Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 17. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will end this year just because the price was low.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 03:07:19 AM
even though bitcoin prices continue to fall but that is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin will still survive and will soon recover again so all we have to do now is to stay calm and hold your bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
not currently not the end of the circulation of bitcoin at the moment I think that is the beginning of the introduction of bitcoin, the history of bitcoin price conspiracy will be created in 2018.
Activity: 2
August 25, 2018, 02:15:21 AM
No, it is not the end of Bitcoin. People are less confident about investing in Crypto market but, with the time it will boom again. Stay calm!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
August 25, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .
Why? Even though bitcoins still gradually dropping .so what?. I am strongly believe that bitcoin can stand strong and can recover again.
This is the part of business there are always struggles and problem.
But through our support. We can win this fight against crisis.

A large marketcap is an indication that bitcoin is still a popular thing, I always believe that the end of the year bitcoin will skyrocket like last year, the important thing is to be patient so we can get big profits like 2017.
many people actually don't feel confident with bitcoin. well, when there is a price drop that is far enough, their minds will press them as if bitcoin will end soon. well, but if you think about it well, the price of bitcoin will certainly go down because some people sell assets they have. but some time the price will rise, because some people see that it is an opportunity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 25, 2018, 01:38:59 AM
This is definitely not the end of bitcoin....hold your coins be patient and wait for the right time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 01:22:10 AM
End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .
Why? Even though bitcoins still gradually dropping .so what?. I am strongly believe that bitcoin can stand strong and can recover again.

A large marketcap is an indication that bitcoin is still a popular thing, I always believe that the end of the year bitcoin will skyrocket like last year, the important thing is to be patient so we can get big profits like 2017.
Activity: 476
August 25, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
bitcoin will be made a game by people in it to make money for those who follow the signatures in it but we don't know when it will be able to meet the needs of our kitchen or just just wallet money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
This is not the end of bitcoin. I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down. I will hold my Bitcoin and wait until the price becomes good. My advice do not worry and hold until the bitcoin price is fully recovered. No one will be able to tell the future of Bitcoin but I bet in the future Bitcoin and other crypto will still be around.

i agree . bitcoin wont come to an end because bitcoin is not a scam or a bubble as everybody keep on complaining . bitcoin did already lived for about 8 year and beyond and there is still no signs that bitcoin is betraying us  .

i guess people are only doubting and seem too scrared because they'v invested too much on it and now they are worried that their investments will loose just because bitcoin didnt increase . id say, theres really nothing to worry about because the ups and downs of bitcoin are only a normal occurence  . patience is only the key to our success .
Activity: 420
August 24, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
This is not the end of bitcoin. I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down. I will hold my Bitcoin and wait until the price becomes good. My advice do not worry and hold until the bitcoin price is fully recovered. No one will be able to tell the future of Bitcoin but I bet in the future Bitcoin and other crypto will still be around.
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

bitcoin and altcoin have been down a lot since the beginning of the year, people have had doubts about bitcoin but I do not think so, this is not the end of bitcoin, its potential is huge and i Believe it will recover as it did earlier
Activity: 234
August 24, 2018, 08:54:04 PM
I don't think so, because bitcoin is currently in a bad condition, does not mean this is the end of bitcoin, if I think there are other factors that make bitcoin increasingly down now, not ending...
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:36:18 PM
This is not the end of bitcoin mate i believe it is the normal fear and panic messages that some folks have been spreading around about bitcoin investment which has caused this reduction in price but once people see again that bitcoin is not just a bubble but a solid investment platform the market will be restored again.
Activity: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:15:30 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 08:08:12 PM
the end for bitcoin will never come, bitcoin is a new step in the future, and in September, bitcoin will begin to grow dramatically in value that will be the proof of its strength.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 24, 2018, 08:01:08 PM
End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .

Yes right, I also agree that bitcoin is still early so if anyone says bitcoin end is a big mistake, they don't like change so they do everything to prevent bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin won't be stopped.
Activity: 476
August 24, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
Bitcoin is still not over. It's too early to conclude that Bitcoin will end, just by seeing the price go down. Think positively. There is still halving in 2020.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 07:34:38 PM
End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 24, 2018, 07:16:15 PM
I don't think so, in my opinion this is a new beginning to make bitcoin rise again, so my advice do not worry and hold until the bitcoin price is fully recovered.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
August 24, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
Yes this is not the end of bitcoin it is mormal in one investing to make down the value  but it is not right to say that bitcoin is end now. It is always a scenario in bitcoin the price value is up down and we know that bitcoin is down  but this only temporary cause soon bitcoin will recover and give us again a good profit in our investment just be calm don't panic cause one day bitcoin will rise and shine again.
Pages:
Jump to: