Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 16. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 21, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
I think 2 days situation is too fast to make conclusion that market is stabilize. let's say we wait for a week and see what happen after it, if the market still like now probably the market is recovering. Then what we should do is we should invest more
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 02:32:02 AM
We all wishing for the comeback of good and high progressive of cryptocurrency in its market.,we are very much thankfull if in case good news comes back again,,,bullrun after the long time runs in a deep depression.,so if ever it will rise again we are prepared for the big blessings to come.
of course we all surely waiting for the return of that time. where the market will be back soon crypto, hopefully it happens soon. but I am not so sure it happens quickly, and I pick be patient to wait for that time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
Probably we are really close to the crypto market comeback, but for this there is a strong catalyst, such as the introduction of bitcoin futures or something like that, it is possible that really big money will be poured into the market.

It's not all the time that the market will be swayed by a strong news whether it's positive or negative. The market has a mind of it's own lol. Like what's happening recently. Mid november it crashed without any news directly related to btc. And it seems to be making a run now without any positive news as well.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 19, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Probably we are really close to the crypto market comeback, but for this there is a strong catalyst, such as the introduction of bitcoin futures or something like that, it is possible that really big money will be poured into the market.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
I don't think so, I'm afraid this is just a bull trap so it's better to be careful not to buy too much and take profits if you feel that is enough.
I will be more confident if this increase occurs in mid-2019 it will make me happier than at the moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 19, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
If you now see the top CMC coins all green, the price is still very low. The crypto market is very difficult to predict, but in 3 days Ethereum can increase by 10 $ per day. And I think if trading every day will be more profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 19, 2018, 07:50:48 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

At the moment it is very difficult to predict something. We do not quite understand the processes that occur in the market. Because he is very manipulative and can not be accurately analyzed. Maybe it's a trap, but maybe not. And if this is a trap, how long can growth continue? The answers to these questions are unknown to us. Therefore, we must act very carefully.

I also think that it is not worth the risk, you need to act deliberately, so as not to fall into another trap. The market has recently been very deceptive. We need to be alert.
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

At the moment it is very difficult to predict something. We do not quite understand the processes that occur in the market. Because he is very manipulative and can not be accurately analyzed. Maybe it's a trap, but maybe not. And if this is a trap, how long can growth continue? The answers to these questions are unknown to us. Therefore, we must act very carefully.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
We must be patient because the crypto experience has experienced things like this before. And finally, the market price of crypto coins also increased. Of course, our hopes are like that and hope it will happen at the end of this year. But this is a very large industry and many people expect money from here. so anything can happen like there will be a high surge, it might happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 06:34:52 AM
I hope that this is not an illusion and that this is the most awaited miracle that we are all waiting for. Because if this turns out to be wrong and after this small resumption of growth, Bitcoin will begin to fall in price again - many people will jump out of their windows)
Activity: 378
December 19, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
Yesterday, the crypto market suddenly increased dramatically. In parallel with this, trading volumes are rising. In my opinion, the trend is starting to turn up. Perhaps it is time for comeback in crypto and for  start buying now until prices have risen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 17, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
I am seeing a comeback now, it is starting this day and we just need to wait.
I've been collecting more tokens and good coins in the market for a month now and i think im done.
All i need is to wait and eat, profit will come soon.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 17, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
Until December, now we can't see any sign of crypto going back, we are still patient, waiting, maybe the right time for a comeback is next year and it's realistic.
It seems right so, maybe this time it will be difficult if December will happen what is like in the previous predict. It seems to be extra patience required and also the confidence, that there is time and crypto market returns improve.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
Until December, now we can't see any sign of crypto going back, we are still patient, waiting, maybe the right time for a comeback is next year and it's realistic.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 17, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
I believe that we are near the bottom! We need to buy, of course, not 100%, but very strong! But it is possible that after the bottom of the market, we will go into a sideways movement, and it can last for about a year! Be careful .. .
Activity: 448
December 17, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
Crypto comeback coming soon! Don't wait when institutional money will start to pour money in this direction. In this case crypto will show you positive trend and you won't have enough time to buy crypto assets. If you don't start  now, then you will buy 10x times expensive
Activity: 1190
December 17, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
Crypto will have a comeback, just wait for that time to arrive. If someone is sure of crypto, they will certainly know when the crypto will come back. Let crypto happen now with an incredible decrease. This is what happened, but Kirpto will increase at the right time.
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
It seems to me that we should not expect anything at all this year, because the market situation is terrible and it is unlikely that something will change until mid-February!
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
I don't think so. Its hard to tell actually because until now the whole market is in deep down depression and it might stay on that level indefinitely because the market shows no sign of any upcoming uprising. It might take months or even years before it can recover based on its performance as of the moment. Crypto will surely comeback but no one knows when exactly.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 17, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
In my opinion. market conditions have not fully recovered. Many altcoin prices dropped significantly. for example ETH, the price continues to decline in the market. many people are worried about the current market conditions.
Timing is very important, if you believe that there's something good to happen coming from this industry buying or investing more can be profitable in the long run, as fluctuations are really being part of this volatile market condition, planning well and adjusting from each movements that occur will be an advantage from those who fully believe that this industry will boom back again.
Pages:
Jump to: