Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 5. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
If you go online and keep up with bitcoin prices then you can buy bitcoin at $ 6100 that happened a month ago, but now the price has reached $ 9800 and it seems to be going up so we have to wait to get a cheap price.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
The bitcoin price is slowly going up. I think it is a little bit late for you to invest. But it's okay.
Not so much I guess! Price is gradually but steadily increasing, bitcoin price has started to increase and it will increase till the end of this year, even now there are a lot of investors try to perchance bitcoin at affording price and after few months it will be very high so better buy now and hold for long time you are not late to join the party of future millionaires of bitcoin holders.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Everyone thinks bitcoin will rise again but this rise will take some time. We may need to wait until this time because otherwise we will hurt to market
It is the right time to invest in a market like this as the present time is still stable at around 8.9 thousand dollars and that is still a good price to achieve at because we can not achieve it a the higher price above from 15 thousand dollars because we are new here are not benefited well so we have to invest more if we have savings for it. Rather looking for buying after some time may the price has gone up in the air that time.
Time last month was very favorable and better for investment but since the negativity that time was high and people failed to achieve the coins but as we look at the rise happened from last month reflects that demand is increasing and thus the value came at the current price which is 9 k dollar. So if we look at the current price it is still low as compared to its own height of price so you can buy now.
We have every minute right now to change our world and our future and that is in our hands by simply investing in bitcoin, don't worry about it don't over think, for nine years it proven enough and there is no reason for us to ignore this one time opportunity and gift in our life.
Activity: 141
Everyone thinks bitcoin will rise again but this rise will take some time. We may need to wait until this time because otherwise we will hurt to market
It is the right time to invest in a market like this as the present time is still stable at around 8.9 thousand dollars and that is still a good price to achieve at because we can not achieve it a the higher price above from 15 thousand dollars because we are new here are not benefited well so we have to invest more if we have savings for it. Rather looking for buying after some time may the price has gone up in the air that time.
Time last month was very favorable and better for investment but since the negativity that time was high and people failed to achieve the coins but as we look at the rise happened from last month reflects that demand is increasing and thus the value came at the current price which is 9 k dollar. So if we look at the current price it is still low as compared to its own height of price so you can buy now.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
From all indications bitcoin has not yet reach its real value which meant it is the right to for one to invest in bitcoin as there is a general believe that bitcoin value will continue to increase the way it is currently going. And to avoid had I know in future, I will encourage you to invest your money in bitcoin now.
That's true and unlike the market it is good to make investment into bitcoin. This is a promised profiting investment, but has risks associated with it which is avoidable based upon the interest we show upon the market analysis. Future is completely dependent on technology and by that time digital assets will pump much higher in value.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
From all indications bitcoin has not yet reach its real value which meant it is the right to for one to invest in bitcoin as there is a general believe that bitcoin value will continue to increase the way it is currently going. And to avoid had I know in future, I will encourage you to invest your money in bitcoin now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
If you have invested it earlier when prices are at least $7k, it's a bug earning for you today.  Bitcoin price is on the move heading into $10k and if you are try a risk takers you can actually make some investment on it. But I suggest not to hold it for long, instead you have to make play on it daily just like buy and sell strategy to make gains.
Activity: 176
What you think.
It is still the right time to buy bitcoin because of the price or the value comes in low and today it is increasing you should buy now because there are chances that today is the day that bitcoin will increase again into 20,000$ and that will great.  It is 9,000$ now so buy it is still early.
Activity: 36
Yes, of course, it is the right time of making a big investment in bitcoin because the prices of bitcoin are skyrocketed nowadays.Now investing in this time we invest a small amount and in near future it will return more than the investment(or it give us a big return investing nowadays)so we should invest. Before investment, we should check out the bitcoin price graph so we could make an investment on right time.
Activity: 182
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that it may not be perfect time to buy more bitcoin but I am sure it is going to be proven that under 10000 dollars is very low for bitcoin. Lightning network will change everything with bitcoin you'll see.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Currently, not even 10% of the world's population is using Bitcoin so there is a huge scope for the growth in the coming decade so I am optimistic about Bitcoin and crypto industry for the coming years. As far as price is concerned, I believe that Bitcoin is undervalued now and buying anywhere below $10K is a good decision for short as well as super long term. However, I would strongly recommend anyone to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
It is a very good time and favorable situations to invest because the market is stable and we have time to think for investment in Bitcoin. It would be very benefited if we would invest in a low market and get profit in a market of high value Bitcoin. The price is 9.4 thousand dollar these days and is still good for investment because we are investing for profit and we can get that in the upcoming days.
Activity: 364
yes, this is a good time if you want to buy and invest in bitcoin, this is a good opportunity because bitcoin prices are currently low and will increase again soon so you will definitely get a profit
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
Activity: 392
Bitcoin investment is so good if you can timed it well. When bitcoin is down, it's always been the right time to invest because it means you can buy a big amount of bitcoin at a cheaper price. Always buy the dip and sell it when the price is high too.
Activity: 140
Yes you are right, the right time to buy is when the price goes down, because we can get a very cheap price. This time bitcoin is falling and this is the right time to start investing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
According to me it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is too low now days. As we all know that Bitcoin is struggling now days but without any doubt it has a potential of recuperating from this drop which means that in future the price is going to rise again. So why we should leave a chance of investing in the finest investment asset at such low rates?We all should consider this price drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin and should hold them until the price is high again so that we can sell our BTC's at higher prices in order to earn huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
yes, I think it's a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin, the current bitcoin price has gone down and it will slowly start up again so investing in bitcoin will still profitable
Since we have a high volatility, we really need to be smart. Not only we base on market price but it only how we work on it.  Thus, seems to have more gains when we buy it at low price. Market today looks like it goes higher and it is better if you just to wait it when it fall back a little bit and then buy some.
Right now anytime we'll be seeing a greater pump in the price and I consider that it won't get back at this low. So you must be ready with your investment by funding in it right now. I think the coin will soon work with even more efficiency so go for it as it's absolutely a profitable deal...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
yes, I think it's a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin, the current bitcoin price has gone down and it will slowly start up again so investing in bitcoin will still profitable
Since we have a high volatility, we really need to be smart. Not only we base on market price but it only how we work on it.  Thus, seems to have more gains when we buy it at low price. Market today looks like it goes higher and it is better if you just to wait it when it fall back a little bit and then buy some.
Pages:
Jump to: