Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 18. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
Nope, we cannot say bitcoin is dead now. Bitcoin is still alive and most used digital currency in the world.. Bitcoin price has been dumped  by panic seller and some big whales
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
As for me no, this is not the end of bitcoin, I think bitcoin will run well again in the future and we have positive thinking
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
well the decision to hold is up to you. for now bitcoin is facing some challenges which it has faced before in the past, coming out stronger and better. for the fact that the value of bitcoin is down now doesnt mean it wont bounce back stronger in the coming months. the pump and dump will surely come to an end soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 05:13:32 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

his is no break come when compared to the BTC altcoin market is doing very well. ETH fell by 50%. We have to be patient...
Activity: 106
August 24, 2018, 05:09:10 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

It is not yet the end of Bitcoin the market will continue is just that this time the market is in dip but still it will recover soon because not all the time there is gain we have to wait patiently and do not loose hope.

yeah bro, I'm always excited and patient
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 24, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
I won't definitely advice to hodl, there is surely going to be a good season soon for bitcoin. And probably you might have bought them at prices higher than this and it will mean u will ran at loss. In such a situation, you better hold because I actually believe this not the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

We need to constantly remind ourselves that bit client was having a price of 0.1 dollars and it was ok for it to be, the guy was buying two pizzas by 10000 bitcoins, and now we're having a bitcoin for $6,500 price.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 24, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
Many people say that bitcoin will end this year, but I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down.
When the price of bitcoin falls, everyone says that it's over. And when it raises, everyone tells what a bright future he has))

many people have high hopes for bitcoin, the decline in bitcoin currently does not make it weak and instead gives many people the opportunity to buy at affordable prices, imagine if this coin is very expensive, then the nature of decentralization will disappear

everything is still within reasonable limits, we must adhere to the principle that to make goods expensive, their use must be distributed evenly to all points of investors, so that there is no dominance that will damage prices in the future.
Activity: 177
August 24, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Further drop is quite possible, I expect the bitcoin rate ~ 4-5k. I'll tell you more I'm on the vault for about 3 years and I'll tell you there's nothing to be afraid of. This has been repeated more than once. If it's interesting, take the graphics of the bitcoin course and see the previous 3 years.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
there is no final word for bitcoin, we can see from the start that bitcoin is made there are many situations that make bitcoin decrease and prices are very down, but bitcoin can always fight that situation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
Many people say that bitcoin will end this year, but I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down.
When the price of bitcoin falls, everyone says that it's over. And when it raises, everyone tells what a bright future he has))
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 02:15:53 PM
I think it's too early to talk about the end of btc yet. no giant end will be so quiet. I think this is a news reporter. The storm is moving quietly.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

your own  opinion prevails in this situation.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 01:50:27 PM
It doesnt mean that the price go low It's the end of bitcoin,
So you are saying if the price will go moon its alive again? Thats not how the market works. Instead of Questioning or saying that's its the end of bitcoin, why you just wont invest while it's still affordable?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 24, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
I think it is better to continue holding coins, the decline in prices in crypto does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, we have to be patient waiting for the market to improve and the price of bitcoin can rise again, now we have to be patient and try not to panic at the current market conditions
Activity: 608
August 24, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
it has become a scenario ... because bitcoin has no definite value. Some whales will make Bitcoin pumps and dumps to make profits. and they have pumped in the end of 2017, then they will make a dump slowly. until they get the lowest price to buy back and make bidders go crazy and raise their prices.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
August 24, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

This is not the end of bitcoin. I still believe that bitcoin will recover maybe not now but soon , thats why I will hold my btc and wait until the price becomes good. I know that bitcoin is in the bad situation rightnow but Im hoping that bitcoin will be fine at the end of this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
Believing in Bitcoin and keep holding it. Because this is just not the end of Bitcoin and we furthermore know that it usually bounces back from these falls
Activity: 476
August 24, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
in my opinion this time is not the end of the circulation of bitcoin, bitcoin is still very useful for several payment methods and is still suitable for use in some countries.
Pages:
Jump to: