Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto? - page 3. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.

This is true. This only proves that everytime is the right time to buy bitcoin and there is no meed to worry about. Just have a perfect timing im purchasing in order for you to get high profit. We can say that the economy of cryptocurrency continue to grow and people do not need to worry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I don't think think there is anyone who can accurately mention any driving force that will make the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to rise tremendously again. You will only hear mere guess. In view of this, I will say that there is no wrong or right time to buy cryptocurrency. Just buy at anytime you have the capacity and wait for the surprise.
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
yes. now or the last few months is the right time for investment in bitcoin or altcoin. now the price of bitcoin and altcoin is at the lowest level throughout 2018. we all cannot predict when the crypto price will rise again and the opportunity to rise is very open. so don't miss this opportunity to start or increase your investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I think, currently the price of bitcoin is still low and the market is still not showing signs of going up so of course it will be a good time if you want to buy bitcoin or other crypto, take every opportunity available so you can get a profit
better to see bull signal in the market if we want to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.it is too risk if no bull sign or reversal sign but we enter to market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
I think, currently the price of bitcoin is still low and the market is still not showing signs of going up so of course it will be a good time if you want to buy bitcoin or other crypto, take every opportunity available so you can get a profit
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.
maybe at this time many investors who feel fear and panic are reasonable it seems but all can be eliminated if we believe and believe, if I buy crypto currency I think it all depends on the investor's own beliefs and desires, does not need any time the most important investors themselves
our beliefs to this market could make crytocurrency survive.we could take an example, few year ago cryptocurrency face the some condition with now on.but finally our faith prooved it.and if we have more money maybe take risk buying bitcoin to gain profit in future was good decision.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
maybe at this time many investors who feel fear and panic are reasonable it seems but all can be eliminated if we believe and believe, if I buy crypto currency I think it all depends on the investor's own beliefs and desires, does not need any time the most important investors themselves
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
it seems like all the time is perfect for buying bitcoin and all the existing cryptocurrency and especially this month because it looks like the cryptocurrency price this month is so cheap that you can take advantage of this moment to buy as many cryptocurrency as you can.
Activity: 476
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Yes this is true market are now getting red and for those who want to earn try not to get panic with the situation instead we need to observe the movements of the price and we will compare so we can decide on how and when to sell our holds. At this time that the price of bitcoin is low maybe this is the right time to buy for this coin and hold.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
of course and now it's our great chance to buy lots of bitcoin and other crypto to be held until the price of bitcoin and other crypto has a good price increase, because I'm sure with a short time we can certainly get a big profit because the price of bitcoin and crypto is different will soar

This is the best time to invest in the cryptocurrencies. The year is coming to its end, and I hope it means, that the crypto market is getting ready to the bull run. The  investors can make good money soon.
if there are good news in market, i am sure we will see it soon.but unfortunately although we have it some, price did not move significantly at all.
Time will come and those good news that we've seen previously will take effect and the value will rise once again, its just need to have more participants who's really believing and willing to take the risk of waiting, crypto still a lots to show, early adopters are enjoying what they've wait before so better to be like them have and attitude to strongly supports crypto and enjoy the future benefits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Yes, for now it's great to buy Bitcoin and crypto coins on the long-term investment market.
.all of us know that the coins are now cheaper, where do you enter the 2019 coins that are being bought have increased which is important that we be patient when investing don't be fooled about the price must be careful in the calculation of buying and selling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
of course and now it's our great chance to buy lots of bitcoin and other crypto to be held until the price of bitcoin and other crypto has a good price increase, because I'm sure with a short time we can certainly get a big profit because the price of bitcoin and crypto is different will soar

This is the best time to invest in the cryptocurrencies. The year is coming to its end, and I hope it means, that the crypto market is getting ready to the bull run. The  investors can make good money soon.
if there are good news in market, i am sure we will see it soon.but unfortunately although we have it some, price did not move significantly at all.
Merit: 14
Actually whether is it a down market or a green market there is always a sliver lining to everything. Take the example of our year long bear run, in this year,  I've finally bought a whole bitcoin. This is the year where you should beef up your portfolio in the coming bullrun, whenever it maybe
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I think, in the shirt time that I've been looking at trends of the crypto currency market that i think now isna good time to buy. Because we had a very long bear market run this year and i see a huge possibility that we are already have n the beginnings of a bull run. Then again, take it with a grain of salt and invest wisely.
we've already pass more than 8 months in bearish trend.and i think it could not continue anymore and now on is the correct time for cryptocurrency price recovered again.
Yeah you are right and I think that the price will remain the same till the end of this year. 2018 is totally against the expectation. People invested in the last quarter of 2017 to earn huge profits in this year but they have lost because of the huge dip and now they are waiting for that bump again. Hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin and will recover its previous highest price.
Activity: 270
I personally see this time as the best time to make a purchase of coins you would like to invest in. Almost all the coins are at a cheaper price and you can make purchases of as much as coins you can invest or buy.
Activity: 478
I don't recommend any one to do the same thing as me, for me this is the right time to collect bitcoin and eth as much as I can. The 9nline industries that accept cryptocurrency is still growing, it's indicate that there is big probability that bitcoin and eth price will be increase due t9 the increasing demand that influence by those online industries.
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
People have matured enough and they are now doing good in deciding whether to invest immediately or not. They have a mindset same as you are now. During those times when prices are so high and bitcoin was really so profitable, everyone was so much in a hurry to get their fortune but when things get rough with the market they all have panicked and left. So what remains now is the average or the real usage. Is there sonething to worry about? The answer is no if you can hold as long as you can because certainly time will come when values will rise again. Try holding it maybe 5 years or 10 years. I think if bitcoin will be widely accepted and used within this time frame, values will  change and the volume of users may have increased and thereby increasing demands and great fortune will be yours.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think now that crypto prices are more stable and crypto itself is more developed it's time for it to earn people trust again. I'm not sure what the factors of growth will be this time though.
in current condition that bitcoin price stable around $6300 - $6500 actually its good for investor.their investment could growth smoothly if compared with unstable price.
It is a good moment to buy but it seems many investors are waiting for the price to go even lower, I have seen some people claiming they are waiting for the price to drop as low as 1500 which means they are probably going to wait for the rest of their lives since it is almost impossible we are going to see such prices again and if people do not hurry they could miss buying bitcoin at a price lower than 7000.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
My experience says that Yes, now is a good time to buy bitcoin or other Altcoins, but it is not clear when the growth will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: