Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 19. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
August 12, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

The current bear market is nothing new in cryptocurrency market. It is like a cycle, the market crashes and recovers. Cryptocurrency died a long time ago and no one thought it would recover again and there comes the bull market which really pumped the price and the demand of crypto. Yet, here we are again in the bottom. My point is, if you are not ready for the dip, you do not really deserve the peak. Most traders are aware of this and are patiently waiting for the market to start recovering again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
This isn't the end for altcoins. I personally believe that altcoins are here to stay, and I mean that for a long time. It has been a good year for them, also quite challenging, but I really think that they have done so well for themselves, and they would do better in a better market trend.  We just have to wait for a bullish market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 09:03:45 AM
the market is not fix and the price is very volatile that is why keep calm when the price is falling its normal. if you want to invest your time and your money in the crypto world you need to take the rick.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
This is just part of the cycle of cryptocurrency. It will go down it will increase, the market is volatile and we all know that. But when there is decline in price that does not automatically means the end, the price will increase again, Price depend on supply and demand, it actually depends on our interest really
Activity: 39
August 10, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
Of course not, such falls were observed and will be observed throughout the existence of cryptocurrencies is absolutely normal.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
No, this is not the end at all. I believe that alternative cryptocurrencies will survive and they will improve cryptomarket. But I am not sure about Btc.
Activity: 157
August 04, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
The  end of altcoin!?  I don't think,  cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally is a new technology that will disrupt the world’s economy,  all we need is time,  and to improve  upon the existing technology.  In my opinion Altcoins have a future just like other fiat currencies and more.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
No, as you know, Altacaine depend on Bitcoin, and proportional to its growth. Don't bury cryptocurrency ahead of time.
Activity: 164
August 02, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
I don't really think crypto end is here or near though there are lots of up and down in crypto market currently but that does not mean that the end of altcoins is here, Day in day out there are lots of new altcoins being introduced, and am this new altcoins comes with new development.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
Now everything looks sad, but pay attention to the dominance of bitcoin - it is almost 50%. If I'm not mistaken last year was just the same thing and then the growth of altcoins began.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

this is a normal market rotation, up and down is very common. altcoins has decreased several times, but in fact the altcoin still exists today. with the decline in altcoins this time does not mean that altcoins will die.
Activity: 350
August 02, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Not all altcoins will end. Top altcoins will dip somehow because of bitcoin being dominant at the moment but eventually , top altcoins will rise again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
Yes, the situation is sad. But I'm sure very soon we will see great growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
no compelling reason to stress over the market, in light of the fact that before the market there is a rectification so right now sensible if the cost of all altcoin and BTC not yet steady. excessively numerous FUDs are circling by spreading counterfeit news they are blowing a gasket various individuals to offer their altcoins inexpensively.
Too many false messages have caused the coins in the encryption market to fluctuate dramatically, premeditated to destabilize the encrypted world.
Activity: 41
August 02, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
no compelling reason to stress over the market, in light of the fact that before the market there is a rectification so right now sensible if the cost of all altcoin and BTC not yet steady. excessively numerous FUDs are circling by spreading counterfeit news they are blowing a gasket various individuals to offer their altcoins inexpensively.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
With the market recovery, will recover and will go to the growth of Altcoins .
Activity: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:09:15 AM
The fall of all altcoins is a temporary phenomenon, as the common cryptocurrency market is oversaturated, and has also affected trading bans in countries. But today we see the altcoins recovering when they start to grow. Thus, it cannot be based solely on a depreciation of the exchange rate, which concludes that altcoins die, it disappears only when the blockchain dies
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 02:02:20 AM
in my opinion, the altcoins will not survive such a low fall ... and fade away with time
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 01, 2018, 01:59:21 AM
I think not, even though today the price of altcoins drop, this is due to market influence that bitcoin is dropping, but I'm sure that someday altcoins price could skyrocket like last year, so let's make the moment when altcoins price drop then we dare to buying.
Activity: 392
August 01, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
Of course it's not true. If there was a small drop, then there is nothing wrong and it is definitely not the death of altcoins, just a temporary drop in the value of the cryptocurrency. That's OK
Pages:
Jump to: