Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 17. (Read 23767 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
I think the best time to come back to cryptocurrency is when the bull run has started, you don't need to worry of losing money when bull run starts, get back to the market now, you may lose your money because the market is still in bear trend.
all that is happening now is the nature of cryptocurrency that will not be possible to prevent. what can be done to secure assets is by holding back the assets that we have now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 07:09:47 AM
We won't see any comeback by the end of the year. Let us hope tha BTC price remains in 3k. We can expect some slow comeback in end of January or February. But slow progess and growth, nothing epic and drastic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
In my opinion. market conditions have not fully recovered. Many altcoin prices dropped significantly. for example ETH, the price continues to decline in the market. many people are worried about the current market conditions.
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
December 17, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
I wish the market would rise again right now but it seems that there is more time for this. In the meantime, we have a great buying opportunity for good coins at the market right now. You can get rid of shitcoins.

We hope also that. Price condition is not well now but it is a good opportunity to buy more and more to cut a huge profit in future. If we miss this opportunity then we will suffer for this. So we should support crypto now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 16, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I wish the market would rise again right now but it seems that there is more time for this. In the meantime, we have a great buying opportunity for good coins at the market right now. You can get rid of shitcoins.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 05:40:28 AM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

I can't agree with you. Now naobrot the time to decide whether it is better to simply remain on the market and to do so in the end it was fine, or leave. But the newbies definitely not the place
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 16, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
It is very difficult to find a place to enter the bear market, of course, you must first look at the chart globally, as you can be an eternal investor in the project , but I think if you now buy the top altcoins you can not earn bad

Its true, its very diffictult right now to analys market movement. Sometimes, when we think the price already at the bottom, suddenly the price drop more. Buying good altcoin right now is good plan because many token have a cheap price but we should make a research first before buying altcoin
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 04:36:37 AM
The revival of crypto seems to require a lot of conditions, and I think the most important thing is that the market needs to be regulated, because only such fraudsters can be sanctioned.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 16, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
Why can't you buy coins that give you a profit? The easiest way is to buy coins from the top 10, try it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 16, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
The trauma of the fall of the market yesterday still exist in mind. Many of my friends are starting to doubt the crypto industry, and are returning to investing a safer old way in the price and market situation.Market is again in green marks but I do doubt that this will be continuous throughout the year. Dumps should still be expected to happen given that there are still months remaining and we are only at the middle of this year so many things could possibly happen. Investing at this moment would still be a good idea but investors may consider waiting until the price again,fall , in order to earn bigger profit when the market continuously recover which is expected to happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 03:30:16 AM
The crypto market in depression is very heavy and now just looking for profit is very difficult. This bear market occurs because there are investors with large funds that make the price of Bitcoin decline. But we also have to be sure that the crypto market will definitely recover.
Activity: 1078
December 16, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
Every cryptocurrency enthusiast is now waiting for a "comeback" for crypto, but I do not think it will happen in the nearest time. We should be ready to wait for 1-2 years until the next bullish market phase.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 02:31:03 AM
I firmly believe that the situation will change and crypto will up higher in value.
Activity: 658
December 16, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
The comeback  is not going to happen yet as there is no support for bitcoin yet,  things are really going to get more depressed as many are anticipating bitcoin price to fall below three thousand dollars.  As soon as price bottom out,  we may expect comeback!
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 16, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
I think the best time to come back to cryptocurrency is when the bull run has started, you don't need to worry of losing money when bull run starts, get back to the market now, you may lose your money because the market is still in bear trend.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 12:29:46 AM
of course cryptocurrency prices can still recover, you just need to wait for it and have to have very high patience to be able to make price increases again.
Activity: 686
December 15, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
It is very difficult to find a place to enter the bear market, of course, you must first look at the chart globally, as you can be an eternal investor in the project , but I think if you now buy the top altcoins you can not earn bad

It is very difficult to guess when we actually reach the bottom, although I think that below 3000$ should not fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 15, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
We have been bored by the market for a year, we are losing money everyday. So if you are not in market now, don't come back now. If something happen and good news come, then you can invest again.
Activity: 574
December 15, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
As of the moment, the crypto market is in deep depression and majority of crypto are all red. If your thinking of going back to crypto, I think now is the right time. Just make sure you can handle the volatility of crypto. If you buy crypto now in this bearish market, you can have them in a very cheap price and when the price fluctuates higher, its an instant gain on your part.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 15, 2018, 11:42:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: