Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 16. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
I get so confused when i see people asking about the death, resurrection of bitcoin or even  its fall. I don't know whether they rather wish to see that bitcoin falls or resurrects but for your information bitcoin is not dead neither has its end come because i am very optimisitic the price will rise in no time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
I think this is not the end, maybe the price of bitcoin will decrease but its normal it will go back to the old but the literally bitcoin will end its price only.
Activity: 54
August 25, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
I don’t believe so, this is not even the worst year Bitcoin has had, 2011 and 2013 were much more brutal than 2018, you’ve seen nothing.
Once Bitcoin recovers in price it usually shoots to new highs if we look at its historical record, this bear market looks like a great opportunity to me, if you know any good products in the cryptospace, this is your discount season.
Another way we can look at this is how Bitcoin grew almost 3000% in 2017 and only dropped down over 60% this year, compared to it’s growth this pullback isn’t that bad.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
Its just the beginning mate. What you see in the last 12 months is the routine mark for crypto world. Wit and see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
it seems to me that this is what we are waiting for from us to begin to panic and sell our crypto currency
Activity: 266
August 25, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
There is a universal thing called market cycle and all the features of this cycle sre decided by the people in the world according to the supply and demand. when the supply is more demand is less and as a consequence the value of the thing goes down. So that is senn in the bitcoin also. As i think bitcoin is now in the less demanded state and one day its demand will go up and value will be incresed.
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

For me bitcoin has no end. If you are a worker here or expert you know that decreasing the price of it is natural. Actually there are so many people know it so they only wait to the price of it rise just like what happen last year.
Activity: 208
August 25, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Bitcoin isn't over, don't give up. Bitcoin will get better again even better. All need time for that, we better be patient a little or leave forever. The bad news about bitcoin is the strategy of the bears to take more
Activity: 434
August 25, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

Of course, it is circulate properly and it is not healthy for bitcoin if it is not going to dump.  The dumping and pumping or we can called volatile price was too good because there are a lot of trader get some profit from this and it is also good to prevent from overpricing.  That's how the market circulate properly and not for the profit because there are no person who can get profit when there are no person getting loss.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 25, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
This is not the end of bitcoi.This is only a start.So keep clam and wait for your bitcoins.Stay with bitcoi you will can take a good result.Do not lose your hope.

I don't see this as the "end" of Bitcoin, I don't also see this as the "start" of it since it started a long time now. Bitcoin is the oldest and the long running crypto currency of the world.

It is not the end nor the start but we are in the run, we started in the past but we are not closing to the end, we just started. With still a lot of improvements that can still be done on the technology, we are still not close to the end. A lot of bright minds can still find a lot of solutions to the problems these cryptocurrencies are experiencing, we just need to wait.
Activity: 95
August 25, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
Bitcoin will not come to an end. digital society is expanding. whole the world be digital in future. so there must be a digital currency . bitcoin is established digital coin which accepted by the majority.
Activity: 65
August 25, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
This is not the end of bitcoi.This is only a start.So keep clam and wait for your bitcoins.Stay with bitcoi you will can take a good result.Do not lose your hope.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
End of btc you say?Huh
This is not the first time the market is behaving this way. At least, btc has shown several times that it can resurrect from  a very deep falls. I think this moment is rather a buying opportunity to earn more as the market reverses for good.
Activity: 173
August 25, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
Bitcoin will not end, and the end may only be those altcoins that have no effect. If the market falls, it is likely to usher in a rise!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 25, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Bitcoin exist almost 10 years, but all you have seen is year and a half and you judge it by that. Why don`t
you compare market in last year and a half with market in 2010? Maybe you will get how much crypto-market
has grown since than.
   With your thinking you will probably lose money you have. When you sell and people similar to you, price
will start to grow and all of you will regret.
  I don`t know what will you do and others, but I`m holding and nothing can stop me!
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
August 25, 2018, 05:43:36 AM
I think it's better to keep holding coins, decreasing prices in crypto doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrency, we have to be patient waiting for the market to improve and the price of bitcoin can rise again.
Yes it's better to keep our coins if the value goes down and wait for increasing the value but we need to be patient for this,  and we know that value of bitcoin is up and down. Also we know the decreasing this only temporary cause soon bitcoin will recover and rise again.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 25, 2018, 05:10:12 AM
It does not at all resemble the "end of bitcoin" given that last week it demonstrates to everyone its stability and even some growth. Almost to 7k. This is a positive shift and may be the end of the summer will mark the beginning of the market turn, so that the topics "about the end of the era" no longer worried members of the forum! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
I think it's better to keep holding coins, decreasing prices in crypto doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrency, we have to be patient waiting for the market to improve and the price of bitcoin can rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .
Why? Even though bitcoins still gradually dropping .so what?. I am strongly believe that bitcoin can stand strong and can recover again.
This is the part of business there are always struggles and problem.
But through our support. We can win this fight against crisis.

Yes right, I also agree that bitcoin is still early so if anyone says bitcoin end is a big mistake, they don't like change so they do everything to prevent bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin won't be stopped.
Absolutely! It's not over yet, economy may be young but more are still in development. There can be fluctuation in value, market keeps on moving, it has its ups and downs but it's a normal trend. Acceptance is the key, be positive, don't panic, be patient to be able to think and decide creatively and strategically. Our strong support system can be of great help in order for bitcoin to grow and have a brighter future.
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 03:13:55 AM
not currently not the end of the circulation of bitcoin at the moment I think that is the beginning of the introduction of bitcoin, the history of bitcoin price conspiracy will be created in 2018.

Probably this is not the time to think and to till that bitcoin will end. There will be more people and investors will use bitcoin in the future. This time all we can do is hold our bitcoin and will for the right time to earn some profits.
Pages:
Jump to: