Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
October 28, 2017, 10:32:08 AM
Lots of users here are keep on asking this same question over and over again. If you guys are confused whether the price is getting low or cheap enough to start for your investment, i guess you're wrong because bitcoin price is insanely getting expensive every time that there's a forks. And that's what makes the bitcoin so popular and yet expensive with the support of lots of users. Anyway, i don't know why they have to keep on asking this same question even if there's no fork or price correction sometimes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
October 28, 2017, 08:00:26 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin depend on your purpose, whether to trading or hold it for long term.
I consider $5600 as the standard price of bitcoin right now, less than this mean bitcoin get corrected or it's on "sell trend".
you should buy it whenever bitcoin drop less than $5500 if you are aiming for trading.
But, if you can wait a little longer, like 2-3 months then current price is a good entry point, due to bitcoin price will rise more than $6000 within 3 months.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 28, 2017, 07:38:58 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is an investment with no price limit it might be at high value at this time 5700$ but this is cheaper when 2018 is at 8000$ - 9000$ per bitcoin. Then you will or other may ask again “is it time to buy bitcoin?”, everyday is the right time as long you have capital to do so. It’s never be an ending investment profitability for this cryptocurrency.
You are right my brother! If most people asking questions like this had known the number of people that have made mistakes such as theirs waiting for a dip and ended up buying even higher than they could have gotten it initially, then they will know that making a move, most especially when there is a correction is always the best time.

It is hard to see huge dips unless there is a terrible news that could have caused a panic and waiting for those kind of news is bullshit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 07:10:08 AM
I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
I do not think Bitcoin prices today have fallen to $ 5700 and it will be very difficult to fall further because so many are creating psychological fear for investors. For me should invest now because my predicted price in the next few days is $ 6500
Activity: 462
October 28, 2017, 04:41:31 AM
I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 04:25:53 AM
To buy bitcoin you no need to wait for time at present any time you can buy bitcoin as it is in a positive mode if you see the performance of the bitcoin in the past giving us more confidence about the future of bitcoin and its rate will be very progressive and very much profitable so no need to worry about the future is clear that rate will be sure go high so you buy bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 28, 2017, 04:16:00 AM
Buying bitcoin when it was just started is the "right time". Well, we couldn't predict the future what it might happen back then.

In present time, one should say you are too late to buy bitcoin or invest on it. But, they are wrong. If you'll just study carefully the market price chart of it, it continues to rise up even farther and predicted to reach $6k to $8k by the end of this year by most analytics.

Also, if you are planning to do it now, then do it so, in order for you to come along the wave of it. Just remember, its better be late than never. If you do feel and have passion to invest then do so, don't just rely on what you read or hear. Do it based on your decision and what you feel about its market. After all, you are the one using your own money to take risks in this kind of investment.
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
October 28, 2017, 04:05:00 AM
If you are a trader, then nobody knows the answer.
But if you are a long-term investor and don't need to cash out soon, Bitcoin is cheap.
It's basic supply and demand, the more people learn about bitcoin, the demand goes higher. and since there is a limited supply the price will go up.

However, with any investment, there are risks involved.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
October 28, 2017, 03:50:01 AM
I think now is not the best time to buy.....wait for it to fall a bit

It is funny how people react to corrections and dips. Waiting a little time can only cause more regret if not careful. We had an All Time High and now that we had it around $5400 yesterday, and about $5700 now, someone is still asking whether they should buy or not. The support is pretty strong and if you can get right now that we still have it a bit lower, then the best time to buy is now and not later or waiting for it to fall a bit.
It is really funny indeed and that is really where I see human greed.
Few months ago, some people would not have even imagined buying at this price if it had reason and when it was $4500, they could have been waiting for another dip.

As long as you are keeping BTC for a long time, then any single correction or spot one can buy is good and if the worst happens and we see a huge dip, that is just pretty much like a chance to buy more.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
October 28, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
I think now is not the best time to buy.....wait for it to fall a bit

It is funny how people react to corrections and dips. Waiting a little time can only cause more regret if not careful. We had an All Time High and now that we had it around $5400 yesterday, and about $5700 now, someone is still asking whether they should buy or not. The support is pretty strong and if you can get right now that we still have it a bit lower, then the best time to buy is now and not later or waiting for it to fall a bit.
What's best time? It was once and it will never happen, it was when bitcoin's worth was some cents, so....
Price was good last summer (600$), now more than 6000 so 6x profit was possible. Now it's not best and even time to buy bitcoin. How much % are you going to profit if you buy now and what do you think, when will price be double?
As prices are gone bit down from 6k so there is a chance to avail and buy now otherwise waiting for more dump will give you regret because who knows what will happen after two hours so invest in it now and wait for the prices to go up and when it clicked to your desired value then sell your coins for the maximum profit crypto is all about buying and selling at the right time and those who do so are in good profiting condition.
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
October 28, 2017, 02:58:36 AM
yes I personally suggest you to buy bitcoin now. the price of it will bd rising in future. if you want to make profit, it is best time.
Activity: 334
October 28, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
We do not know exactly what will happen to bitcoin and whether the bitcoin price will go down again or even increase, so I think every moment can be said as the right time to buy bitcoin depends on the financial we have and the courage to invest. In bitcoin, and if seen from progress it is not impossible that bitcoin prices will increase drastically next year to reach $ 7000- $ 8000.
Digital market is a very unpredictable one but overall, it has been more profitable than catastrophic. People who have hold their digital assets during the downfall earned grand profits. Bitcoin also increases and decreases according to its own will rather the will of whales.

If someone will ask me to tell what will be the value of bitcoin tomorrow, I might become unanswerable and contrary to it I can predict the bitcoin value by the end of this year. It is easy to make accurate predictions in long term.
Activity: 168
October 28, 2017, 02:16:34 AM
Although bitcon price is trading a little high and specially for short term investors, I think that they should wait tell the correction over. Because during correction we can expect that the price of bitcoin will come down a little and therefore we can get an opportunity trade bitcoin in a low price.

Though we can safely say that if we buy now then it would still earn. But i would definitely agree on this one, it is better to wait till the correction is over or let's say when at least the price lower down in this way we could earn a bit more. Basing from the past transactions that I made it doesn't matter what time after months or so you will still earn from it.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

If you have fund and patience, this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold until end of the year. Too much speculation about coins make the price action not predictable. The pattern still the same, bitcoin still number one and others are only followers. I suggest if you have altcoin just sell it and buy bitcoin. Patience needed because bitcoin need more time to raise again, check again with long time period with graphic chart for sure. Never give up to buy more bitcoin and thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
October 28, 2017, 02:04:01 AM
Not too late to buy Bitcoin, in December all Bitcoin holders will get Bitcoin silver. and November 1 BTG will land soon.
so easy to earn money, and all because of bitcoin. there is no doubt to invest.  Wink
whenever we want to buy bitcoin, it will not be too late because at all times bitcoin always gives us profit, so the worries to say that bitcoin is too expensive, this is wrong, because we can get free money in every occurrence of hardfork. and this is very profitable, so we are the people who are lucky because they can earn from bitcoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:44:25 AM

yeah it is time to buy it. most of the people trying to buy bit coins now a days really bit coin has great demand. few times bit coin price going to high and few times bit coin price going to down. so try to buy and hold it long time. in that time you get more profit. actually the right to investing is 2009 but in that time we don't no about this money and it is real or fake also. so try to buy some more of bit coins and sell in to the after long time then you get rich. if you get doubt on bit coin once check in coinmarketcap.com site in this site we have to get all information about bit coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
October 27, 2017, 09:06:09 PM
Not too late to buy Bitcoin, in December all Bitcoin holders will get Bitcoin silver. and November 1 BTG will land soon.
so easy to earn money, and all because of bitcoin. there is no doubt to invest.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

It's a decent time especially if the price takes a hike again. But that isn't for certain thats what will happen.
The right time for investment in bitcoin was 2009 when the price of one bitcoin was just a few dollars and those who have invested in bitcoin in those days are now the millionaires. Now it is not possible for an ordinary person to buy large number of bitcoin because of the so much high price but if he can buy one or two then it is also enough for earning money in the near future because the price is growing more.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
October 27, 2017, 07:46:39 PM
Yes it is the right time to invest in bitcoin if someone have savings in his bank account, because the price on the way up and I am sure that it will hit the figure if 5000 dollars soon. So I think that it is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Those who will invest in bitcoin today will be richest men in their communities tomorrow. So don’t waste the time as invest in bitcoin as soon as possible due to reachable price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:26:02 PM
I think it's no problem if you want to buy bitcoin right now.. don't worry about the prices, I trust the prices of bitcoin will be rise up day by day and you can get the profit from bitcoin. buy it, hold, and sell it..
I will also suggest the same because as far as I know, it is never a wrong time or wrong decision to buy bitcoin because no matter at what prices you are buying it, bitcoin is having potential of making you go in profit just after little patience. Right now is the best time for buying bitcoin if you want to join bitcoin holders in the epic moon ride in the last two months of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: