Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 10. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin cause the price is lower. For this reason, you will earn more income after this investment is finished. Bitcoin is fluctuating which is really good because it produces more jobs and opens news opportunities to many people. Right now, bitcoin has helped many people to achieve their dreams.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
if you want to invest in bitcoin, and now the price is down this is the right time to invest, because you will get a high profit when the price reaches 15k, you do not hesitate, in investing can do it anytime. this depends on your courage.
This time is a right time to invest in bitcoin cause the value now is decreasing, buy now then invest and you get high income in the future it reach up to 15k. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn more profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

It is really the right time for the bitcoins to be bought buy us because that is am opportunity for us to have an easy money and do not ever be afraid about the risk because as long as there us people who loves bitcoins they will not go down that much they will just have a fall that serves as an opening and a rising that serves as a selling to for us to get out. You are just gonna buy bitcoins today and wait for a couple of months amd when it rises in the market them sell it them earn a passive money doing nothing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It is revolutionary time to invest in bitcoin currency.  Because, few months ago bitcoin price was poor but now a days bitcoin price is satisfactory and after latter time i think bitcoin will be on way road of currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
For me, I think this is the best time to buy. Its current price has risen to $ 9,000. Bitcoin is entering the boom phase. I guess the bitcoin price will surpass the 2017 peak price of $ 20,000. You should not wait. Take this opportunity because the price is still low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Every year bitcoin is always on all time high, you are missing the chance if you let another year pass. Just make any research and buy the dip that you think you are comfortable and hold long term.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
There is no actual or specific time that is really set for bitcoin investments. Anytime is the right time for as long as you could hold your coins long enough with goals already planned. The problem with this idea is that it surely will take sometime from now. If you want fast investments I think you really need to work on a plan for a real business and not just on bitcoins.

Indeed,  as we all know btc will never be stable. Btc is a unique coin. Yet now btc is still at the low price it will probably the right time to invest some of those or more of btc
Activity: 70
If you understand what this technology is, and you see the future behind this coin, then yes. But we must remember that the high-risk investment.

For market observers should invest in bitcoin now, as prices are falling. Bitcoin prices remained stagnant between $ 10,000 and $ 11,000 for the last week, not recovering from a high of $ 19,500 in mid-December last year (2017). A 45 percent drop in value has some market experts worried that bitcoin bubbles might explode for good. But Kelly says prices are falling "very healthy for the ecosystem.You let go of a weak hand.You get a strong hand there."
Activity: 86
If you have the patience to wait for few months, it is always the right time . For short term, go with alt coins.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I personally think this is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin prices are currently down and so cheap so do not miss this opportunity. to be honest at this moment the moment to get a very cheap bitcoin price is very difficult.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
yes now that's the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low and when the bitcoin price has risen you are certain that you have a lot of money here too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I don't think there is ever a right time to invest in the market as all times is the right time and bitcoin still has a long way to go in terms of prices and stuff but yea, this is definitely a good time to buy bitcoin given how low prices have gotten in the last few months and don't seem to be going up so it is still a good deal if you buy now and then you can hold and wait for the bull market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Every person has their own opinion about it. Some says 'yes'and some says 'no'. But for me, I will not tell you 'yes or no', because you are the only one who can decide whether or not to invest, so you can't blame anyone. Just do some research, it might help you to decide.
Activity: 81
I think no, just wait until it reaches its lowest price.
because I just think.
the bitcoin price is just tinkering to rise suddenly.
but it's ok to invest now.
The decision is up to you.
Activity: 280
What you think.
Yes now is the time to invest in bitcoin while the value of the bitcoin is not so high. Because if you buy bitcoin now and them wait until such time that the value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can have your return on investment and gain so much money.
Bitcoin is already increasing very high so you have suggested the right thing today price of bitcoin is not very high but we will have to buy right now as it is getting high in price with time, bitcoin is the best investment if you get command over it and get fine information about the market value of bitcoin, and all the time deal with your bitcoin accordingly, I am going to buy right now and I will hold it with a lot of patience for the long time.
Activity: 196
Investing in bitcoin now can be a good idea. For me, bitcoin is still a long game that will make good money.
Activity: 314
yes, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price is down. we know with the current price drop, so many people panicked. but this is actually the right time to invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Yes its the right time to venture into BTC,  the coins have taken a dip and are cheaply available, but there re good signs of recovery, buy now for the market has started moving towards the green zone
All those who are sincerely concerned about bringing changes in their financial statuses are keeping an eye on the market values of bitcoin and they are so glad to see bitcoin market to be damn lower at prices. We should not miss this opportunity of becoming next rich people of the crypto world. Don’t ignore bitcoin at this price if you are really serious about a luxurious life of your family and yours.
Activity: 184

Prices are currently very good to buy on bitcoin. However, I'm not sure in the short term the bitcoin price could return to the peak it set at the end of 2017.
Activity: 175
For those who have money to invest I think yes,but for those like me that don't have money we are relying in bounty campaign and airdrop to get some money in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: