Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 3. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
That looks like it's not really the best time to invest in bitcoin now, with price growing up, you must wait for it drops some day, and buy it on that time
We have in red market today again, and all coins are in dump including bitcoin. This is an opportunity for everybody to buy some in low price but it is not wise also to sacrifice all the belongings we have just to used it for crypto investment. Cause even though that there will be profit in crypto but we should also think that there is no assurance of having in returns automatically in just few days, it usually takes months or even a year to see that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yep. This is the best time and the once in a blue moon opportunity to buy Bitcoin this much cheap, don't miss this opportunity to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto in a cheap price and you won't get this much cheap price in future or within this year I think. Don't have a second thought and buy it as soon as possible.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
everyone has their time buying bitcoins. but in my opinion, for now, the price is so good to buy. well, when the price is below $ 8000, the investor will surely have the thought this is a good thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
Yes, I also think the same thing. Right now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. You can buy some Bitcoin and then you can invest in the long term so that the profit you receive can be many times over. You need not be afraid to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very profitable to serve as an investment asset.

I also agree with the op. I think it's also a good time to invest, however, at this particular time, the price has been on a dip for a while now (since the 6th of may) and this might continue to the weekend. I would suggest people should do a systematic investment, invest in bits before the final dip value is reached.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
Yes, I also think the same thing. Right now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. You can buy some Bitcoin and then you can invest in the long term so that the profit you receive can be many times over. You need not be afraid to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very profitable to serve as an investment asset.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
there is no suitable time, you can invest at any time, perhaps the only criterion is the means by which you do it
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
What you think.
Yes, while the price is not that high yet. Once the price reaches to 10k  it would be more expensive and the risks becomes higher too..
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Yeah you are right every time is the right time for investment. Two things needed for investment in cryptocurrency. One is courage and other is patience. Courage to bear the lose if the prices falls and patience to hold bitcoin for long time. Holding means silent business which give you profit with the passage of time. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy bitcoin.

This is correct, you need a lot of courage to invest in something like bitcoin that you cannot even touch with your hands, I think that is one of the reasons of why people are not really investing in bitcoin as they should, because at least with other forms of investment like gold and real estate you can see what you are buying and you can touch it with your hands but that is not true for bitcoin.
The right time of investment in Bitcoin has passed away as the last two months were very favorable for investments but right after the past two months there is an increase in the market price and the price is now stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar. This stable price is also affordable and one can achieve it easily but if wait for a little while the market can fall and the investment time will start right after the fall and this will lead you to a high market in future.
Right now the price of bitcoin is trading below 8000 for the first time in a few weeks, I do not know if the price is going to go down even further but it doesn't matter this is the right moment to invest in bitcoin especially if you are thinking about holding your coins for the long term, many people thought that they had the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin forever until the price of bitcoin went up in the last bull run and I'm sure that we are going to see something similar for the next months or even years and suddenly bitcoin is going to surprise everyone and grow very rapidly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Yeah you are right every time is the right time for investment. Two things needed for investment in cryptocurrency. One is courage and other is patience. Courage to bear the lose if the prices falls and patience to hold bitcoin for long time. Holding means silent business which give you profit with the passage of time. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy bitcoin.

This is correct, you need a lot of courage to invest in something like bitcoin that you cannot even touch with your hands, I think that is one of the reasons of why people are not really investing in bitcoin as they should, because at least with other forms of investment like gold and real estate you can see what you are buying and you can touch it with your hands but that is not true for bitcoin.
The right time of investment in Bitcoin has passed away as the last two months were very favorable for investments but right after the past two months there is an increase in the market price and the price is now stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar. This stable price is also affordable and one can achieve it easily but if wait for a little while the market can fall and the investment time will start right after the fall and this will lead you to a high market in future.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
That looks like it's not really the best time to invest in bitcoin now, with price growing up, you must wait for it drops some day, and buy it on that time
Activity: 448
now a good time to start investing in bitcoin prices are reduced, which makes it more affordable and in the future profitable
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin as its kept on increasing on a daily basis despite the fact that at times there is a decline in the market value of Bitcoin due to technical or fundamental issues affecting Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.

As an investor, we already know how potential Bitcoin is going to be, but people who don't have experience will have a lot of negative thoughts about the Bitcoin market. So it is always good to invest in Bitcoin when it is below $10k.
Yeah I tis the right time for investment because the price is gradually increasing and you will make handsome money from your investment. Don’t be panic about the little up and down in the price. It is normal and nothing to worry about it. The price is below $10000 and you have good chance for investment. You will never get this chance in the future.

It is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because the market is stable and one can afford a lot of Bitcoins at low price so this is one advantage in the start and the other advantage comes at the end. Investors are now looking for more investment because they know that the market will turn green soon and the profit is waiting for them so they want to increase their investments.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin investment is so good if you can timed it well. When bitcoin is down, it's always been the right time to invest because it means you can buy a big amount of bitcoin at a cheaper price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Every person has their own opinion about it. Some says 'yes'and some says 'no'. But for me, I will not tell you 'yes or no', because you are the only one who can decide whether or not to invest, so you can't blame anyone. Just do some research, it might help you to decide.

We are very patient and we will wait. Yes, I do believe that Bitcoin will gain a lot, but you are right here: much time should pass before it happens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin as its kept on increasing on a daily basis despite the fact that at times there is a decline in the market value of Bitcoin due to technical or fundamental issues affecting Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.

As an investor, we already know how potential Bitcoin is going to be, but people who don't have experience will have a lot of negative thoughts about the Bitcoin market. So it is always good to invest in Bitcoin when it is below $10k.
Yeah I tis the right time for investment because the price is gradually increasing and you will make handsome money from your investment. Don’t be panic about the little up and down in the price. It is normal and nothing to worry about it. The price is below $10000 and you have good chance for investment. You will never get this chance in the future.
Activity: 300
now is a good time to start investing in bitcoin, the price still remains acceptable and I think that soon we are expected to grow
Activity: 326
Q1 of year is the best time to invest in crypto, because it's time of very cheap prices to buy any coins of crypto market
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
What you think.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
investing in bitcoin is a good solution, but I think that you should not invest all the money in bitcoin alone I think you better consider other options for investing
Activity: 352
I think that it may not be perfect time to buy more bitcoin but I am sure it is going to be proven that under 10000 dollars is very low for bitcoin. Lightning network will change everything with bitcoin you'll see.
Under $10k is good for investment because there will no more such a huge fall in the price again in the future like $6k and we will never have that chance for investment in bitcoin. So before the price grow more and cross $10k as it already reached to $9600 one should buy bitcoin and hold them for some time to make more money from his investment.
I suggest you to split your investment in different coins so the loss chances will be reduced. Bitcoin is high in price although the trend is towards bitcoin now but it is much better to buy some other coins too, especially ripple and Liza are the fast growing cryptos and most people are putting their money in these two cryptos. The choice is yours but don’t waste time.
Pages:
Jump to: