Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the right time to explain about bitcoin to others..? - page 8. (Read 22830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
Anytime is the right time to explain Bitcoin to others. The question is can you explain it to them because in order for you to explain it to them, you must know even the basics only. We all know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is very complex that it will be hard for some average persons to understand it. This is why I don't want to explain it to them. I just let them know how Bitcoin works.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
i really think so, its about time we tell others about crypto currency, even though have stopped telling people about bitcoin because its like mmm, and am not ready to convince anyone for now  untill market bounce back
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
It's always the right time to explain bitcoin to others. Why wouldn't you explain bitcoin to others? Unless they already know about it, and they think it's a scam because it dropped so low.

Though you can always tell the people who think it's a scam to look into the technology, maybe lighten up their minds a bit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Indeed, now is the time to talk about bitcoin, because it will bring new investments to the market. It's very good for the present time. It will also help bitcoin to scale, which is also good for its development. So our task is to spread information about bitkin to as many people as possible.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
If you have enough knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain technology then you can explain anytime to others! Don't think about the right or wrong time! But you need to ensure that he understands well or not! Don't teach someone by mentioning the 20K USD or hold or very soon type words! Try to teach about the blockchain network and how big it is!
Activity: 672
now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
I find that the current time is not really appropriate to talk about Bitcoin with others. People are always attracted to the value of anything and we need to wait until Bitcoin reaches a higher price.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
Explain bitcoin to other people is good. But it is all depends on what you explain to them. it will be good if we tell them what actually bitcoin is and it's technology, not something that can make money fast.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Everytime and everyday is good time to explain bitcoin to other people but whatever they decide to see bitcoin from bad side or good side it all depend on those people decissions themself but our jobs currently is spread good words when described bitcoin and regarding people want to accept or not our explanations i think it will back again to them
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
there is no right time to expalin bitcoin and blockchain to anyone. it is a technology that has come to stay even though currently the price of bitcoin is unstable and it seems everything is fallen apart but then bitcoin has so much prospect and telling people about it is the right thing to do
Activity: 644
No matter what the price of bitcoin is now. It is important to tell the very essence of technology. And then, the person himself will decide whether he is interested in it or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I believe that this is the right time to explain about bitcoin investment to anybody who wishes. Please don't go out there spreading the news out just like that. It should be to somebody who is interested in bitcoin investment or might have heard about bitcoin investment and wants to learn more information. Again do well to explain further about the volatilities of bitcoin so that in case there is any dump it does not sound new to them.
copper member
Activity: 381
To buy it is still an opportunity, and to explain bitcoin to other people who don't know crypto then you explain it in stages and you need a lot of time for that.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Explaining Bitcoin to someone doesn't have to wait for the Bitcoin price to go down or when the price of Bitcoin rises. Whenever we can explain Bitcoin to others, the most important thing is before we want to explain Bitcoin to someone, we must first understand exactly what Bitcoin is, so that later if that person asks us, we can answer it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
When you want to provide an understanding of someone about something, make sure you understand the ins and outs of something. The view of each person is different you cannot compare with yourself, we want you to explain about bitcoin but you do not understand bitcoin as a whole, for example, you only convey bitcoin as an investment place, it is only natural that they will not be interested in bitcoin. You have to explain in detail about bitcoin, make sure what you say is interesting, not boring as you see the market now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I think anytime is a good time to explain Bitcoin to people, as long as you explain in details about the risks involved. Personally, I think it is better to introduce Bitcoin during bear market, your friends could get in the market at lower price than during ATH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
There is nothing wrong if we spread information about bitcoin to everyone to start investing, but what you have to do is really convey in detail about the potential and risks that must be faced.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Anytime you can introduced bitcoin to others there's no time to it eventhough the market is down you can teach what blockchain can do in the future and specially how to have bitcoin or how to earn to it.
Activity: 616
i dont think so, if they dont want to hear about bitcoin or they dont curious about bitcoin, i think we shouldn't talk about bitcoin because the price and the hype of bitcoin right now is decreasing
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
If you can explain to them the difference between scams and Bitcoin they won't say it's a scam. People think it's a scam because sometimes the news media can be misleading. There's no right or wrong here the price could still go down and not all people will invest right away after you explain how it works. I've told Bitcoin to several of my friends only one of them was interested he barely bought any Bitcoin and most of what he had came from mining.
News media are misleading people. They speak for the government and I don't think any government will like the control go away from them. If you become you own bank then why would you go to the banks created by others. If you don't go for traditional banking then how would the government will know how much you have? How will they threat you to freeze your account if you don't listen them?

So ya, I don't get wonder when media mislead people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think every time is the right time to explain about bitcoin to others. You should explain about this bear market why this happening. You can tell them that they also need to make own research about bitcoin and the crypto market. I believe after researching on bitcoin and the crypto market, they may not think that it is a scam.
Explaining to other people what bitcoin is is quite difficult. Sometimes it may look like a dispute with a wall. People are so accustomed to illusory stability that any extra opportunity to lose money for them is equivalent to the loss of life. Therefore, such personalities are best avoided  Smiley

For them, this is anything, but not a promising financial instrument. It has long been left his attempts to explain aside.
Pages:
Jump to: