Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 14. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
No one can predict what the right time to invest in Bitcoin would be. You need to daily cost average so you make sure that you don't buy it at the top. Also you need to remember this phrase, The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago and the next best time is now.

No one knows knows the future, but many people can predict the good time to invest in bitcoin. Difference.
The price trend and market chart are some of those guidelines to choose the right time to invest. trading is something else, every time is the time to trade. all you need to do is you need to make good decisions to buy. patience, no panic, is the key.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
it depends on us personally, they are. but in my opinion better better because bitcoin prices can increase either at any time
Everyone would think to invest in bitcoin. at a time when bitcoin prices continue to decline and buy when these low prices will be an open profit opportunity. in fact, this is a bridge for us to invest. take advantage of this opportunity as well as possible and welcome bitcoin prices rise in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Looking at the value of bitcoin now, I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin.
Not only bitcoin, other coin values ​​are also down, so if you want to invest, now is the time.
Activity: 147
Well,if you're trying to look at the price or value of bitcoin nowadays you would agree that today is the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin. But, this matter can only be decided by the user or holders itself, he should made all the necessary study,research or analysis whether to buy or invest in bitcoin because it is his own money that will be used to invest and any decision should be thoroughly studied and analyze by himself. Maybe the opinions, articles he would read can only be the basis to make the necessary actions or decisions whether to invest or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 476
I'd say it is 'coz Bitcoin is now gradually recovering. Better to start purchasing some more before things go crazy again! Grin We wouldn't want to be crying out loud across the boards just because we didn't take advantage of the low price. I just don't see Bitcoin's price to be going down much anytime soon. So go and get some!  Wink
Activity: 126
Like every investment bitcoin is also subjected to price fluctuation. When price is down it is the best time to buy bitcoin and when price is high then its best time to sell bitcoin. From investor point of view both the situation are beneficial directly or indirectly to the investors. As the market is down these days so I think if you have make up your mind in investing bitcoin then it is the best decision on best time. As per growth graph of bitcoin it is surely expected to the investors that the prices are going to risk very soon.
Activity: 290
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
Yes now is the time to invest in bitcoin while the value of the bitcoin is not so high. Because if you buy bitcoin now and them wait until such time that the value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can have your return on investment and gain so much money.
copper member
Activity: 238
If you want to invest in bitcoin i think this is a right time.because bitcoin price is going down now the market.if you want to get big profits then it's time buy as much bitcoin.so buy bitcoin more and more i m sure you would make a good profit.so don't wait you invest in bitcoin is it more better if you can do your own research.
Activity: 552
I think it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, because its actual price is low. It is expected that the price will go up soon, and if you plan to hold your BTC this is the best opportunity to buy BTC low, to sell it later high. However the market is unstable actually, and the price can still going down more, so you have to make your careful analyze and studying before investing.
Activity: 81
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
Yes, if you're going to invest in bitcoin for a long time, I think the price of bitcoin is very low right now, and you can buy it now, and it's going to go up dramatically in the future. If you're going to invest in bitcoin in the short term, I don't know what's going to happen to the price of bitcoin recently.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
I think nobody can't accurately tell if it is the right time to invest now. Ofc the price is 65% down compared to last december but that doesn't mean we could even go lower.
I think the best way is to buy in steps, which means buy 10% of your total invest now at $7k, then again in a week or two and then again and again. You will have an average value you can't really be angry about missing the right spot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is really a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin and the crypto market to make a huge profit when the market returns to the light. The coins tend to move down. And almost we can easily choose the coin that suits the needs of users such as ETH, BTC, NEO, XMR.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
we may not see bitcoin pumping hard like the way it was last year. I have been following the chart for a while now and I see bitcoin always show resistant when closing or a little bit above 9k  and when it fall it show resistant in dropping further at 8k. if bitcoin can break 10k resistant then the next target should be around 15k which I am not convince that will happen anytime soon. it seems bad news happen everyweek now which affect the price of crypto generally.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
There is no right time to invest in bitcoin. If you have a certain patience, you make nice profit. Because in the long-term, it will be worth tens of times more expensive than the current price in a few years. However, right now I prefer to wait until the correction is over and only then consider the options for investing into bitcoin again.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
No one can predict what the right time to invest in Bitcoin would be. You need to daily cost average so you make sure that you don't buy it at the top. Also you need to remember this phrase, The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago and the next best time is now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
It is definitely the right time to buy and accumulate more BTC for long term investment. For short term trading, be cautious in every trade you make because of the volatility of btc price during the downtrend. If you can't stomach the bloodbath we're witnessing, might as well be patient and wait for your target price before selling.
Activity: 729
really right now the bitcoin price is going down so it's good for us to buy as much bitcoin as possible, seeing the bitcoin price movement of 2017, I believe that this year bitcoin can reach a price above $ 20000.for that if you want to get big profits then it's time buy as much bitcoin as possible next we stay patient waiting for bitcoin price increase next few months.
Activity: 294
This is the time of investor because so far as I know since starting of year bitcoin value is decreasing rapidly. so buy bitcoin more and more and hold long time just as middle of the year, I m sure you would make a good profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
Yes, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin, cause the value now is dropped. Buy more coins now invest and hold and wait for the right time you will see the value is getting up and you will gain high profit in your investment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
Yeah. The price of it is quite acceptable for the starters who want to invest.
The current price of bitcoin as of now is only 8,046 USD.
If you really planning on long term then you can invest and hodl it as much as you can.
But the decision still lies in your hand so if the value of it goes down dont panicked just keep holding because the value of it in the future will surely rose up.
Pages:
Jump to: