Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the right time to explain about bitcoin to others..? - page 3. (Read 22830 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
The importance of bitcoin is not that it has a high cost. Therefore, it is very important to emphasize this in the explanations. It is important to talk about what it was created for and what opportunities it opens to its owners. And the cost, which will grow over time, is a great and nice bonus.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
I think it isn't like that, honestly I explained about bitcoin to my friends and they didn't think that this is something special so most of them didn't follow my suggestion to earn virtual money (bitcoin). So this is not about the price but about the level of intelligence of people who you explain to. If they are open minded then they will not easily judge something is bad.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
First now the price on the market is quite low, and if you explain that the price has fallen very deep maybe they will immediately know the risks in crypto investment. it's much better than he knows at the end, and it's good if they see the price progress that will gradually rise
We may be able to find out people who would be willing to put in their money into the market during the bear trend. There are people who are looking for this opportunity. Though the future is still grey in some places, for bitcoin though there is always a bright future. We have witnessed what happened to people who tried to break the system, so called bitcoin-gods like Rog Ver and his shills. They did that for their own gains and propaganda.

We should teach the good things and bad things about bitcoin and let people make their own decisions and conclusions. That would lead to a healthy growth of the crypto space.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
But if you want to explain someone who is really new to the Bitcoin business, I suggest that people should know what Bitcoin is, suggesting to take the first step in starting the first step in entering the Bitcoin world.
In terms of the process of buying and selling bitcoin, I think buying at a low price and selling at an expensive price is a good decision now. To benefit from it.
What's important now is analyzing the Bitcoin graph and getting to know various ways to get money through Bitcoin, and also the risks when buying and selling so that you don't misjudge you one day when bitcoin doesn't go up, and vice versa.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
This is better time for your progress,if you have bitcoin then take a holding planing. Because now market to low rate and everything this fail response running. Actually I have hold my Bitcoin have in my wallet. Because I'm busy now in my outside work progress.so this hold will make profit if Bitcoin price going up.
First now the price on the market is quite low, and if you explain that the price has fallen very deep maybe they will immediately know the risks in crypto investment. it's much better than he knows at the end, and it's good if they see the price progress that will gradually rise
Agree,the crypto investment always risky in this market here.but we see the failed Market situation.so in my opinion we need keep panic time more utility come back market green Signal.even I can say if we can got holding Little time then it will be good.so explain depends their mind,what we want to do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think everyday is a good time to introduce bitcoin to anyone because we must not depend on the price but on the technology and uses of bitcoin. If you will focus on the price then people will be skeptical because of the huge decline of bitcoin price, however if you will focus on the technology, use cases of bitcoin people will likely be more interested on it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
For people who have knowledge about the world of digital currencies, they will feel that bitcoin is an answer to meet our needs in the future. Explaining bitcoin to others must be concise and we must provide evidence of what we get. Let's introduce Bitcoin to more people, so that the Bitcoin will be much more developed and have a positive rate of price increase.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
This is better time for your progress,if you have bitcoin then take a holding planing. Because now market to low rate and everything this fail response running. Actually I have hold my Bitcoin have in my wallet. Because I'm busy now in my outside work progress.so this hold will make profit if Bitcoin price going up.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Blockchain technology is a new breakthrough in the era of globalization, and bitcoin is the most important part of that technology. If we look at the development of bitcoin since its inception, of course now we will be able to say that bitcoin is indeed a digital currency that is able to provide convenience to all people in their daily lives on transactions and so on. In addition, bitcoin will also be able to provide big profits in the long term to every bitcoin owner. Bitcoin has been known to many people around the world and has gained the trust of many people, when we look at the crypto currency market, it appears that many people hold and sell or buy bitcoin. Besides that bitcoin is also at the top in the coinmarketcap. For this reason, it is not difficult to explain about bitcoin and its advantages and the advantages of having bitcoin to everyone at the moment, because besides the explanation they will also be able to see through the internet and other social media about the advantages of bitcoin which will make it easier for everyone to understand bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
When I fully understand the whole blockchain technology,  I started to share  what I have learned to the other people.  I became interested on sharing my knowledge because I know that I will benefited more if the demand of the people to bitcoin grows.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Whenever you explain crypto to someone else, you have to explain in detail about the advantages and disadvantages. Because there are advantages that they can get through crypto and the risks they can get when playing in the crypto area.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Even the price is low, you still can explain and introduce bitcoin to everyone. Tell them that risk management is needed for this kind of situation if you enter the market. It is not always profitable because there is a bearish market but still there is a recovery after the fall. Show your ways to earn and how your earnings change your life. Do not push them if they do not believe as long as you tell them what they need to know, it is for them to decide to invest and let them embrace the risk.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
all the time you can introduce Bitcoin to your friends and relatives how it can help you and can change your life. but you need to be patient and do not feel easy to get out of the way because it just can knock you out. Bitcoin is the is the greatest coin in digital currency ever.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
You should educate people with all the real facts not hiding things.
They should make their own decisions. Do not try to convince them.
Everyone should be responsible for his or her own deeds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
now it is very appropriate for me to explain bitcoin to others, because they will really learn about bitcoin starting from the lowest and highest prices, so they will also be able to find out things that can cause prices to rise and fall.
Activity: 354
Merit: 1
maybe it's time to explain about bitcoin to people around you, but you have to pay attention to your environment, whether they have arrived at this modern world until their thoughts also accompany today's modern world, so that this will be easily connected to your explanation.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
It cold be the right time if they get a better explanation on what and how to operate in this time the market is bearish what opportunities they can have i think it will be more understandable and might be preferable thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
smart people will buy on such time, so, definitely this is the right time to explain BTC to people who are interested about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Yes we must explain correctly if what is the side of bitcoin even bad or good we must share the ability of it, to know it if what is good or bad on bitcoin, but our purpose why we encourage them is to lift them up in the hardness situation, but we don't need to drag them on this opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: