Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 2. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
As of now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. It's about $7k. If you want to invest bitcoin I suggest to you yes this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Most of the big investors buy at the low price because it is the basic way about investing.
Of course it is the right time to enter the market and just look at the rise in the price of Bitcoin that was witnessed in the morning. The morning was the happy for those who had held their coins and also people became more optimistic and have started entering. One of my facebook friends bought three Bitcoin sans few altcoins. I have been in touch with him for some time now and he hopes for the boom sooner.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
investing in bitcoin is a good solution, but I think that you should not invest all the money in bitcoin alone I think you better consider other options for investing
It depends, if you are completely sure that you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin then I do not see anything wrong with investing most of your capital or even all your capital in bitcoin I know that doing such a thing can be very risky after all we never know what may happen in the future since the government may ban bitcoin in the future but when it comes to bitcoin I'm willing to take the risk.
Never go all in my friend, that's not good for your sanity.  Grin
Joking aside, really investing in something the majority of your assets is considered as gambling and gambling is a very tricky business.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
I believe that it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because despite the fact that many people fill that is some how late there are strong speculation that Bitcoin market value will reach $30,000 to $64,000 by end of December 2019.
The end of December 2019 is still too far to speculate and whether your statement is right or not well by the end of 2018 it is not necessarily apparent that the BTC market will increase,All that is still far but this is right time to take part in investment yes cause there is an irritating correction in the market everyone has taken part again don't wait until BTC rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
As of now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. It's about $7k. If you want to invest bitcoin I suggest to you yes this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Most of the big investors buy at the low price because it is the basic way about investing.
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin but they should know first the risks. Yes buy at low price as the main rule when investing even price may decrease you can hold while the price is down. Buy any amount of btc that depend's on your budget to trade.
This is the right time to invest in the crypto market as the market is stable and is stable in the low market value so this value is achievable and more affordable and is very easy for an ordinary person or investor. The market is favorable for investors and people who did not invested yet and this is the right opportunity for people to caste the opportunity and to get benefit of it.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
That's true you can invest now because the price if bitcoin is decreasing so you a chance to invest and buy bitcoin so if the time of bull run you will get a big profit to your investment.
Activity: 73
I believe that it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because despite the fact that many people fill that is some how late there are strong speculation that Bitcoin market value will reach $30,000 to $64,000 by end of December 2019.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
I can't really say that it is the right time because as of today the value of bitcoin is going up again and this happenings are so normal after a week it will just move down but atleast if you've just buy bitcoin right now for sure you will be having a profit if you sell it when it goes up.
I think that you need to correct, because the last time I see only a decline in the price of Bitcoin, and not growth. according to some forecasts, even before the end of 2018, we can not see a positive trend of stabilizing the market .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What you think.
I can't really say that it is the right time because as of today the value of bitcoin is going up again and this happenings are so normal after a week it will just move down but atleast if you've just buy bitcoin right now for sure you will be having a profit if you sell it when it goes up.

As long as you have free capital, you can start collecting some bitcoins to get ready for the next bull market if you ask me. Bitcoin will rise hard and people who didn't buy previously will be feeling bad about it.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
What you think.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
yesterday is the right time to invest in bitcoin because yesterday, the price is down and if you know about this then you will buy bitcoin in yesterday. but if you are late to buy for yesterday, maybe today you need to wait for a while because the sign is a green line and if you decide to buy right now, I am afraid if there is a correction price that will happen again so waiting is the best option for you.
Activity: 53
Merit: 14
What you think.
We all know how the law of supply and demand works here in bitcoin. Before, the demand of bitcoin was not that big yet but as time passes by, the influence of bitcoin grows which affected the value of it. The value grew higher as the demand grows tall too. We can expect that bitcoin will be more expensive in the future since it is expected to be the world currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think the best time to buy and invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are down and I think it's time you can buy cheaply and you can get a profit when the price goes up again, all you have to do is hold and be patient
Activity: 112
What you think.
Yes, of course, this time is a very appropriate time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will continue to grow until whenever. Although several months ago the price of Bitcoin had fallen very low now it is getting better and seems to be going up. You will regret not investing in Bitcoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin but they should know first the risks. Yes buy at low price as the main rule when investing even price may decrease you can hold while the price is down. Buy any amount of btc that depend's on your budget to trade.
I'm sure this is one of the cheaper price rates. Investing with how to buy bitcoin today is a good momentum to gain an opportunity to earn profits. Bitcoin prices will always move and at least we can make a profit. There are risks that may be obtained, but for me this is quite good when compared with other investments.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
What you think.

For now it can be spelled out as the right time for investment because now is the price where bitcoin is falling and it can get bitcoin price with cheap price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
investing in bitcoin is a good solution, but I think that you should not invest all the money in bitcoin alone I think you better consider other options for investing
It depends, if you are completely sure that you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin then I do not see anything wrong with investing most of your capital or even all your capital in bitcoin I know that doing such a thing can be very risky after all we never know what may happen in the future since the government may ban bitcoin in the future but when it comes to bitcoin I'm willing to take the risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What you think.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin has started to improve but I think it is still a good time if you want to invest in Bitcoin now. Because of the possibility of Bitcoin price will go up and reach a very high value. So while the price is now not too high it should immediately buy and invest in Bitcoin.

Well it's always a good buy at this level especially if you're not planning on selling any time soon. For long term investors, every drop is an opportunity to make money in the future. Of course it's not the same for day and swing traders since these kinds of market movement isn't favorable for them, but for investors like me, i'd buy in whenever i get the means to do so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
What you think.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin has started to improve but I think it is still a good time if you want to invest in Bitcoin now. Because of the possibility of Bitcoin price will go up and reach a very high value. So while the price is now not too high it should immediately buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: