Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 4230 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 25, 2017, 10:03:07 PM
Maybe specify what your goal is instead of vaguely asking if it is the right time to buy or not. If you're planning on holding long term then the right time to buy bitcoin is every time. Short term though, hard to say. It's hard to come to conclusions without extensive analysis.

P.S. Look around the forums first instead of asking the same question that has been asked a million times already.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 07:09:45 PM
I am convinced that the price of bitcoin will arrive sooner or later at $100,000, so any price below $10,000, as we currently are, is still a bargain price and we should take full advantage of it to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible before "The Mother of All Bumps" arrives.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
October 25, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Everything depends on your current situation and goals.
If you want to get a fast profit then it might not be a good time because there is a price correction now that will last for some more time. If you need to make a long term investment (like 6+ month) then it doesn't really matter. If you are buying only 100$ worth of BTC then you can buy it whenever you want simply because you won't become rich even if bitcoin will x2 tomorrow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 05:56:39 PM
I think now is not the right time to buy bitcoin, we see that every day bitcoin values are rising, and we also see that forks will affect the bitcoin value. meaning there is no certainty. but my advice is better to buy another altcoin first. while waiting for a stable bitcoin value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 05:50:45 PM
It has always been a good time for buying bitcoins, but right now is the perfect moment because bitcoin is so quiet at the moment, just look at the charts and you will realize that the price is between $5500 and $5800, this is the perfect shoot to buy a bunch of bitcoins if you want to take more profit on the next fork.
The same will happen by november 11, the price will probably go up by a lot of money, so why dont you buy right now?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
October 25, 2017, 05:47:15 PM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

There's a lot of people who say it's always a good time, but while I do agree with this statement, there are small aspects of it that can make buying BTC better. The people who bought past 6,000 currently did not buy at a good time. There will always be corrections and small drops and there will always be a better time to buy.

I think OP should wait out Bitcoin for a little bit and see where it goes. If it continues to hover around the 5,500-5,700 mark, it would be a good time to buy since the coin would be stable and ready to grow. If Bitcoin is starting to drop, obviously, op can wait out the drop to the max time and buy then.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:47:09 PM
Historically, there has never been a bad time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:40:37 PM
Yes, unfortunately, now 5000 usd is a good price.  I would buy some at this point, then if it happens to fall any lower you can buy more.
I'm expecting it will at least double over the next 6 months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
October 25, 2017, 05:34:04 PM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 05:27:51 PM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

It's a decent time especially if the price takes a hike again. But that isn't for certain thats what will happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 05:27:24 PM
Although bitcon price is trading a little high and specially for short term investors, I think that they should wait tell the correction over. Because during correction we can expect that the price of bitcoin will come down a little and therefore we can get an opportunity trade bitcoin in a low price.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 25, 2017, 05:15:18 PM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: