Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 01:42:38 PM
Best time to buy was last week https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd
After correction from the BTC Gold Split
I would collect some Litecoins actually now
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
October 27, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
I don't know why my gut feeling says it is very best time to buy bitcoin. The sentiment of market is very positive so we go with the flow to catch the big fish as the future of bitcoin is very positive of achieving big heights. I also suggest to keep some fund more as backup purpose only.

Maybe your gut feeling is correct after all, the price is dipping today, so if you have extra money to give even a small piece then go for it. We still have the segwit2x activation in Nov., I consider this a strong factor that will push bitcoin to like $7000 in next month.

You need to know if you want to invest in short or long term in btc to be able to answer that this is the time to buy or not .. if you invest in the short term,  choicing a precise time to buy or sell make you can get a big profit or not? You should consider the market carefully and choose when the price drops to buy.

If you are going to invest in bitcoin, make it long term. Bitcoin now, with its high price are not really good for short term. You can just earn small amounts if you do short on it. If you want short term investment, then you might as well try the altcoins markets, because its the best place to earn for short term, bitcoin is really a good hodl for a long haul. Around 6 months to 1 year minimun.
Activity: 396
October 27, 2017, 01:23:37 PM
You need to know if you want to invest in short or long term in btc to be able to answer that this is the time to buy or not .. if you invest in the short term,  choicing a precise time to buy or sell make you can get a big profit or not? You should consider the market carefully and choose when the price drops to buy.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 12:23:28 PM
I don't know why my gut feeling says it is very best time to buy bitcoin. The sentiment of market is very positive so we go with the flow to catch the big fish as the future of bitcoin is very positive of achieving big heights. I also suggest to keep some fund more as backup purpose only.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
October 27, 2017, 12:11:13 PM
don't, I feel the bitcoin price will come down later after a hard fork. maybe after one week. I know if today is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices in the future will continue to increase with a large. maybe if we buy when the bitcoin price goes down then we can get a little bit of profit when the bitcoin price goes up big.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2017, 12:05:22 PM
I think it's no problem if you want to buy bitcoin right now.. don't worry about the prices, I trust the prices of bitcoin will be rise up day by day and you can get the profit from bitcoin. buy it, hold, and sell it..

Yup. If you're planning to hold for a long time, the soonest you can buy the better. We all know that the price of bitcoin conaistently is.moving upwards so what may be expensive today would probably be a regrettable entry point if you let it pass
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 09:37:42 AM
I think it's no problem if you want to buy bitcoin right now.. don't worry about the prices, I trust the prices of bitcoin will be rise up day by day and you can get the profit from bitcoin. buy it, hold, and sell it..
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 27, 2017, 08:56:52 AM
Well currently bitcoins price is very high,which is around $6000 which is increased most probably due to upcoming fork SegWit2x so i think that this is right time to buy bitcoins.If you want buy bitcoins wait for the prices to decrease and in bitcoins always buy at low and sell at high.And this upcoming fork SegWit2x might have deep impact on bitcoins most probably a negative one, so price might fall very down which can be perfect time to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2017, 07:48:59 AM
If i were you, i will just wait for the price of bitcoin to go down a little bit and i will wait for that moment and buy a lot of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is uptrend and i believe that there will be a dump in the future and only the people who knows to wait will grab that opportunity to save a lot of money from buying cheaper bitcoins than now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 27, 2017, 07:26:00 AM
I made an accurate estimate of the decline in Bitcoin prices after the split on October 25th, but again Bitcoin prices have risen despite Bitcoin prices dropping again.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 27, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
Jika Anda ingin berdagang, saya tidak berpikir saat ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk membeli bitcoin, karena harga bitcoin cukup tinggi, sebaiknya Anda menunggu harga bitcoin turun.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2017, 06:55:40 AM
Just like for specific things there is a specific time just like that for bitcoin the famous crypto currency it is good to buy now an make profit in the future. In the present time frame bitcoin is popular and acceptable currency everywhere. Now the altcoins are also improving their value and it will affect the other crypto currencies as well.
Activity: 364
October 27, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
Every time every day everywhere you can buy bitcoin the thing is if you want to buy. If you want to invest in good currency you should buy this currency now and wait for the future it will return you the outcome of this investment. If your purpose is other than profit then you should think about that.
Activity: 54
Merit: 6
October 27, 2017, 05:03:43 AM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

Actually there is a lot of uncertainity around this November hard fork....SegWit2x is highly controversial. Most of Bitcoin’s development community, a number of other companies, some mining pools and — if public polls and futures markets are representative — a majority of users and the market are not on board with this hard fork. Some of them are even engaged in a sort of protest movement, under the banner “NO2X.”...
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/2x-or-no2x-why-some-want-hard-fork-bitcoin-november-and-why-others-dont/

It is said that Btc price might fall down quite a lot and even go to value=0

Activity: 462
October 27, 2017, 04:32:31 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?
I think you are already late look at bitcoin price today it's too and too expensive to buy even 1 only bitcoin but if you have enough money and you can afford it, why not?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 27, 2017, 04:30:32 AM
Yeah. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap and I know that the price of the bitcoin will become double in the following years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
October 27, 2017, 04:12:12 AM
Yes, If you would like to buy Bitcoin for longterm investment, because Bitcoin price is only trend up for longterm because the fundamental and popularitas of Bitcoin is strong.
Activity: 168
October 27, 2017, 01:50:32 AM
Once you have the cash,the best time to buy bitcoin is now.everything depent on personal plan for the future and l dont look at the price golng up or coming down it is now.
Activity: 407
October 26, 2017, 10:40:46 PM
all the time will be a good time to buy bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and become more famous.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 26, 2017, 10:33:36 PM
Op, I see every time as an opportunities to buy Bitcoin because its value appreciate on a daily basis. On a daily basis because the demand for its kept on increasing day after day and night after night. As many people who don't know about it are getting more awareness about Bitcoin so is the investment in Bitcoin increasing. If you don't buy now you may regret in future.
Pages:
Jump to: