Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 7. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin and start investing as bitcoin prices have now gone down, this is a chance to get a profit and bitcoin prices will start up again
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Yes, I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. If you think it's too late, you're wrong. I believe that today is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin since the price is not that high.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It is a good moment to buy bitcoin right now because since December the price dropped a lot without any major increase so I think there will surely be a moment when the price will start increasing and pass over the barrier or 10.000$. There are rumors saying that bitcoin price will keep dropping to lower than 5000$ and even get to 1000$ but I dont think that is going to happen. Bitcoin was and still is in a bad period but I am sure this period is going to end in a few weeks, maybe a 2-3 months and bitcoin price will increase and maybe break a new record same as happened last year when no one was expecting that.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Yes I would say that this is the right time to invest in bitcoins as the price of bitcoins keeps on appreciating due to increased number of bitcoin users the bitcoin market started to recover from the drop again there will be huge rally of price upwards and it could surge above $ 20000 USD soon so if you invest now you will be able to earn good returns from your investment as bitcoins always proves to be a good investment option which can help to yield good profits. The market will booming up in the coming months and good experts of bitcoins are of the opinion that it could reach $ 50000 USD by this year ending.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Now it comes to investable turnover, obviously the market has recovered itself and the movement has started to trend upward This trend means that it can reach 10000 12000 15000-20000 levels Bitkoin, which is increasingly strong, thinks it can do it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I can only hope that you indeed invested in Bitcoin during the time you made this post or a little later after this. During that time Bitcoin was more than $2,000 cheaper as compared to its price as of the moment. If you were able to buy, then you have already made some profit. Continue to hodl because the growth is expected to become much bigger in the days to follow. If you were not able to buy, then you can buy right now.
Activity: 392
yes, I think this is the best time if you want to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently low and do not miss this opportunity because the investment in bitcoin will be profitable and can make you rich
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It was necessary to invest in bitcoin when it cost four thousand dollars, then you could have made a lot of money, but I think bitcoin has set itself a milestone of one hundred thousand dollars, and therefore I can invest now in any case
Activity: 364
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

For me it is definitly the best time to invest. i mean just take a look at the technology. it is at its peak!
major players have implemented SegWit and Lightning Network is above 1000nodes.

at the same time the prices are quite cheap.

i wouldnt buy all now but if i wanted to invest 1000 dollar i would invest maybe like 300 now and wait for a stronger bottimline to put in the next slice of money. because i think we could go towards 5k

I think so, at this moment bitcoin price is low. This time is that best time to buy bitcoin since we can purchase bitcoin in a lower price. Bitcoin will surely increase in price again soon and when that happens our investment will be worth it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Though bitcoin's price is high,  I believe it is still possible to invest in bitcoin as the price is still progressing. I think that it is still safe to invest now because you can still manage to gain profit. The expected bullish run will come soon,  therefore hold still your btc and wait for the right time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
I think the price now at $9k is a bit high for investment  though if you are prepare to hold for a longer period then go ahead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
What you think.

for now the bitcoin price is stable and has started showing signs of price recovery that will reach the price of $ 20k again even more, so I think just buy as much bitcoin as you can after that hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 179
In my own opinion, there is no particular time in buying and investing in bitcoin. You just invest. I think bitcoin will be a part of our daily lives and become a global currency. Bitcoin will change our current payment system as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Yes,this is the right time invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin price are always expensive. Now price are down that's the right time to invest.so don't waste time and invest for a good profit 
Yes, We have the same  views, Its nice to invest in bitcoin  when  price is down and eventually  keep and save for the next  good exchange rate,as of now the bitcoin  price is huge and excessively increasing each day you might buy for now and hoping for a chance to exchange  it for a higher  value,to have more profit.
Activity: 3
I guess now it is a good time to invest. news from CNBC showed that Bitcoin rose to its highest level in more than a month as the broader U.S. financial markets sold off Tuesday. It kind of show the potential and the steadiness of it now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What you think.

Well as of now the price of bitcoin is still increasing and no doubt still the best time to invest and hold your coins , and investing on bitcoin is profitable though , and I know in the near future bitcoin will be the number one currency will be used , don't be baffled on the price of bitcoin though just ride on the flow.
Activity: 343
Incredibly profitable.Not as profitable as in 2009, but still the rate is pretty good at the moment to buy and the largest possible investments
Activity: 25
Yes,this is the right time invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin price are always expensive. Now price are down that's the right time to invest.so don't waste time and invest for a good profit 
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
What you think.
Yes it is right time to buy bitcoin now or regret soon because i know that it will pump more by the end of 2018 imagine from1 usd and now the best high is $19000 plus so its more good if we believe in bitcoin invest now and you will become rich in the near future.
Activity: 231
Bitcoin is not currently used for its intended purpose. Cryptocurrencies were conceived to be used as a currency. Who remembers that? Investing in bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon. At any time, the price may fall to a minimum. It seems to me that you should consider bitcoin primarily as a currency. But in the short term, bitcoin can generate income as an investment due to an increase in the number of users.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin is not currently used for its intended purpose. And the cryptocurrencies were conceived to be used as a currency. And adding also my opinion that, I think this is the right time because bitcoin goes down and reaches a low price. And yes bitcoin always grows up and the phase is always happening and the beginning of the year is the start of the year and the end of the year is the end of high waves and always like, so you do not have to worry if you want to invest now. In addition, this the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and it is expected to rise again after some time, so buy and hold it for some time.
Pages:
Jump to: