drastically. So buying at this time is a good time. If you worry about risks, you can allocate your own funds and buy in batches. In fact, the price of bitcoin is now very close to the cost of mining, and we have reason to believe that there will be a large number of miners buying bitcoin to continue to decline, and it is only profitable to maintain the price of mint.
Activity: 275
What you think.

Yes you are right, the right time to buy is when the price goes down, because we can get a very cheap price. This time bitcoin is falling and this is the right time to start investing.
Activity: 266
I think that this is the best time to just take and invest in bitcoin because the prices are minimal comparing with the end of last year
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
Yes, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin we know that value of bitcoin is unstable. Buy more coins now and invest and hold and wait the right time and you get the fruit of your labor a big profit from your investment.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Always be invested,but the right time will depend on the capability in my opinion.Because when the price is high-it can be invested,but it's not possible for everyone to do it.Very few people have the ability to invest in high prices.With that considering the condition of Btc,now it's right to invest here.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
What you think.

Bitcoin now is down so now is the right time to invest, and anytime soon I believe bitcoin will go up again that will give you big profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Any time is the right time for buying Bitcoin if you know it's potential and thinking for long term...as per quick money and trading I think we should wait a little bit until whole us tax cossio vanish...I think after that the real money will float again into the market and will be see moon soon
Activity: 177
we cannot tell you whether this is the right time to invest or not, but if you are planning for a long term investment, this could be also a good choice and maybe right time to buy, because we do not know for sure what will really happen and as we can observe from these past years, a lot happened and we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin really gone too far.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hi,

It is actually rather hard to say. There are three possibilities:

1- It is the lowest price you can get and the current trend will end soon, allowing people who bought to ensure a large profit. (the best option, of course, the one we all expect to see)

2- It isn't the lowest price you can get. Prices are still going down and you should wait. After a while, price will bounce back, but it won't be over the short-time. (this is another interesting option, as ong as you can afford to wait)

3- The current trend is actually a sign of the death of bitcoin. Prices are going to go down and down and down and will never bounce back. Cryptos are dead. This is the end, and buying would mean losing your investment. (here is the risk)

I personnally don't believe in the third scenario. But that's just my opinion and I can understand why people may be reluctant to buy!
Activity: 98
As we all know, the market is fluctuating, and it's affecting the value of the altcoin and especially the current bitcoin price below $ 8000, I think this is a great opportunity for you to invest in, hold and patiently waiting. I hope it will bring good profit to you and it stable source for you.
Pages:
Jump to: