Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 9. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Every moment is right time to invest in Bitcoin this is my thinking.End of the last year I mean November to December in 2017 was high price in BTC I think it's crossed more than 20K$.Than when new year is start the price has dropped below 10K$.The price is still try to recover I think still BTC price is so much lower so have a big opportunity to invest.Now it's time is perfect to invest with BTC.If there are a lot of bad news about BTC like as BTC banned in some countries I think that's main reason to price is reducing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
I think it is time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has finally started to increase regularly and it started to give confidence to people to invest in. I expect Bitcoin to be at least 10000 dollars in May.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
In my view, yes it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. When bitcoin price is increasing, so invest now before bitcoin go to the moon. I think Again a Moonwalk will happen very soon. So, Invest now and keep holding your bitcoin. Good Luck Everyone
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
Each everyone of us has a point of view in terms of predicting if when is the right time to buy. The best way to know if when to invest in bitcoin is having a target price. Aside from that reading some articles about bitcoin would be a big help for those people who wants to invest in bitcoin to decide. As my self, I still consider that this is still not the right time to invest in bitcoin because of its stability. I set my own target price in order for me to not get a hard time in deciding if when to buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Strongly agree. Now, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. The bitcoin price is currently cheap, we should take this opportunity. The fluctuating bitcoin movement and often surprises its users becomes a mystery that is eager to conquer. I'm sure bitcoin will have a very high value, by purchasing bitcoin now that it's cheap, you'll quickly get your capital back, and you can get multiple benefits.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
Yes this is good time to get in Bitcoin,Right now too late because Bitcoin have a massive potential to grow more and it is expected that Bitcoin will reach on $50000 in early of 2020.Actually this prediction made on past history and charts of Bitcoin.As a rational decision maker should invest now and hold with patience till find best rates to sell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think there will be some more corrections...
Absolutely agree with you. I am waiting for beginning of correction among $ 9500 - 10000. I think that Bitcoin will drop to $ 7500 and the will rise to $14000.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think there will be some more corrections...
Activity: 117
For now it looks like a good time for investing, but anyway you should decide by yourself and be ready to hold coins during long time to get valuable profit(if any)
Activity: 252
Anytime is good to invest in any business. It depends on individual. To be a successful business man and woman requires patience. In my own opinion this is the right time to invest for one's future
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Any time is the right time to invest I think. Because investing now or tomorrow, it all depends on courage and confidence there. Then prepare enough capital and mental if you experience a failure in investing.

Now bitcoin price is increases day by day. Now sell the coin right time to  get more profit. So wait for the some time it will be any time to go down. But not easy to guess. Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It good opportunity for future saving. So time to acct this process. Check the Bitcoin price in the market place every day. People gather more information from market place.
Activity: 98
Any time is the right time to invest I think. Because investing now or tomorrow, it all depends on courage and confidence there. Then prepare enough capital and mental if you experience a failure in investing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
There is no right time for investment.if you wanna invest just do it,no need to wait.but if you ask is this right time for buy bitcoin,I can say you are little bit late.you should buy it when bitcoin still around 7 - 8k.but for long term,you still can follow the train right now.
Activity: 103
a very good time to invest bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is below $ 10000, because by buying bitcoin below that price, I am sure we will benefit from bitcoin investment. for that when the bitcoin price is below $ 10000, then I suggest to buy as much bitcoin as possible and then be patient waiting for the bitcoin price increase and determine how much we will benefit from the investment and make sure at what price we will sell bitcoin because I am sure some future bitcoin will surely be above $ 10000 can even reach the price of $ 30000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Before 2017 the pump that occurred by huge investors did a great lose to bitcoin holders especially those who were naive to know that wasn't the real price of bitcoins. Now is the real price of bitcoins , it should be increasing at a slower rate based on mining difficulties and other factors but not the way it did last year.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I see the price of bitcoin rising since past two-three weeks. Overall its a good run by btc after december. Now market seems quite positive as compare to last three months. Slowly slowly buyers of bitcoin is increasing. My opinion is also same if you are looking to invest in bitcoin you can consider to invest as market is moving upside gradually.
Activity: 126
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

Yes and I did the right thing when I invested bitcoin last month and now i earned more than 10% of my investment.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
It is difficult to predict. I can just recommend you -  if you want to invest, invest the money that you can lose.
Activity: 154
What you think.
The bitcoin price is slowly going up. I think it is a little bit late for you to invest. But it's okay.
Activity: 128
Every time is the time for us to invest from this Bitcoin, where as a way we seek profit for our individual economic needs.
This Bitcoin investment is a means of saving and also the capital for our future is getting better, so do not waste your time to think too long about this Bitcoin investment, just make an investment with this Bitcin, to get happiness in your life and also become more beautiful with this Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: