Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the right time to explain about bitcoin to others..? - page 10. (Read 22802 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...

In my opinion you shouldn't start explaning bitcoin to others with btc price.
It should come on the end really, not as first point.
People should first understand origin of bitcoin, meaning, value in everyday life etc.
When they understand it, you can move to the subject of market and trade and earning potential.
Don't forget to explain potential risk involved.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
I don't think there's an specific time to go around and start spreading awareness about bitcoin, you can do it whenever you want. If you want to talk about the price, fine, but if I want to get people interested in bitcoin I would talk about its properties and its advantages over other assets. Let people decide for themselves if they want to buy or invest in bitcoin, you did your work by simply spreading awareness.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
there is no right time for me.. it depends on the how the other person will accept it.  if the way of thinking is to be rich overnight, then they shouldn't buy any coin.  you might end up being blamed if they lose.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
Do the opposite of the herd. So when everyone is selling, what you should be doing is accumulating small portions. Teach people about crypto, now is the time to start scaling in again. Teach them risk management and how to safely store their coins and not fall for any scam.
a better way to do is as what you have said it's good to teach people about crypto and keep them mind about the risk they might have taken if they fall for their wrong actions like scam or investing a coin which is not profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Indeed this is the right time to make sense to the people close to you but do not pressure them to invest on it, give them time to think about investing on bitcoin after telling them the positive information about the bitcoin and the blockchain technology. Let them realize first the future of the cryptocurrency industry and the positive impact of this technology by teaching them the fundamentals of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
There is no right or wrong time to introduce Bitcoin and blockchain technology to someone, this should not be something related to the price of Bitcoin and how profitable it is, to be honest focusing on the price and profitability is one reason to drive people away from the technology itself and make them just focus on how they can make profit and this appears clearly in times like this, people who joined because they are interested in the technology are probably are those who still in and those that were just in for the money probably already sold their holdings and moved on or are just talking about how scammy Bitcoin is because they lost a lot of money in it.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Do the opposite of the herd. So when everyone is selling, what you should be doing is accumulating small portions. Teach people about crypto, now is the time to start scaling in again. Teach them risk management and how to safely store their coins and not fall for any scam.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: